+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Your focus should be on increasing your CRS points (education, language, skilled work experience) as a job offer is so difficult.
I have been trying everything, but depends on luck too.

Do you have any idea about business investment/enterpreneurship routes? Is it for everyone with good net worth or there is any restriction?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been trying everything, but depends on luck too.

Do you have any idea about business investment/enterpreneurship routes? Is it for everyone with good net worth or there is any restriction?
You need to research PNP entrepreneur programs and SUV through the feds. You need high net work and willing to put 100k+ into the business. You need to show that you have a business plan with the work experience to run the business.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I have been trying so. But, after speaking to some consultants I got confused as they mentioned if I was a businessman in manufacturing or trading only then I'm eligible, not otherwise if I have been providing my services as a self-employed like Software engineer, mathematician teacher etc. Aren't eligible in their words !

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I have been trying so. But, after speaking to some consultants I got confused as they mentioned if I was a businessman in manufacturing or trading only then I'm eligible, not otherwise if I have been providing my services as a self-employed like Software engineer, mathematician teacher etc. Aren't eligible in their words !
Is that true?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Self employed as a software engineer or teacher is not the same as being an entrepreuneur. You need experience as a business owner, not just a consultant or self employed. Here is the Ontario program FYI.

OINP Entrepreneur Stream | ontario.ca

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So, you mean a fresher can't become an enterpreneur in Canada ?
Not really because provinces want to know that you have the experience and money to run a business. They don’t want to grant PR to someone who has no experience and then has a high likelihood of failure. Look at SUV, and then you need an idea and need to partner with a business incubator that will accept your idea for a business and is willing to support you.

manavdeep1989

Sep 23, 2022
I want to apply sinp and my noc code is 2174 I have 2 questions
1)I need CIPS certification and already have document-by-document WES which is done on my highest degree M.tech but now need to have course-by-course evaluation. So i apply for the upgrade. Now the question is do i need to apply to WES for all my 3 colleges i.e. Diploma, a Degree, and a Master's degree to send credentials to WES or it will upgrade from existing?
2)Can I apply SINP and select yes for now and produce a certificate when immigration asked hopefully get it within 1 month

Reactions: aishanabeel

ritajingar

Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes ago recieved mail that ur file sent it piu and after some days again recieved mail that ur file will be processed as per normal thats y i m asking about it
after how many days again you received email from them please let me know as i am in same boat my file is in PIU

aishanabeel

Sep 13, 2022
hello house,
I submitted my file on 6th August and it was received same date.
NOC 2282 / EE Category
Till today it’s in the same AR status.
Any idea how long will it take to process ?

thank you

sp2022

Sep 30, 2022
Hi,
I got the invitation from SINP and I gained points for family ties in Saskatchewan as my uncle lives there.
The document requirements says "Proof of receipt of income for the past three months" of my uncle needs to be submitted along with other documents.
My uncle is quite reluctant to provide his pay stubs or bank statements due to confidentiality. Is it OK to submit a letter of employment or something similar as proof of income. Can somebody please who has already submitted these docs help kindly.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I got the invitation from SINP and I gained points for family ties in Saskatchewan as my uncle lives there.
The document requirements says "Proof of receipt of income for the past three months" of my uncle needs to be submitted along with other documents.
My uncle is quite reluctant to provide his pay stubs or bank statements due to confidentiality. Is it OK to submit a letter of employment or something similar as proof of income. Can somebody please who has already submitted these docs help kindly.
Proof of income is showing receipts of income over past 3 months. Employment letter doesn’t prove receipt of income. What confidentiality? If he is filing taxes and not hiding income then showing bank statements should not be an issue.

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Is affidavit acceptable for proof of family ties for cousin?. The situation is that the cousins have their birth certificate showing their parents names. But their sibling parents are much older and don't have birth certificates anymore. Can the parents each have an affidavit explaining ? What other documents can they include to show relationship? Family photos? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is affidavit acceptable for proof of family ties for cousin?. The situation is that the cousins have their birth certificate showing their parents names. But their sibling parents are much older and don't have birth certificates anymore. Can the parents each have an affidavit explaining ? What other documents can they include to show relationship? Family photos? Thanks
Just want to clarify...this is your first cousin. So your mother or father's sibling does not have a birth certificate. But if your cousin's birth certificate lists the parents then can your mother or father show ties to their siblings through their birth certificates.