+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
Problem is that I have seen cases where SINP is holding the cases for 6 months before rejecting for funds issue... :(
better late than never has been the mantra I have lived my life through with... anyway nothing is in our hands...do our best and leave the rest to the Almighty

Shahbaz12

Jul 24, 2019
Hello Friends,
Need your kind advice. My NOC Code is 3215 and i am able to get a score of 61 in SINP Porgram. I am not able to get this exact information that if i need to get the licence from SAMRT before i apply for the SINP or i need to do it after recieving an invitation or after getting the approval of PR? Please response with any information you have as the SINP site is not very clear about this information...

Below is the information from: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

"You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation."

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello friends,
My application received 27 Nov
Status same till date.
Anyone in the same boat.
Wishes,

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Is there any update for Oct 2019 SINP ITA candidates with NOC 2171. I still see my application in ''Application Received'' status after 1 and half month. I submitted my application on 13th Dec 2019.

Not sure if this process is slow for NOC 2171 or for all others as well

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I seem to be having some torrid time with my application. First I found out an error in one of the document submitted for my spouse. Now we received a note from the company HR that due to some mix up at there end the joining dates in our salary slips are incorrect for some months. I somehow had not looked at the joining date in salary slip while uploading and they indeed are wrong. Please advise if I should send a note received from HR with corrected salary slips to SINP? Or wait to get ADR? I have already sent one set of corrected documents although my status is still Application Received.

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I seem to be having some torrid time with my application. First I found out an error in one of the document submitted for my spouse. Now we received a note from the company HR that due to some mix up at there end the joining dates in our salary slips are incorrect for some months. I somehow had not looked at the joining date in salary slip while uploading and they indeed are wrong. Please advise if I should send a note received from HR with corrected salary slips to SINP? Or wait to get ADR? I have already sent one set of corrected documents although my status is still Application Received.

In my opinion you should not wait for ADR quickly get the correct documents and send it as a mail to sinp attaching alongside your correspondence with the company and also a letter of explanation of what transpired. Hopefully they will admit it.

I had mistakenly attached a wrong doc as statement of account in my application i submitted since Dec 23 and immediately I realized the error i sent the correct one to them via mail. I got an acknowledgement this January that my application has been updated with the document i sent.

Reactions: Garth 117

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hello Friends,
Need your kind advice. My NOC Code is 3215 and i am able to get a score of 61 in SINP Porgram. I am not able to get this exact information that if i need to get the licence from SAMRT before i apply for the SINP or i need to do it after recieving an invitation or after getting the approval of PR? Please response with any information you have as the SINP site is not very clear about this information...

Below is the information from: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

"You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation."
Your nomination will be upheld until you get license.... You can apply now or even after getting a NOI from SINP... Btw, 61 is too low a score to get an ITA, so you may want to increase your score to even get a NOI...

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any update for Oct 2019 SINP ITA candidates with NOC 2171. I still see my application in ''Application Received'' status after 1 and half month. I submitted my application on 13th Dec 2019.

Not sure if this process is slow for NOC 2171 or for all others as well
2171 Nominations were flying until Dec... Things have slowed a lot from start of this year. At this moment, SINP is dealing with application from 1st to 15th Nov.... so hope they will pick up your profile soon...

ssunnys

Dec 18, 2019
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
Hello friends,

My updated timeline:

6221- Technical Sales
ITA - 31st Oct 2019
File Received - 24-Nov-2019
In Process - 21-Jan-2020

Good luck everybody whose file is under processing and dont worry others whose file is still in received stage, they are taking some time since it is the beginning of a new year and eventually the process should speedup.

Keeping fingers crossed! Prayers for all!

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone.
Since you guys are experienced in filling out the SINP application can you pls guide me as i have just received my invitation on 10th Jan' 2020 abd i am currently filling out the application. Following are my questions for experienced member of this forum:
1. After receiving the email- how many days do we have to fill in the info and submit the required doc (like birth certiifcates, ethical forms, etc.)?
2. In the employment section, do we need to submit the job description signed by the respective compnay at this stage ? or it will come later?
3. In the settlement plan, its just a simple download (after fillinf in yur info) from IRCC website, we just need to attach it, right? Or is there something more to it that i am missing?
4. Birth certificate from hosipital is accepted, i dont have the govt issued cetificate?
5. can i just download my monthly banl statement from the webiste and attached it ? or i need a propoer stamped and signed statement from the bank? Also, my current account is chequing account in the application option?
4. lastly a generic question, if i miss something the officer will ask for that misisng info from me via email and not outrightly reject my application.