+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I've been waiting almost 6 months. Getting a rejection after waiting for so long would be heartbreaking. I hope we get our answer soon.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I saw a December 17 application changed to "In process " yesterday. Update was posted on SINP PNP with Kubeir facebook group.
I wonder how much time an application would stay in the status of "in-process"?
from previous comments, many claimed that even when it is "in process" things take months after.

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
It means SINP has started reviewing the application and they want you to check your personal information disclosure which you have submitted at the time of submission of documents. Now, they can contact any of your employer to verify the background.

Good luck

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
Is their phone number working? or we just email them for inquiries
It means SINP has started reviewing the application and they want you to check your personal information disclosure which you have submitted at the time of submission of documents. Now, they can contact any of your employer to verify the background.

Good luck

Mari_83

Jun 3, 2020
But eve

Good luck
but even on profile that has not received nomination it appeared , so I guess is not related to background verifying

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
dear all,
usually: how much time is expected to process the application after being changed from "application received" to "in-process" ?

awley

Mar 13, 2019

Good luck
What's the source of this information?. It won't be nice to keep our hopes high without verifying such information

Reactions: taurushimmat

emrob

Oct 10, 2019

Good luck
Facepalm

Good luck
Ridiculous !! This dude has no idea what he's talking about ..

Reactions: idonor

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Facepalm

Ridiculous !! This dude has no idea what he's talking about ..
It's just a misunderstanding... One person wanted to know whether SINP's phone number was working or should they email. He mistook the question as an SINP response asking about an employer.

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
It's just a misunderstanding... One person wanted to know whether SINP's phone number was working or should they email. He mistook the question as an SINP response asking about an employer.
Oh ok..Thanks for clearing that up Shank..BTW that exclamation is a glitch and is only meant for people who are yet to submit their applications..

"Thank you for your e-mail.

Please disregard this tab if you have already submitted your application. It is for new applications.

Kindest regards,

RM- Customer Service Officer'