+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
Hi all How to add a new born baby to SINP application as I have already submitted of documents to them for primary applicant and my spouse. so what are the various steps to be followed experts please guide.

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Is legal assistant noc 4211 comes under regulated occupation under SINP? PLZZ HELP
HOW CAN WE CHK ONLINE WHICH OCCUPATION NEEDS LICENSING?
HOW WILL WE COME TO KNOW WHETHER TO APPLY UNDER OCCUPATION IN DEMAND CATEGORY OR SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY CATEGORY?
PPLLLZZ HELPP

Last edited:

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Any update from SINP aftr submitting documents on 2 dec ,2019
Mine is still in AR. Submitted on 14th Dec. NOC 2171. My biggest worry at this time is that my IELTS is going to expire on 28th March . I hope they will take this as mine was it was valid and less than 2 years when I submitted the application. Other worry is that 60% (6 lakhs) of my funds were from PF and remaining from Gift deed ( around 5 lakhs) which I got created one day before submission of my application. Not sure if they will consider this. I am praying that they will take this as my other application is pretty solid. I already got rejected in SINP in 2017 as they returned application due to missing code of conduct form. So this time I hope I will give nomination.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Mine is still in AR. Submitted on 14th Dec. NOC 2171. My biggest worry at this time is that my IELTS is going to expire on 28th March . I hope they will take this as mine was it was valid and less than 2 years when I submitted the application. Other worry is that 60% (6 lakhs) of my funds were from PF and remaining from Gift deed ( around 5 lakhs) which I got created one day before submission of my application. Not sure if they will consider this. I am praying that they will take this as my other application is pretty solid. I already got rejected in SINP in 2017 as they returned application due to missing code of conduct form. So this time I hope I will give nomination.
I am really skeptical about your gift deed..2 yr trend sinp says..all applications with less than 3 months have been out rightly rejected by sinp..

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
I am really skeptical about your gift deed..2 yr trend sinp says..all applications with less than 3 months have been out rightly rejected by sinp..
Yeah but for other PNPs they take gift deed without any issue and no where it is written that they take gift deed or not. I can only pray as I was trying for PR from last 5 years :confused: My Gift deed was only for 40% of POF. If gift deed is matured for 3 months then it will not be gift deed and we can show them as normal funds. So I hope for gift deeds they don't take this criteria. Keeping my fingers crossed.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi all How to add a new born baby to SINP application as I have already submitted of documents to them for primary applicant and my spouse. so what are the various steps to be followed experts please guide.
Just mail them
1. birth certificate
2. Letter of explanation metioning full detail
3. Proof of funds of three persons.

They will add baby in your profile.

lordyurie

Mar 14, 2020
Hi
I submitted my file on 18th December and it’s been three months and haven’t got any response. What could be the ETA?
Please assist.

Thanks.