+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Dec 13, 2019
Urgent, please help!! I got an SNIP invite to submit my application on 15th Sept 2020 Draw. My NOC is 2174 and I have done Master's in Computer Science and Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Computer Engineering with 10+ year of experience as Software Developer. Based on different threads on this forum, I learnt Bachelor of Engineering is not eligible education for NOC 2174. My job's roles and responsibilities matches both 2173 an 2174. Can I change my NOC to 2173 when I apply my application? Has anyone done this kind of NOC change after invite?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
would you like to share how did you calculate his points 63. you need to check his NOC specific draw score as in general the cut off at 69/68 but for some professions it may goes down. search google there is one website showing each draw year/per draw vise data and cut off value.
Thanks for your reply..
He got 15 points in Experience.
WES Credential Evaluation considered his Masters degree as Bachelors so its 20 points
Age 8 points
IELTS he got 6.5 but we r expecting he get at least 7.5 to 8 in next IELTS so 20 points there

So this makes his points as 63 points.

Can you please advise if I am missing anything here or any area where we can get more points.

Really appreciated.

Thanls

olabisade

Jul 13, 2020
Hello guys, please is it mandatory to have had the POF for 90 consecutive days? In my case, I just got ITA and my plan is to liquidate some of my assets to raise the POF, I'd like to know if this can affect my application or not?
Thanks.

Sep 27, 2020
Hello I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply for SINP, I have a score of 67 points and my NOC Is 1121. Please let me know what are my chances.

HeartsOnFire

Sep 28, 2019
Good day all and @ashuindian ... Please can someone help clarify if I need to still evaluate my BSC too. I have ECA only for my MSC from WES. I intend claiming points for work experience from 2010 as I got my BSC in 2008 but I got my MSC in 2014. Thank you

olabisade

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, on the Education section. I have Higher National Diploma and National Diploma. I'd like to know what to select on the Application details page. Is it Bachelors or Non University Certificate/Diploma.
Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Good day all and @ashuindian ... Please can someone help clarify if I need to still evaluate my BSC too. I have ECA only for my MSC from WES. I intend claiming points for work experience from 2010 as I got my BSC in 2008 but I got my MSC in 2014. Thank you
You can still claim MSc education points with 2010 work experience

munding01

Sep 29, 2020
hi all, im applying for SINP NOC 0121, but i am having doubts with my work experience relating to my education, i just have a couple of questions that i would like to be answered by more experienced members in our forum

is the work experience necessary be in line with your ECA? or is it OK to submit a certificate of completion which led to having a license to practice your current occupation?

you see, in my case, i am a graduate of bachelors of science in nursing (BSN) and this has been assessed by WES as having a 3 year post secondary education from a recognized insitution way back year 2016. but i took a short course in real estates in 2013 and 2015 with our local board, and after passing the exams set by our government for real estate brokers and appraisers, i was able to gain the licenses and began practicing the profession. unfortunately, this real estate certificates is not in my ECA with WES.

would presenting the certificates from the short courses provide enough proof that my education is in line with my work experience? i can also attach my license to practice real estate from our governing body and other relevant documents. i am having doubts with regards to my educational credentials if it is acceptable as per SINP standards.

as for my work experience, i am a self-employed real estate broker and appraiser, managing my real estate brokerage firm. i have the business ownership documents, commission vouchers(payslips), tax filings, and reference letter from my partner real estate developers.

hoping for someone to shed some insight regarding my concerns, god bless and keep safe everyone!

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone.

Submitted my application on the 3rd of April this year and it still shows Application Received. Please do we have anyone who submitted around this period or shortly after this date. Will appreciate information from people who submitted around this period and the status of your application. My application is under express entry.