+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In that way, I guess I won't be able to proceed. Because, I have 1+ experience in each NOC code which accounts to the overall experience and related points.
SINP picks by NOC and SINP score. So you can only have one NOC that you count your experience for. Express Entry, you need one year of continious experience in one NOC to be eligible. Programs have different requirements. For EE, you want a very high CRS score.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
SINP picks by NOC and SINP score. So you can only have one NOC that you count your experience for. Express Entry, you need one year of continious experience in one NOC to be eligible. Programs have different requirements. For EE, you want a very high CRS score.
Sorry for asking again.

Would under SINP EE stream my other NOC code experience be accepted? Or they won't?

Express entry ITA is only likely after successful nomination.

sundasrehman

Sep 22, 2022
I have done 4 year BS degree and 2 year MPhill in applied environmental science. Also completed my b.ed. i have experience of teacher of more than 6 years. should i apply for SINP to improve my CRS score or get to invitation from province. Are teachers in demand? Does SINP has NOC for teachers?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry for asking again.

Would under SINP EE stream my other NOC code experience be accepted? Or they won't?

Express entry ITA is only likely after successful nomination.
No. Only your primary NOC is considered for SINP. You can’t have multiple NOCs. SINP takes your primary NOC in your EE profile. What is your SINP score and NOC?

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
If you can change your NOC as 2171 then everything will be fine.

Employment requirements:
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
Thanks for your advice. But this is not possible for me. I have never worked any jobs as in NOC 2171.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
No. Only your primary NOC is considered for SINP. You can’t have multiple NOCs. SINP takes your primary NOC in your EE profile. What is your SINP score and NOC?
I see. Thanks for your confirmation.

Received a similar response from SINP today. Need to explore some other options.

Is getting work permit easy for outside applicants?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I see. Thanks for your confirmation.

Received a similar response from SINP today. Need to explore some other options.

Is getting work permit easy for outside applicants?
No. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. The process can take many months, sometimes over a year.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
No. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. The process can take many months, sometimes over a year.
Oh! Thanks this was helpful.

Getting a job offer is the main challenge.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh! Thanks this was helpful.

Getting a job offer is the main challenge.
No getting a job offer with an approved LMIA is the challenge. Few employers are willing to go through the long process, fill out paperwork, pay the $1k and wait up to a year for an employee to arrive in Canada. Most job posting will say to apply only if authorized to work in Canada or citizen/PR.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
No getting a job offer with an approved LMIA is the challenge. Few employers are willing to go through the long process, fill out paperwork, pay the $1k and wait up to a year for an employee to arrive in Canada. Most job posting will say to apply only if authorized to work in Canada or citizen/PR.
Yes, exactly. Have been trying through Job bank and Linkedin since the past few months, they're not interested in outland candidates. Only interested if one is in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, exactly. Have been trying through Job bank and Linkedin since the past few months, they're not interested in outland candidates. Only interested if one is in Canada.
Right because the process is too long and onerous for employers. Employers have to prove that no one in Canada could be hired, only you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your focus should be on increasing your CRS points (education, language, skilled work experience) as a job offer is so difficult.