+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

talktobhavna

Sep 14, 2022
Does the amount in the certificate is till date or as of 31 march.
I got the letter in 2 days, in my letter it is as of 31st Mar 22. Now my current pf balance is more . They haven't mentioned the % or withdrawal amount. Don't know whether application will be considered without this statement or not.

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
Sometimes ago recieved mail that ur file sent it piu and after some days again recieved mail that ur file will be processed as per normal thats y i m asking about it

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Would like to ask for your advice. I received SINP ITA for EE with the NOC code 2174 IT programmer. I have a diploma in information technology and an MBA and 10+ years experience in this occupation.
When filling the application I chose Yes for the question "is your degree, diploma or certificate related to the occupation you have chosen above?" since I have a diploma in IT.

But my WES report only have my MBA because WES does not do validation for my diploma in IT (I got the diploma from a private institution and WES declined to validate it)

Do you think this would be a mismatch between qualifications and occupation? Or would they accept my diploma even without WES report for it? Anyone got the same problem before?

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi all,

Is there anybody who applied to SINP with multiple NOC codes (but all relates to the education) and got nominated?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Would like to ask for your advice. I received SINP ITA for EE with the NOC code 2174 IT programmer. I have a diploma in information technology and an MBA and 10+ years experience in this occupation.
When filling the application I chose Yes for the question "is your degree, diploma or certificate related to the occupation you have chosen above?" since I have a diploma in IT.

But my WES report only have my MBA because WES does not do validation for my diploma in IT (I got the diploma from a private institution and WES declined to validate it)

Do you think this would be a mismatch between qualifications and occupation? Or would they accept my diploma even without WES report for it? Anyone got the same problem before?
If you can change your NOC as 2171 then everything will be fine.

Employment requirements:
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
If you can change your NOC as 2171 then everything will be fine.

Employment requirements:
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
Hello Sir,

Please can you guide me?

Is it possible to apply to SINP with multiple NOC codes (if all relates to the education) and get nominated?

Or if anybody else can answer ?? I will really appreciate it. Kindly guide !!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Sir,

Please can you guide me?

Is it possible to apply to SINP with multiple NOC codes (if all relates to the education) and get nominated?

Or if anybody else can answer ?? I will really appreciate it. Kindly guide !!
You need a primary NOC which is the one that may be selected. You can’t have multiple NOCs.