+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Please guide me also. My file is just behind Gaurav's. His last four digits are 4497 and mine are 4499. Timelines same. He got into process on 2nd June and me too 2 or 3rd June..but NOC is different..where is the invoice tab..can you please tell me?
My file is 4486 with same time line.., when you go to summary application.. u will find a hyperlink - click here.... Der u can see invoice tab

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Guys, here is the update.
NOC 2171
AR 15th Dec 2019
File went directly ADR on 10th Aug 2020

There are 2 ADR
1. IMM0008 signed and submit as electronic signed is not acceptable.

2. Work Exp Docs Submission. They are asking any 2 from following.

Payslips along with Bank Statement, Form 16, State Insurance or any other docs to support submission.

Below are my few questions and concerns.

1. I submitted form 26 AS earlier, which has both employer name along with salary and tax deduction. Why they need form 16 specific ?
2. My work exp. Starts from 2008 and i have not all salary slip with me. It was my 4th last company which is not into operations anymore. How will i show them payslips for same ? I have Form 16 and Bank statement showing salary credit though.
3. How many payslip i need to attach. If 10 years needs to be considered, it will be total 120 payslips. Does it make sense to upload for every month ?

Also want to share that they just gave me 10 days to respond. So plz be prepared accordingly.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
NOC 2171
AR 15th Dec 2019

There are 2 ADR

Payslips along with Bank Statement, Form 16, State Insurance or any other docs to support submission.

1. I submitted form 26 AS earlier, which has both employer name along with salary and tax deduction. Why they need form 16 specific ?
2. My work exp. Starts from 2008 and i have not all salary slip with me. It was my 4th last company which is not into operations anymore. How will i show them payslips for same ? I have Form 16 and Bank statement showing salary credit though.
3. How many payslip i need to attach. If 10 years needs to be considered, it will be total 120 payslips. Does it make sense to upload for every month ?

Also want to share that they just gave me 10 days to respond. So plz be prepared accordingly.
in my opinion, you need not to submit payslips for all the months you have worked for. Just submit last six months of pay slips of each company in which you have worked supported by bank statement which shows your salary credit. Additionally, you can attach ITR of each year or PF statement also to strengthen your case.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi it’s totally depends case to case. No one can give exact timeline, I have been providing the immigration consultancy and seen few cases get through easily with no further delay after the submission of ADR whereas others take some time.

Appearance and disappearance of Invoice tab is also their internal system, but mostly it disappears when the file is “In Process”.
how many payslips one should give them as proof of salary supplemented by bank statement ?

lq24783832

Jan 15, 2019
Hi nice to meet you all. I am wondering any one knows what it means for 'submitted past due date' on the ADR page.
Thanks in advance.

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
NOC 2171
AR 15th Dec 2019

There are 2 ADR

Hi As you have got very limited time to submit your documents hence, I would suggest you to write a mail directly to SINP - immigration@gov.sk.ca and ask them the period they require the documents.

Don't waste your time.......

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Guys, let’s say if someone has worked in 3 companies in the last 13 years then how many months salary slip he or she should submit to prove his or her gainful experience in those companies ?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, let’s say if someone has worked in 3 companies in the last 13 years then how many months salary slip he or she should submit to prove his or her gainful experience in those companies ?
I have submitted 3 payslips for each year of employment with my application and I didn’t get any ADR related to my payslip or work experience. For my first company I was unable to provide payslips for initial years. In that case I provided email communication from company HR stating the same.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I have submitted 3 payslips for each year of employment with my application and I didn’t get any ADR related to my payslip or work experience. For my first company I was unable to provide payslips for initial years. In that case I provided email communication from company HR stating the same.
ok. Did you submit bank statements for those years also along with the payslips ?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
what was that email communication from HR about ?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
ok. Did you submit bank statements for those years also along with the payslips ?
No, I didn’t provide bank statements however I provided PF and tax documents. For bank statements I got email from bank that they are unable to provide before feb 2013 statements but anyways I didn’t provide it in my application.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
No, I didn’t provide bank statements however I provided PF and tax documents. For bank statements I got email from bank that they are unable to provide before feb 2013 statements but anyways I didn’t provide it in my application.
thanks Neha, had you submitted ITR or tax documents of all the years ?