+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Rs2o

Jun 17, 2020
Yes... I've been waiting for this day. I hope all of us who submitted in December gets into processing this month.
Hi please keep me informed about the status of your file. I submitted 5 days after you. Thanks ...the status is still Application Received

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have an inquiry
after nomination and eventually got selected in future IRCC draws: do we submit the same documents we submitted before? such as educational credentials, bank certificate, work experience letter, and so on?
another inquiry
if I transformed part of my bank account into a saving deposit spool for a period of one year, which is still can be unlocked after 6 months, will this affect my application negatively in the future? or it is fine.

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I
Yes, it seems like they are prioritizing OID over EE.
i qualified for both EE and OID. I should have submitted as OID, mine is still in-process since December 9, 2019. :( I received my ITA September 2019 and submitted my application November 2019

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
i have an inquiry
after nomination and eventually got selected in future IRCC draws: do we submit the same documents we submitted before? such as educational credentials, bank certificate, work experience letter, and so on?
another inquiry
if I transformed part of my bank account into a saving deposit spool for a period of one year, which is still can be unlocked after 6 months, will this affect my application negatively in the future? or it is fine.
Almost all documents remain the same, but you need to provide them the updated one, also along with additional documents such as police clearance report, medical report which you will get from the clinic/hospital once you are done with your medicals, in terms of saving as long as you are showing them 3 months saving you are good to go.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Almost all documents remain the same, but you need to provide them the updated one, also along with additional documents such as police clearance report, medical report which you will get from the clinic/hospital once you are done with your medicals, in terms of saving as long as you are showing them 3 months saving you are good to go.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.

if I may elaborate on my bank account issue: in order to prepare myself for the whole immigration process: I got my savings are ready in this account for more than a year now, in the form of running account with no investment rates.
due to the long processing time we are experiencing now, I thought of depositing part of my money into an investment certificate (I m not sure I m using the right term) but to explain: it is like putting part of my money aside as a locked deposit in the bank, still part of my account, in order to have a monthly payback from the bank for a period of one year. while at the same time the deposit can be unlocked after 6 months.
so this is fine and not to worry?
thanks again

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I

i qualified for both EE and OID. I should have submitted as OID, mine is still in-process since December 9, 2019. :( I received my ITA September 2019 and submitted my application November 2019
They are probably trying to even out the overall processing times for OID and EE. From what I've heard, OID takes longer to process than EE after nomination. Also, there are fewer OID applicants compared with EE. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Oh ok..Thanks for clearing that up Shank..BTW that exclamation is a glitch and is only meant for people who are yet to submit their applications..

Credit to Didi from the SINP whatsapp group

"Thank you for your e-mail.

Please disregard this tab if you have already submitted your application. It is for new applications.

Kindest regards,

RM- Customer Service Officer'
Hi,
Thanks for this clarification.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@ashuindian , @everyone, Hello, I have a general question and I need your suggestion on this, my question is: after getting nominated through SINP are we still suppose to provide the same number of years of experience in federal draw? or just 1 to 3 years is enough? (if the previous company is closed and if we have more than 3 years of experience in the present organisation then is that enough, this is to avoid contacting the closed employer for additional documents which they wouldn't be able to provide), please advice.

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,
I have applied for SINP pnp under EE category. My NOC code is 2173. Please let Me know do i need any license also for this NOC code?? If yes then please suggest me process which I can start to get it.

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,
I am having my POF as different FDs which I keep on renewing after every six months. I am having this amount from last one yr as such. Is this fine ?? Or do I need to have whole amount in my account itself??