+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Just want to clarify...this is your first cousin. So your mother or father's sibling does not have a birth certificate. But if your cousin's birth certificate lists the parents then can your mother or father show ties to their siblings through their birth certificates.
Yes, first cousins.
Their parents don't have birth certificates.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, first cousins.
Their parents don't have birth certificates.
From the SINP site:

If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member: A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.

So you can only provide the documents you have to prove the relationship. Pictures would not be accepted.

FernandoDoan

Jul 22, 2022
Hello,
I need some advise. So i got nominated (SINP) last year (paper-based online, non EE), and CIC requested ADR (a employment letter from a company sponsored me). I am still working for that company (fulltime) so I submitted the letter of employment and t4 and bank statement. After, I had a part time job from somewhere else as a labour. Do I have to update with IRCC the part time job? thanks

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear All ,

I have an emergency question. I got my SINP nomination approval letter. Then I went to IRCC and unfortunately I got rejected because of insufficient documets. ( one translation was missing) . SO now I have to make new EE profile . My nomination approval letter is still valid ( expires in oct 2022) . Does SINP re-issue my nomination approval letter with new EE profile number so I can re submit my IRCC?

Was your application rejected OR does it say your application is cancelled? There is a difference.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I had an issue with my country payment system at the time and I had to urgently submit my application. This was explained in my application
What payment system? The world runs on Mastercard and Visa, so I doubt what you're saying. You don't have another card you can try?

shawnthesheep

Sep 23, 2022
hello all,

Someone got below rejection from SINP. can anyone explain why they rejected due to missing Bachelors where as Highest degree was attached with ECA ?

@ashuindian - you're the Expert here so please if you can also share your thoughts !

Applicant's profile:
Bachelors in Computer Applications - 2012
MBA - Information Systems - 2018
Claimed work Experience: 2012 till date

NOC 2281 - No university degree mandatory

Last edited: