+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
Hi..somebody please guide me how to do this ECE evaluation from Ministry of Education sask.
I want to do it for my wife please..thank you
She will contact WES ,open an account infor ICAP evaluation, course to course. You will pay the charges and preserve for a copy to the send to the address of ministry of education ,ECE certification.

She will have to send a copy of her certificate and transcript to WES also. download the ECE application form, fill it and send to their email. The only receive WES academic

ankur136

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

I have applied in SINP Express Entry on 5th July 2018 in NOC 2242. In OASIS portal my file status is "In Process". From last update NOC 2242 has been removed from OID so does it affect me? and I also want to know about the processing time.
Is there any positive sign for me?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

I have applied in SINP Express Entry on 5th July 2018 in NOC 2242. In OASIS portal my file status is "In Process". From last update NOC 2242 has been removed from OID so does it affect me? and I also want to know about the processing time.
Is there any positive sign for me?
Don't worry. No effect of NOC removal after application submission.
You have applied in old ISINP ntake opening System , so 1 year is the normal time to get nominated. Sometimes quick.
Why not? You will get nomination.

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
Hello, is there any Oct /Nov batch here. After submitting your application has your status change? express entry skilled worker .It's been over two months status is still Application submitted @ashuindian

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello, is there any Oct /Nov batch here. After submitting your application has your status change? express entry skilled worker .It's been over two months status is still Application submitted @ashuindian
It is normal, processing time for SINP is 1 month to I e year or more ...once an officers takes u r file status will change to in process....

Reactions: Tinuewa

sudheer300

Jul 25, 2018
HI,
work experience

2009 - 2012 managed family owned wholesale and retail automobile store as an business administrator(such as proprietor/owner beside my father)
duites include managing day to day operation such as sales, purchases, orders. NOC 0621
2012- 2014 started new agricluture tractor dealership business (myself proprietor/owner)
duties sale of agricultural farming tractors and their equipments, scouting of villages for prospective buyers, conducting demos and roads show for intoducing our brand tractors etc. NOC 0621
surrended my business to the company i.e closed

2014 - present back to our own family business NOC 0621

2010 - present started managing our agriculture farm lands along with family business NOC 0821

my question : How can i show the noc 0821 experience as this is the noc code i have mentioned in SINP. along with the noc 0621 (for which i have reference letter and stmts).

i have all the agriculture property docs and adangal records on my name. how can i show that i worked in my farm and know the agriculture methods and everything else associated with it as noc 0821 is managers in agriculture.

And finally another question: I'm an MBA gratuated from an US university. Do i have to submitted any PCC/FBI from the US for the SINP?

any suggestions....

Thanks in advance.

Sudheer

Usman Iqbal

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys
Please guide me on the following matters.
1. Do i only have to fill generic application form for canada and upload it after printing and signing it. or do i have to upload supporting documents too like work experience certificates , etc as i have already uploaded these in sec 1. od SINP OASIS.
2.Do i have to provide photos too along with the IMM 008 Form.
3.Do i have get the bank statement on the same day of application submission or can i upload bank statement two days older than the application submission date.
Kindly guide.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hey guys
Please guide me on the following matters.
1. Do i only have to fill generic application form for canada and upload it after printing and signing it. or do i have to upload supporting documents too like work experience certificates , etc as i have already uploaded these in sec 1. od SINP OASIS.
2.Do i have to provide photos too along with the IMM 008 Form.
3.Do i have get the bank statement on the same day of application submission or can i upload bank statement two days older than the application submission date.
Kindly guide.
1. Yes. First fill generic application form all ten pages in one shot (it has sr. Number, and every new opening appears with different number, each page at the bottom left corner), print and sign it. Upload all page in pdf format, then merge them as one pdf page. No need to attach any document with generic form. Enclose uploadede documents in their appropriate place only.
2. No photo
3. You can enclose 2 months old bank statements as well.

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
My friend got an employment offer from SK employer and the employer got an approval letter from SINP. IELTS passed. I think it should go under the International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer. What is the next step?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
My friend got an employment offer from SK employer and the employer got an approval letter from SINP. IELTS passed. I think it should go under the International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer. What is the next step?
90% as similar as SINP OID sub category online Oasis application.

Reactions: CitizenSoon

Omotolan

May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone. I got an ITA on the 2nd of May. I have till 30th June to submit.

In the education requirement there is a place to submit degree certificate and transcript. I have a copy of my degree certificate but I do not have copy of my transcript however I have WES evaluation. Can I upload WES evaluation report instead of transcript? (I studied outside Canada)

Secondly my NOC is 1226 where I have 7 years experience. However my first degree is in Microbiolgy while I have a masters in Business Administration. I evaluated both degrees. When filling the education sector, am I to fill and upload only the MBA (which is the required education for the NOC) or can I also add Microbiology. - Both reflect in my WES report anyways which I will attach. But hope it won't affect.

Thirdly, am I to upload the 2page report on my WES online account or do I scan the 6pages hardcopy sent to me and upload.

Lastly, I do not have a representative. Am I to skip that attachment and upload only ethical conduct?

I will appreciate your advise please as I do not want to make any mistakes that could disqualify me. Thanks in advance

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Everyone. I got an ITA on the 2nd of May. I have till 30th June to submit.

In the education requirement there is a place to submit degree certificate and transcript. I have a copy of my degree certificate but I do not have copy of my transcript however I have WES evaluation. Can I upload WES evaluation report instead of transcript? (I studied outside Canada)

Secondly my NOC is 1226 where I have 7 years experience. However my first degree is in Microbiolgy while I have a masters in Business Administration. I evaluated both degrees. When filling the education sector, am I to fill and upload only the MBA (which is the required education for the NOC) or can I also add Microbiology. - Both reflect in my WES report anyways which I will attach. But hope it won't affect.

Thirdly, am I to upload the 2page report on my WES online account or do I scan the 6pages hardcopy sent to me and upload.

Lastly, I do not have a representative. Am I to skip that attachment and upload only ethical conduct?

I will appreciate your advise please as I do not want to make any mistakes that could disqualify me. Thanks in advance
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-ita-for-109th-draw.607946/page-2

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/uploading-documents-post-ita.599940/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-ita-document-checklist-process.560051/#XenForo

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/step-by-step-post-ita-process.495270/