+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

safwanbest99

Dec 24, 2018
CASW u can submit later but eca is must during the time of submission ( they updated the website)
Hi Dear.

I am in process of ECA. I have a question that for Graduation & Master we just send our Degrees only or also need to send Marks sheet.
Please advice.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have done my masters from uni of Regina(Sask) and got my 3 years work permit but did not do any work at all in Canada. Due to my personal reasons, I have to leave Canada and now I wanted to apply from outside of Canada.
As per SNIP, my score is 67 with NOC code 4011 (lecturer) while CRS scores are 415. If I apply SNIP- EE, Does it is necessary to have the work experience in the only occupation in demand list or I can apply with my 4011 NOC? Because EOI profile is only showing Occupation in demand list occupations. I tried to read all SNIP details but couldn't understand, Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I wanted to apply SNIP Express entry not occupation in demand
Your intended NOC is not in the list of Demand list , which is applicable for equally for SINP OID and SINP EE. So you can't apply for that.

You can try for QSWP.
https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html#gs.ZvBmH_0

Last edited:

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi Dear.

I am in process of ECA. I have a question that for Graduation & Master we just send our Degrees only or also need to send Marks sheet.
Please advice.
Send your degree and transcripts to them, you can fax it if you want. Also your institution have to send them your school transcript and certificate

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Ashu

I got ITA through the newly introduced EOI system. Recently I got ADR (Dec 18, 2018) and I have submitted the requested documents (Dec 26, 2018). My status has changed back to in-process. Will the status change to 'decision made' when a decision has been made? Moreover when do you think I can hear from them?

Regards

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi Ashu

I got ITA through the newly introduced EOI system. Recently I got ADR (Dec 18, 2018) and I have submitted the requested documents (Dec 26, 2018). My status has changed back to in-process. Will the status change to 'decision made' when a decision has been made? Moreover when do you think I can hear from them?

Regards
what is your timeline please. Planning to submit my application in January

ku@1144

Nov 14, 2018
HI,
I HAVE APPLIED IN EE IN JUNE TODAY THE STANDARD PROCESSING TIME OF 29 WEEKS IS OVER AND IT STILL SHOWS IN PROCESS AND THERE ARE MANY WHO APPLIED ON THE SAME DAY AND GOT NOMINATION AND ITA. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I HAVE MAILED TWICE FOR THE SAME BUT THE REPLY IS IT IS IN PROCESS.
SHOULD I CALL THEM OR JUST MAIL AGAIN ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HI,
I HAVE APPLIED IN EE IN JUNE TODAY THE STANDARD PROCESSING TIME OF 29 WEEKS IS OVER AND IT STILL SHOWS IN PROCESS AND THERE ARE MANY WHO APPLIED ON THE SAME DAY AND GOT NOMINATION AND ITA. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Wait and watch only

Reactions: daris25

pooja2019

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I have received ITA for SINP - NOC code 4214 under Express Entry Stream. I have applied for my ECE evaluation from Ministry of Education, Saskatchewan. Do I have to wait for their results or I can submit my application form meanwhile attaching Ministry of Education's acknowledgement email.

Bhargav Mistree

Dec 15, 2017
I received nominations letter in OID SINP last August.I want to know when I received mail regarding medical exam.
Noc: Manufacturing manager

What is exact time line ?

canada_roadmap

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
Can someone please help with the below questions. I applied to SINP EE June 2018, the application status shows In Process since then. My CIC EE is getting expired by end of this month.
1. Do I need to create new CIC profile before it expires ?
2. And Let SINP know about the new CIC EE profile # since all my SINP applications are tied to it ?
3. Will I able to renew existing EE profile( with same EE number) rather than creating another new profile (with different profile number) ?
4. Is there anyone/anywhere else I need to update new EE ?

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,
Can someone please help with the below questions. I applied to SINP EE June 2018, the application status shows In Process since then. My CIC EE is getting expired by end of this month.
1. Do I need to create new CIC profile before it expires ?
2. And Let SINP know about the new CIC EE profile # since all my SINP applications are tied to it ?
3. Will I able to renew existing EE profile( with same EE number) rather than creating another new profile (with different profile number) ?
4. Is there anyone/anywhere else I need to update new EE ?

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-i-lose-my-provincial-nomination-if-my-express-entry-profile-became-ineligible.378856/

Reactions: canada_roadmap

ron21

Jul 28, 2010
I am currently a manufacturing supervisor in a plastic molding company. Can I apply for SINP? Hope somebody can reply to my inquiry. Thanks.

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
HI,
Processing weeks are based on BUSINESS DAYS only (excluding holidays) . So, according to that, only 20.5 weeks have passed. You need to wait till the end of March to have some clarity on the progress.

Reactions: ku@1144

unleash_it

May 16, 2018
Hello,
I got ITA under OID and applied on the 25th of December 2018. My status still shows received.Do I have reasons to be worried ?

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi..somebody please guide me how to do this ECE evaluation from Ministry of Education sask.
I want to do it for my wife please..thank you