+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

aderayope

Mar 3, 2020
Hi everyone My sister applied 4 SINP & got points for sibling in Saskatchewan. I’ve lived here for 13years. She hasn’t received her nomination yet but I have been transferred to my company’s head office in Alberta. Will this affect her application and nomination?

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Thanks for your quick response dear.......but actually i am worried as after the submission of my ADR on 15 January the status is showing submitted in the ADR window but the overall status is showing waiting on applicant...........kindly suggest

Hi.
The system, as it has accepted your ADR submission and its registered. The status sometimes may remain unchanged through faces of the application process, it doesn't denote nay negativity. Should you be worried, you could as well write to inform SINP of your concern.

Reactions: nvphd

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hi everyone My sister applied 4 SINP & got points for sibling in Saskatchewan. I’ve lived here for 13years. She hasn’t received her nomination yet but I have been transferred to my company’s head office in Alberta. Will this affect her application and nomination?
Hu Adedrayope.
I guess you are the sibling formerly in Saskatchewan. Your been transferred to Alberta won't affect her application, as you have a record of having resided there for 13good years. They always have a way of finding out facts, so don't be bothered it won't affect her.
Best wishes.

A like for me if you're happy with the response☺

Reactions: aderayope

aderayope

Mar 3, 2020
Hu Adedrayope.
I guess you are the sibling formerly in Saskatchewan. Your been transferred to Alberta won't affect her application, as you have a record of having resided there for 13good years. They always have a way of finding out facts, so don't be bothered it won't affect her.
Best wishes.

A like for me if you're happy with the response☺
Thanks for response Dimeji do you know any1 who has been in the same situation?

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi Ashush,

I need your urgent guidance

I received nomination and now
My application is with IRCC and had not passed eligibility still.

I received ADR to provides proof of employment

Q1: whether I submit same reference letter which I had submitted for SINP or I must need to update with most recent duty and updated contact details

Q2: for past employer whether I will provide same reference letter or will update and send to them.

Thank
Harshad
Dear harshad, what govt proof u submitted to prove ur employment, i dnt hv any

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi all, can some one please help me with below query to fill application form after receiving ITA in EE profile? I have been reading various post and many people had same question in the past but I do not see any one posted answer for this.

Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

This question appears for my child. I can not mention my name and my wife as we have already Identified ourselves in the application. other option provided in the drop down are not applicable. I can not leave this question blank as well as it shows application is incomplete.

How should I answer this question? your quick help will be highly appreciated.

@ashuindian , Could you please guide for this question?

Last edited:

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all, can some one please help me with below query to fill application form after receiving ITA in EE profile? I have been reading various post and many people had same question in the past but I do not see any one posted answer for this.

Please tell us about XXX's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

This question appears for my child. I can not mention my name and my wife as we have already Identified ourselves in the application. other option provided in the drop down are not applicable. I can not leave this question blank as well as it shows application is incomplete.

How should I answer this question? your quick help will be highly appreciated.
what happens when you select N/A?
Usually our kid immediate family members are both of our parents, brothers and sisters.
May be they are referring to their first cousins as they are immediate relative to them as well and in future can claim sponsorship through him. But I see that in the drop down cousin option is not there!
Need expert opinion here.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
what happens when you select N/A?
Usually our kid immediate family members are both of our parents, brothers and sisters.
May be they are referring to their first cousins as they are immediate relative to them as well and in future can claim sponsorship through him. But I see that in the drop down cousin option is not there!
Need expert opinion here.
There is no option as N/A. That is an issue.

nvphd

Dec 21, 2019
Canada
Hi.
The system, as it has accepted your ADR submission and its registered. The status sometimes may remain unchanged through faces of the application process, it doesn't denote nay negativity. Should you be worried, you could as well write to inform SINP of your concern.
Yet to hear from SINP.......waiting and waiting ........

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Yet to hear from SINP.......waiting and waiting ........

Hi All. I am collecting my documents for SINP and one of the documents is medical insurance to prove my employment. is there any particular format? what shall I request my insurance provider? does the letter have to come with my current employer letterhead or just directly from the insurance company? does the insurance card suffice? any help is appreciated because I do not know in which format they need this document, thanks.

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
Hi All. I am collecting my documents for SINP and one of the documents is medical insurance to prove my employment. is there any particular format? what shall I request my insurance provider? does the letter have to come with my current employer letterhead or just directly from the insurance company? does the insurance card suffice? any help is appreciated because I do not know in which format they need this document, thanks.
Hi, I am doing the same too but so far I have not seen any medical insurance to prove my employment. Under which page is this pls?
I have completed my Work Experience and nothing like that. I am currently on Additional Family Information page.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi, I am doing the same too but so far I have not seen any medical insurance to prove my employment. Under which page is this pls?
I have completed my Work Experience and nothing like that. I am currently on Additional Family Information page.
you have to upload an additional 3 documents for each experience letter you claimed experience for in SINP. it is in the work experience section.

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
you have to upload an additional 3 documents for each experience letter you claimed experience for in SINP. it is in the work experience section.
Really? I added bank statement and E-tax card for the ones I have no bank statement for. Aside the ref. letters for all.
Thought it has to be any of 3 doc. Whoa and I have only two days left to submit all the documents.
IF I am to use payslips, will it be for all the years I worked in that company or just a month payslip is fine?

Last edited: