Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

wasif8585

Nov 19, 2017
You and Spouse both have to fill separate form.
In spouses form, Section A She is Applicant and You are Spouse or Common Law Partner, and will give Details of Her Parents .
And in Section C, She will give details of her Brothers and Sisters.
ashuindian..could you please suggest me..in SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND/DECLARATION FORM no 8 'Personal History" what will be my Activity ...that means my joining position of a company...promotion...is that indicate my designation...changes in time to time...please suggest.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Ashu,

My question is that do we need to mention 10/12 class details also in Oasis Application as I mention in IMM5669 Background Decl form and also in IMM5669 Background Decl form regarding work experience details, I mentioned experience in different different field so I can mention all experience in Oasis Application also......But I have to show experience only in particular NOC like My NOC is 2173 and I have around 6 years of exp in that...what about other experience...do we really need to show in OASIS profile???

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Hi Ashu,

My question is that do we need to mention 10/12 class details also in Oasis Application as I mention in IMM5669 Background Decl form and also in IMM5669 Background Decl form regarding work experience details, I mentioned experience in different different field so I can mention all experience in Oasis Application also......But I have to show experience only in particular NOC like My NOC is 2173 and I have around 6 years of exp in that...what about other experience...do we really need to show in OASIS profile???

one small question: have you done any canada professional certification for your experience NOC2173. i think it is required. am i right?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu,

Describe like this :-
From 1997-07 To 2002-04 (For class 6th to 10th, write together), Name of Institution - just write the name of the school studying 10th class) -Place ........., Type of Certificate - N.A. Gr. G-10, Field of Study - Sec. Education
Details of Higher secondary and all Degrees after that step vise step.
In job history section, you must show your all job details. Here they want to know about your background/activities after education. Start writing from present job.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashuindian..could you please suggest me..in SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND/DECLARATION FORM no 8 'Personal History" what will be my Activity ...that means my joining position of a company...promotion...is that indicate my designation...changes in time to time...please suggest.
No. Not in much detail. Only period, Designation (highest rank) , just go filling like this.
Start writing from present job

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
how long it takes to get the certification and plz tell me the procedure.
Nowadays 1 year min. Read this, post of a guy who applied with NOC 2173 in SINP OID.

ourcanadavisaStar Member

#11009Yesterday at 1:00 PM
I got the following email from SINP.

The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan.Your application with our office will be held for up to one year from the date of this correspondence, providing you time to receive the required Professional Status or Licensure from the professional regulatory organization. Failure to submit your Professional Status or Licensure within one year will result in your application being returned. You will not receive any further reminders after this email.

What does the above message means? My application will be freezed and wont process till they recive the license or not? Or they still process the application and give the nomination when i submit the license?

My application status is "in process". Should the status be "waiting from applicant" in this case?

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Describe like this :-
From 1997-07 To 2002-04 (For class 6th to 10th, write together), Name of Institution - just write the name of the school studying 10th class) -Place ........., Type of Certificate - N.A. Gr. G-10, Field of Study - Sec. Education
Details of Higher secondary and all Degrees after that step vise step.
In job history section, you must show your all job details. Here they want to know about your background/activities after education. Start writing from present job.
Thanks Ashu...One more thing I don't have experience letters of previous jobs...So,According to you do I mention that experience in OASIS profile as I don't have experience letters???

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
how long it takes to get the certification and plz tell me the procedure.
I applied license under NOC 2173 and I got approved around 8 -12 weeks from CIPS.....I am not sure about this is the license or not as I got I.S.P. approval letter and Certificate from CIPS in which they mention membership number. So, May be membership number is License which SINP are talking about.But one more thing not in any document which I got from CIPS, they can't mention any NOC number like that.

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Nowadays 1 year min. Read this, post of a guy who applied with NOC 2173 in SINP OID.

ourcanadavisaStar Member

#11009Yesterday at 1:00 PM
I got the following email from SINP.

The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan.Your application with our office will be held for up to one year from the date of this correspondence, providing you time to receive the required Professional Status or Licensure from the professional regulatory organization. Failure to submit your Professional Status or Licensure within one year will result in your application being returned. You will not receive any further reminders after this email.

What does the above message means? My application will be freezed and wont process till they recive the license or not? Or they still process the application and give the nomination when i submit the license?

My application status is "in process". Should the status be "waiting from applicant" in this case?
Is it required for International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand or International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry?

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
I applied license under NOC 2173 and I got approved around 8 -12 weeks from CIPS.....I am not sure about this is the license or not as I got I.S.P. approval letter and Certificate from CIPS in which they mention membership number. So, May be membership number is License which SINP are talking about.But one more thing not in any document which I got from CIPS, they can't mention any NOC number like that.
thanks for the reply. Do we need to send any xperienced letters to show them ? can you plz tell me what u did in order to get this ISP apprval.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
thanks for the reply. Do we need to send any xperienced letters to show them ? can you plz tell me what u did in order to get this ISP apprval.
I applied for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience Route (http://www.cips.ca/EdplusEx). Under this route you are required to have your official transcripts sent to us directly from your educational institutions, along with a Canadian course-by-course equivalency assessment (assessment centers listed in application). If your course-by-course equivalency assessment indicates that they received your official transcripts directly from your school(s) then you can have the assessment center mail us an official copy of your assessment instead of having your school mail us your official transcripts.

Yes, the application fee is $250. You can pay the membership fee $350 now or at the time you are approved.
Also need the completed application form, your Code of Ethics exam certificate, and your experience letters as indicated in the application form.

Below is the address you can tell WES to send your course-by-course official transcripts directly to them:
CIPS, 60 Bristol Rd E, Unit 8, #324, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 3K8

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16