13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Friends

I have questions regarding work experience in a small sole proprietary company.
On the website, they had not mentioned any requirements regarding the company size or type whether it will be a private limited or corporate company so in that case if I have documents regarding work experience can I able to claim points

For example, my Friend has experience in retail stores for 5 years in NOC code "6222 - Retail and wholesale buyers" but his retail store is not so big and it is not a Private Limited company.
whether he can able to claim the work experience point of the retail store.

anyone here who had Noc code 6222

Thanks
Yes he can apply. He must enclose proof documents about that like Corporation Registration, Shop act Registration, Sales tax/GST papers, related Government departments correspondence, Insurance papers, EPF documents if available, Customers correspondence and orders etc.

Reactions: CA98712

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Yes he can apply. He must enclose proof documents about that like Corporation Registration, Shop act Registration, Sales tax/GST papers, related Government departments correspondence, Insurance papers, EPF documents if available, Customers correspondence and orders etc.
Thanks Ashu

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hello guys!! My friend got her ITA for SINP in January and submitted her application in April. How much time does it take for further evaluation. She applied through an agent and is not getting any update. Can anyone please provide some information in this regard.

vidy@

Nov 30, 2020
Hi , I have a query. My NOC is 2171. Education is Btech EEE. the education and work doesn't match. Is it ok to apply for SINP EOI?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I got my nomination on last months 26th. Applied second time to sinp after first rejection and second attempt completed in just one month and 13 day.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sometimes I think people should be patient enough and wait on IRCC for them to make their decision. I know it comes with stress and pressure when waiting on IRCC's decision but if you compare others story to your own, you realize your own case is 10 times better than someone so why cry? Everybody wants to come to Canada but it must go through the normal process and procedure.

I will use this platform to share my little story with everyone. More than 10 years ago and in my home country, I was refused visa 4 times when I wanted to come to Canada and one thing about me which I don't know how to is to give up. I don't know how to give up in life because "Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit".
On my 5th application, luckily I was given 4years visa to come to Canada. So you see, Patience is good and let time take its full course... Canada is good
I have been in Canada for 10 years now and yet without PR and I am still not disturbed although I've seen people who came to meet me in Canada and are now citizens. Am I worried, Yes but you see in life, the path for Mr/Mrs A may not be the same path for Mr/Mrs B etc....

After my degree in one province in western Canada , I relocated to Ontario thinking that there would be jobs for me and thinking it will blossom alongside me getting my PR and that it would be easy for me but it didn't work out as planned. I must say I've gone for job interviews in canada more than everyone.I could go for more than 250+ job interviews due to the competition. I had some but they were not skilled jobs as the immigration policies in the province required so I relocated to the Atlantic region and went to Prince Edwards Island precisely. I had to pay $2500 to a lawyer to help me but it didn't work out as well. Not anybody's fault but it wasn't the right timing.

I got a job in Prince Edwards Island but the employer was from a different province so PEI PNP denied me as they wanted the employer to come from PEI and as part of the requirement so they said no.....Because of that and since I was working for an employer in Atlantic Canada , I applied for PNP in that province also and after the assessment, they also denied me saying the experience was not enough to qualify me. I then relocated back to another province because my PG WORK permit was expiring. Must I blame anybody, No. I believe it's still not my time yet.

Then I reapplied to go to university again, got another study permit and applied also under H&C for permanent residence since all hope was gone and a friend lawyer told me they won't give me the PR through H&C because my reasons are not that strong...

All these while, I sought the help of MLAS in about 5 provinces and some high key persons and members when I found their emails online and still it didn't happen and am I not bothered? I am but I believe in timing.

Finally, I had to leave school again when I got a full time permanent job in western Canada and relocated again which is LMIA exempt and with my study permit I sought the help of an immigration lawyer who helped me filed for the work permit application(since my PGWP has already expired) on my study permit which will expire in the years to come. Moreover, I applied for PNP in one province where I currently work and I received an invitation to apply. I did apply and still waiting but am I troubled? "YES" and "NO" because I've spent lots of money and moving from end to end of the country with no answer and had to work, drive in 9 provinces now out of the 13(which is one of best experiences ever) and "NO" because it was not the right time for me.

So for 10 years without PR here in this great nation should I let it worry me? The answer will be relative and concerning IRCC you should see the number of applications they have to go through to approve for someone so we got to be patient, wait and don't be troubled.

So with this my little story, I just want to encourage you to take heart because the right time will always come....IRCC is doing everything in their power to help so let them have their time to work and in due time, you will surely hear from them. If the answer turns out to be positive or negative, still don't give up or be stressed. Reach out to them again and with time they will make way for you.

Thank you

Reactions: CA98712 and Abpswam

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
great congratulation , what is your noc code, and its in express entry or OID
Thanks. My nomination 1225 its in express entry. I am waiting for federal ita.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
great congratulation , what is your noc code, and its in express entry or OID
Thanks. My noc 1225 its in express entry. I am waiting for federal ita.

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
Sometimes I think people should be patient enough and wait on IRCC for them to make their decision. I know it comes with stress and pressure when waiting on IRCC's decision but if you compare others story to your own, you realize your own case is 10 times better than someone so why cry? Everybody wants to come to Canada but it must go through the normal process and procedure.

I will use this platform to share my little story with everyone. More than 10 years ago and in my home country, I was refused visa 4 times when I wanted to come to Canada and one thing about me which I don't know how to is to give up. I don't know how to give up in life because "Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit".
On my 5th application, luckily I was given 4years visa to come to Canada. So you see, Patience is good and let time take its full course... Canada is good
I have been in Canada for 10 years now and yet without PR and I am still not disturbed although I've seen people who came to meet me in Canada and are now citizens. Am I worried, Yes but you see in life, the path for Mr/Mrs A may not be the same path for Mr/Mrs B etc....

After my degree in one province in western Canada , I relocated to Ontario thinking that there would be jobs for me and thinking it will blossom alongside me getting my PR and that it would be easy for me but it didn't work out as planned. I must say I've gone for job interviews in canada more than everyone.I could go for more than 250+ job interviews due to the competition. I had some but they were not skilled jobs as the immigration policies in the province required so I relocated to the Atlantic region and went to Prince Edwards Island precisely. I had to pay $2500 to a lawyer to help me but it didn't work out as well. Not anybody's fault but it wasn't the right timing.

I got a job in Prince Edwards Island but the employer was from a different province so PEI PNP denied me as they wanted the employer to come from PEI and as part of the requirement so they said no.....Because of that and since I was working for an employer in Atlantic Canada , I applied for PNP in that province also and after the assessment, they also denied me saying the experience was not enough to qualify me. I then relocated back to another province because my PG WORK permit was expiring. Must I blame anybody, No. I believe it's still not my time yet.

Then I reapplied to go to university again, got another study permit and applied also under H&C for permanent residence since all hope was gone and a friend lawyer told me they won't give me the PR through H&C because my reasons are not that strong...

All these while, I sought the help of MLAS in about 5 provinces and some high key persons and members when I found their emails online and still it didn't happen and am I not bothered? I am but I believe in timing.

Finally, I had to leave school again when I got a full time permanent job in western Canada and relocated again which is LMIA exempt and with my study permit I sought the help of an immigration lawyer who helped me filed for the work permit application(since my PGWP has already expired) on my study permit which will expire in the years to come. Moreover, I applied for PNP in one province where I currently work and I received an invitation to apply. I did apply and still waiting but am I troubled? "YES" and "NO" because I've spent lots of money and moving from end to end of the country with no answer and had to work, drive in 9 provinces now out of the 13(which is one of best experiences ever) and "NO" because it was not the right time for me.

So for 10 years without PR here in this great nation should I let it worry me? The answer will be relative and concerning IRCC you should see the number of applications they have to go through to approve for someone so we got to be patient, wait and don't be troubled.

So with this my little story, I just want to encourage you to take heart because the right time will always come....IRCC is doing everything in their power to help so let them have their time to work and in due time, you will surely hear from them. If the answer turns out to be positive or negative, still don't give up or be stressed. Reach out to them again and with time they will make way for you.

Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to encourage someone out there......I cannot wait to celebrate with you, keep winning mate!

Newby2020

Nov 15, 2020

Thank you

Thank you
I am also encouraged by your courage and hope. I pray you get your PR very soon.

Aug 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

May someone please help me with EDUCATION AND TRAINING in SINP Assessment grid?

I have PGDBA (Diploma) - 2 years, Is it equivalent to Master's ?

Am I eligible for 23 points same as Master's or Doctorate degree?

As otherwise, I am scoring 67 points and it will certainly give a great jump if I can bag 3 more points to my profile.

Please someone shed some light on this.

Kind regards
Manish

man.chiu

Sep 8, 2020
Dear Fellows,
I am struggling about my NOC & wonder the score I could get in Skilled Work Experience.

I have 10 years experience all the way from a purchasing agent (NOC 1225) to purchasing manager (NOC 0113)
5 years NOC 1225 - from junior to senior agent
-> 2 years in Company A
-> 3 years in Company B
5 years NOC 0113 - from assistant manager to manager
-> 3 tears in Company B
-> 2 years in Company C

Please advise whether I should take NOC 1225 or NOC 0113
If it's NOC 0113, should I take 5 years (10 points) or 10 years (20 points)?

Thank you so much!