+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hello Experts ..I need your advise

I got the following ADR and have 10 days to submit...

For all the experience you have claimed and wish to receive points, provide the following documents
- A second reference letter form the different person in the organization
-Taxation forms or Taxation exempt form
-ITR (income tax return acknowledgement) form
-Pension or provident fund form

one of the two jobs I claimed points for provided salary in cash and did not deduct provident fund, I also did not file income tax for any of the jobs as my income was not high enough ...
I do have provident fund forms for the one job I claimed and I will be able to get second reference letter from the both jobs.

I am not sure what to do about rest of the documents and will it be a problem if I can't provide. I am from India.

Thanks
Pratik

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, there are sevaral designations tagged to every NOC, its not like you have to have the IT Degree to have only IT Designation, i will give you my example, i applied under NOC 0121 as Insurance Manager, but in reality i was working as VP/Operations in Insurance company and my profile has been accepted without fuss, as long as your degree relates to your field wont be an issue. Good luck.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the response.

Vikas1519

Jul 6, 2020
Hello Experts ..I need your advise

I got the following ADR and have 10 days to submit...

For all the experience you have claimed and wish to receive points, provide the following documents
- A second reference letter form the different person in the organization
-Taxation forms or Taxation exempt form
-ITR (income tax return acknowledgement) form
-Pension or provident fund form

one of the two jobs I claimed points for provided salary in cash and did not deduct provident fund, I also did not file income tax for any of the jobs as my income was not high enough ...
I do have provident fund forms for the one job I claimed and I will be able to get second reference letter from the both jobs.

I am not sure what to do about rest of the documents and will it be a problem if I can't provide. I am from India.

Thanks
Pratik
Pratik
1: take letter from your company mentioning that you are not drawing PF during your job period with reasons

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
ITA RECEIVED ON 24TH OCTOBER 2019
LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION ON 23RD DEC 2019
SUBMITTED ON 20TH DEC 2019

ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS- APRIL 30TH, 2020

LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS- 10TH JUNE 2020

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ON – 8TH JUNE 2020

TILL DATE ITS SHOWING- ON PROCESS

WHAT SHALL I DO? HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR A REPLY? ITS GOING TO BE AN YEAR.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022

WHAT SHALL I DO? HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR A REPLY? ITS GOING TO BE AN YEAR.
I guess you just have to wait a while or send them an email to confirm the status of your application.

Reactions: Jiya89

Makky

Feb 3, 2018
In God I trust
Hello,

I submitted my application in February 2020 and my IELTS expired in April 2020. I am yet to retake another test. Will this affect my process/nomination.
My plan is to write another IELTS after I might have gotten nomination by God's grace!

Will appreciate some clarification
Thank you

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018

Same here

14 Dec AOR
1 June ADR
10 July submitted my ADR
From that time it's in process
Even if we call them they don't say the status.
What was your score when you got the invite and noc

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Hello,

I submitted my application in February 2020 and my IELTS expired in April 2020. I am yet to retake another test. Will this affect my process/nomination.
My plan is to write another IELTS after I might have gotten nomination by God's grace!

Will appreciate some clarification
Thank you
If you are an EE applicant then you need to write IELTS immediately because SINP needs active EE profile to transfer the nomination. If you are an oid stream application then not sure

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Thats great news, you can track your application on CIC website itself, are you through agency or direct? see for me i received the biometrics email after 25ish days aftert

Yes, Medical have to be submitted along with the before submitting the file to Federal.
I have applied through an agent.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Thats great news, you can track your application on CIC website itself, are you through agency or direct? see for me i received the biometrics email after 25ish days aftert

Yes, Medical have to be submitted along with the before submitting the file to Federal.
Once we receive the email for biometrics, is that mean that they would not ask for any additional document and visa to arrive very soon after that.

Rahul.jindal

Sep 19, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05/11/2020
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
Med's Request
16-11-2020
Med's Done....
08-01-2021

I called them today to enquire about the status as mine is also in process post adr documents submission from last 1 month. I got a response that may be due to some technical glitch, the officer didnt looked at it as her internal notes still shows pending document. The lady on phone said she is going to send an email to the officer to look at it.

Reactions: Adesewa B