+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Sep 5, 2019
It means SINP has started reviewing the application and they want you to check your personal information disclosure which you have submitted at the time of submission of documents. Now, they can contact any of your employer to verify the background.

Good luck
I emailed them and informed me to disregard the warning as it is for those who have not submitted their applications.

omomene

Jun 18, 2018
Lagos Nigeria
Hello all.
NOC 6235
ITA 8 Oct 2019
Submission 19 Oct 2019
Status In Process after 2 weeks and remains like that till now
Last week i also saw the tab view disclosure info or something. Pls anyone waiting like me? I had to call to ask if by Oct ending, i dont hear from them, then what next but i was assured i would. Pls anyone in d same long wait as me?

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
But eve

but even on profile that has not received nomination it appeared , so I guess is not related to background verifying
It will appear to all the profiles, Nomination will come once all the documents are verified and found correct to proceed further.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.

if I may elaborate on my bank account issue: in order to prepare myself for the whole immigration process: I got my savings are ready in this account for more than a year now, in the form of running account with no investment rates.
due to the long processing time we are experiencing now, I thought of depositing part of my money into an investment certificate (I m not sure I m using the right term) but to explain: it is like putting part of my money aside as a locked deposit in the bank, still part of my account, in order to have a monthly payback from the bank for a period of one year. while at the same time the deposit can be unlocked after 6 months.
so this is fine and not to worry?
thanks again
Wallahi i am not sure if i am getting you correctly, but what i know and understand that if you have the fund as per the grid which has mentioned by IRCC as per your family withint the last 6 months you are good, i even showed them my bonds certificate which i purchased and they accepted it.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all,
I am having my POF as different FDs which I keep on renewing after every six months. I am having this amount from last one yr as such. Is this fine ?? Or do I need to have whole amount in my account itself??
See, i believe SNIP required 3 month statement (if i am not mistaken) and as per my understanding they will take the least amount into consideration within that 3 months, so if you are providing the last 3 months bank statement you need to check in those 3 months what is your minimum balance and they will consider that figure as your proof of fund.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
@ashuindian , @everyone, Hello, I have a general question and I need your suggestion on this, my question is: after getting nominated through SINP are we still suppose to provide the same number of years of experience in federal draw? or just 1 to 3 years is enough? (if the previous company is closed and if we have more than 3 years of experience in the present organisation then is that enough, this is to avoid contacting the closed employer for additional documents which they wouldn't be able to provide), please advice.
Yes, you should be providing all that documents what ever you provided to SNIP just to be on safe side,

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello all,
I am trying to login to my SINP account, with the right details, it says invalid credentials. Is anyone facing the same issue?
I had received ITA on 17 Oct, AR on 12 Dec.

Last edited:

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Hello all,
I am trying to login to my SINP account, with the right details, it says invalid credentials. Is anyone facing the same issue?
I had received ITA on 17 Oct, AR on 12 Dec.
If the account was created more than 3 months you'll be required to change the password.

Reactions: shank15

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
If the account was created more than 3 months you'll be required to change the password.
Will they send an email asking us to change? Or we will need to do it ourselves? Because as I try to log in it says “Invalid Login Credentials”