+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
For an assistant professor commerce working in a college, which noc is suitable, 4011 or 4021??
II'd say 4021. If your college is affiliated to a university and not a university campus itself, it should be 4021 in my opinion. That's what we did in my spouse' case. Yet to submit application though. So we will know later if we made the decision right decision

Reactions: Vishalrajni

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
How can you apply for ALBERTA? we cannot apply separately for ALBERTA, they pick from express entry pool and yes for SNIP you can apply separately but I don't know whether they are taking new applications or not, I heard they stopped taking from 03.03.2020. but not sure please double-check with some experts
yes i meant i am in the express entry pool but have to apply under SINP..so i was asking for the procedure to apply and yes there was this update but can no longer see that so that means nothing has changed..hopefully!!

Reactions: faheem224

Ambreen Atta

Mar 13, 2020
Hi,how much time it will take after submitting educational credentials,work experience n bank statement towards further proceeding after 600 points

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
LIVE

Coronavirus Updates Live: Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, wife of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, tests positive for coronavirus.
Economic Times | Mar 13, 2020 10:16

Understand there is one person tested positive for COVID in Saskatchewan and has gone into isolation. I think all this is gonna take a toll on our processing.

Kindly share your opinions.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
My Timeline:
NOC 1212
ITA 30 OCT 2019
DOCS SUBMITTED 18 DEC
Still Application Received, anyone who received nomination who have submitted application in mid December ?

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I think we need not .as you may see in some applicants get status change after 3months .we still have 2 weeks to wait and factors like corona may also delay the process a bit.
Please let me know if you had received any call of consultant who were keen to know about experience and asking your cv. I think i have number of calls like that to whom i think they were doing verification on behalf of sinp

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Please let me know if you had received any call of consultant who were keen to know about experience and asking your cv. I think i have number of calls like that to whom i think they were doing verification on behalf of sinp
No I havn't receive any such call. How can you be sure that those calls can be on behalf of SINP. Do they verify this by making calls, have anyone whom you know have receive calls before. What they asked you and what you replied, if you can share