+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I believe on top of all the information that we are seeking from people whose files are progressing, should we also add whether they have applied through a consultancy or have they applied on their own. I believe that will also give us an insight on whose files are moving faster.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I believe on top of all the information that we are seeking from people whose files are progressing, should we also add whether they have applied through a consultancy or have they applied on their own. I believe that will also give us an insight on whose files are moving faster.
It doesn’t really matter whether people have applied by themselves or through any consultant. On this forum there are people who filed themselves and nominated within 1 month of submission and also people who are waiting from past 3 months.
SINP has its own algorithm to work through the applications!

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
It doesn’t really matter whether people have applied by themselves or through any consultant. On this forum there are people who filed themselves and nominated within 1 month of submission and also people who are waiting from past 3 months.
But it's very frustrating..in my observation..they are processing on first come first serve but based on NOCs..

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

Unfortunately my application got ineligible due to NOC and work experience mismatch. What should i do next as i want to apply for the suitable NOC now. How can I submit another EOI while my application is still in system, i can't submit another EOI. Plz advice me asap.

Regards,
Which NOC did you apply and what was ur education degree ? I have submitted with NOC 7312 with Electrical engg education, worried if they will say the same thing to me.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Yeah. It does't matter if you applied via consultant. I applied via consultant but still my application is in AR from past 3 months. 2171 NOC code. Date of submission - 14th Dec.

Sanchai

Nov 13, 2019
for noc 1212, requirement shows: college program or courses in bookkeeping. does it mean that they accept any college program? i saw other noc that clearly states: college program in accounting/bookkeeping or courses in bookkeeping... i am a bit confused for noc 1212. any thoughts? anyone here nominated even if education and work experience don't match?

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
plz help...i have applied for alberta under pNp but not SINP..how can we apply under SINP..I MEAN CAN WE APPLY WITH THE SAME PROFILE ID OR DIFFERENT?

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
plz help...i have applied for alberta under pNp but not SINP..how can we apply under SINP..I MEAN CAN WE APPLY WITH THE SAME PROFILE ID OR DIFFERENT?
How can you apply for ALBERTA? we cannot apply separately for ALBERTA, they pick from express entry pool and yes for SNIP you can apply separately but I don't know whether they are taking new applications or not, I heard they stopped taking from 03.03.2020. but not sure please double-check with some experts