+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Guys any update.... from anyone... any simple step forward will also encourage all of us. So please share if you had any update.

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Nothing for me too...submitted on nov 30th..no updates as of now...
I also submitted on 30th Nov, still In Process from 6th March. EE expired, created new EE and sent details vide mail to SINP. They acknowledged and informed that my details have been updated.
This months gonna be make or break i guess. By 4 months if they don't send ADR, i believe it will go into Rejection.

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I also submitted on 30th Nov, still In Process from 6th March. EE expired, created new EE and sent details vide mail to SINP. They acknowledged and informed that my details have been updated.
This months gonna be make or break i guess. By 4 months if they don't send ADR, i believe it will go into Rejection.
Mine is in process from Feb 25th....does that mean it will go to rejection if I don’t get any response from them?

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Cant say for sure but I was analysing Timelines, what I observed was mostly people are getting ADR with 2-3 months. Or by that time they are directly getting Nomination without any ADR. And I checked with few people who have received Ineligibility letter even after waiting for 5 months.
Lets hope for the best, fingers crossed

Reactions: Joash

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Cant say for sure but I was analysing Timelines, what I observed was mostly people are getting ADR with 2-3 months. Or by that time they are directly getting Nomination without any ADR. And I checked with few people who have received Ineligibility letter even after waiting for 5 months.
Lets hope for the best, fingers crossed
There are so many things out of our control, lets stay POSITIVE !!!

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
It is really depressing and I am becoming restless.... It's been a long wait☹. Atleast they can come up with approx timeline or even a simple email, would encourage. Lot of money and time invested on this Canada process. At least for me, I have been trying since 2017.
Don't worry. A little more patience is required and may ALLAH help us all. Ameen

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
It is being a tuff period for me. Not working from last one year. Waiting for nomination sel
Don't worry, keep calm as things not in your hand, i know its tough situation. i still remember when i applied SNIP nomination somewhere in Oct 2019, their TAT was around 39 weeks approx. which is approx. 9 months - but i got response within 3 weeks, so what i am tryin got say that when i applied i was having my mind that i will be getting reply not before 9 months, right now situation is dynamically very tough, different and unreliable, so all what you can do to just wait and have some patience, wish you Good Luck!