PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,

I just submitted by profile
Noc code 0114
Score 67
Experience-10 years
Clb-10

Is there any real chance that this time sinp cut off would be 67 or less..
Nobody can say for sure. We all are just hopeful the next draw will favour us. Last draw was 69 points.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Hi Folks. I have 2 ECAs. One is MBA relevant to my job awarded a Canadian Masters by CES. However, I send my graduation in Mass Comunication as well as MBA to WES and they awarded me double bachelors.

I am claiming Masters points and have an ITA. Should I mention only MBA in education on OASIS application, or should I include graduation details as well as ECA? Graduation may be unrelated to job experience. I am claiming 0125.

Last edited:

Abiola03

Mar 21, 2020
[QUOTE="ashuindian, on my marriage certificate I have a wrong occupation written on it,can I do an affidavit and LOE for it?

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hello Everyone.

My cousin lives in Saskatchewan and he would like to support my application to get 20 points for it. but he is not doing any job over there, he has a small convenient shop which he runs by himself, he does not have any payslips as he is the owner of the business, what type of documents are required to submit as his proof of earning?

Thank you very much in advance

nvphd

Dec 21, 2019
Canada
NOC: 4011 (In-Demand Category)

ITA: 31 October 2019
Submitted/Application received: 29 November 2019
In Process: 05 December 2019
Additional Documents Request: 9 January
submitted/In process: 11 January
Additional Document Request: 14 January
Submitted: 16 January

Since then it's Waiting on Applicant

Dear Senior Members...I need ur attention, guidance and suggestions....please respond....Thanks

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
Requesting some help on creating a Settlement Plan in our application.

It seems the CIC link https://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index, asks a few questions about the applicant and then provides a collection of links on the following topics. This is no customized settlement plan per se, but just a set of helpful generic links/resources to help build a settlement plan. The applicant will have to build the settlement plan themselves using this. Is my understanding correct, or am I missing something?

Niral Patel

Dec 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone.

My cousin lives in Saskatchewan and he would like to support my application to get 20 points for it. but he is not doing any job over there, he has a small convenient shop which he runs by himself, he does not have any payslips as he is the owner of the business, what type of documents are required to submit as his proof of earning?

Thank you very much in advance
Tax submossion of last 2years

Reactions: Nondini2017

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Requesting some help on creating a Settlement Plan in our application.

It seems the CIC link https://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index, asks a few questions about the applicant and then provides a collection of links on the following topics. This is no customized settlement plan per se, but just a set of helpful generic links/resources to help build a settlement plan. The applicant will have to build the settlement plan themselves using this. Is my understanding correct, or am I missing something?

No, just attach the Settlement Plan generated by Living in Canada website and that's it. It is enough for SINP.

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
No, just attach the Settlement Plan generated by Living in Canada website and that's it. It is enough for SINP.
Thanks for the reply. Its still incredible to think a collection of links/resources will be enough. Shouldn't it be customized to the NOC, family preferences etc?

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Its still incredible to think a collection of links/resources will be enough. Shouldn't it be customized to the NOC, family preferences etc?
Yes, it sounds bizzare indeed!
As far as I remember the instructions from the SINP website, all you need is to create this Settlment plan, convert it to pdf and upload to you application. No customization at all. I did that and recieved my nomination.

Reactions: JAS18

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@ashuindian, @everyone, I've submitted my application and I see that in the place where I need to upload bank statement I've uploaded settlement plan and vice versa, will that be an issue ? or should I just ignore it

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Pls guide,
I showed banks funds in the form of FDR, now bank's name is going to change. So every thing like bank logo, letter head, account no, FDR receipt format will change. So please guide me? do i will take fresh documents of funds and forward to SINP.

pls advise.

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
Another question: The user guide suggests uploading the following form. We filled it after downloading it from the IRCC website, but now we don't see a section in the SINP application to upload it. Any idea about this?

Schedule 4: Economic classes- provincial nominee

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian, @everyone, I've submitted my application and I see that in the place where I need to upload bank statement I've uploaded settlement plan and vice versa, will that be an issue ? or should I just ignore it
It's okay. Try to send letter of explanation with your details and application number