+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Really? I added bank statement and E-tax card for the ones I have no bank statement for. Aside the ref. letters for all.
Thought it has to be any of 3 doc. Whoa and I have only two days left to submit all the documents.
please visit sinp website and read carefully the requirements. Also, they have a full guide on OASIS, which is pretty useful. be sure that you adhere to their requirement, otherwise you will risk rejection or delays.

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, everybody.

I recieved an ITA this morning for SINP EE stream. But I've found something funny in information on the SINP website:
It is written in the "Required documents" section that "Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued". However, such a requirement is not mentioned anywhere else: neither in the Work Experience section in OASIS forms, nor in OASIS User Guide for Applicants. This is quite confusing. Can somebody shed some light on this matter? Is it really mandatody to get at least three additional documents or one good reference letter would be enough?
Hello, Please i need enlightenment on additional documents for previous employment. For my previous employment i have my employment contract and my former employer is willing to give me a letter on specific jobs completed during my employment with the company to support the reference letter.
My worry is i don't know if i can attach pay slips received when i was in that employment because i resigned in 2016. if that's possible, for how many months or years will that be for.
I joined the Company in 2010 and there was no medical insurance maintained we were only paid a certain amount at the end of the year for medicals and there are no records of taxes paid. The only additional document which in the record of the company which reflects my name is the Group life Insurance Policy maintained for all staff of the Company. I don't know if this will be useful because my former employer is willing to avail me with a copy of the Insurance Policy certificate and the schedule attached to it. The certificate is renewable yearly so the one that has my name last was the one subscribed for between 2015 and 2016

Will this be acceptable. Will appreciate comments and suggestions in this regard. Thanks

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello, Please i need enlightenment on additional documents for previous employment. For my previous employment i have my employment contract and my former employer is willing to give me a letter on specific jobs completed during my employment with the company to support the reference letter.
My worry is i don't know if i can attach pay slips received when i was in that employment because i resigned in 2016. if that's possible, for how many months or years will that be for.
I joined the Company in 2010 and there was no medical insurance maintained we were only paid a certain amount at the end of the year for medicals and there are no records of taxes paid. The only additional document which in the record of the company which reflects my name is the Group life Insurance Policy maintained for all staff of the Company. I don't know if this will be useful because my former employer is willing to avail me with a copy of the Insurance Policy certificate and the schedule attached to it. The certificate is renewable yearly so the one that has my name last was the one subscribed for between 2015 and 2016

Will this be acceptable. Will appreciate comments and suggestions in this regard. Thanks
I believe that every document which contains name of your employer and your name can count as an additional document for proof of employment. I, for example, attached scientific publications where I am listed as one of co-authors belonging to my employer.
As for the pay slips, just apply common sense: I’m pretty sure that you don’t need to provide all the pay slips you have, just one from the very beginning of your employment, one from the somewhere in the middle of your term and the very last one would suffice.
But don’t forget that one of your additional documents should be governmental issued (tax return, pension fund account, etc.)

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Have you recently checked, if not pls do as they are currently working on last week of November and first week in December. And its been Nomination gallore
Hi, any update on your status, I submitted on 12th Dec 2019 but no change in status yet. Please let me know.

OADEOYA

Jan 2, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Who can guess the date and required point for the next SINP draw?

Niral Patel

Dec 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello
In my application I show status is in process From last 20 days so what’s the next step and should I expect for nomination in few days?

Ravneet09

Jun 29, 2019
Hello,

I just submitted by profile
Noc code 0114
Score 67
Experience-10 years
Clb-10

Is there any real chance that this time sinp cut off would be 67 or less..