+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys, received SINP ITA in October, submitted all docs on November 2, status in progress since December. NOC 1251. Anybody has any idea how much time it might take? We are a family of 5 (three kids). Does the size of family prolong their decision-making process, as they have to verify all details? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, received SINP ITA in October, submitted all docs on November 2, status in progress since December. NOC 1251. Anybody has any idea how much time it might take? We are a family of 5 (three kids). Does the size of family prolong their decision-making process, as they have to verify all details? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
I dont think the size of the family contributes to the delay. The delay should be either based on the selected NOC. If you have not received any ADR so far, then your file should pass through for nomination. Be ready with any possible ADR requests you may receive, check the validity of your IELTS, PoF details, etc.

Maggie13

Aug 19, 2019
Hello all,

Please, I need some clarifications:

I submitted my EOI to SINP and received ITA on the 9th of January.

Noc 1242 Administrative Assistant Legal
ECA Law degree (Professional degree which is equivalent to masters)

Someone said that I might be rejected for NOC mismatch

Please has any lawyer here successfully claimed this noc 1242 for sinp?

Also, am I in order to claim Masters for SINP application?

I need these clarifications before I submit next month. Please help a sister.
Thank you in anticipation
Please Help!!

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Please Help!!
Yes, your NOC mismatch might ring the rejection bell. so its better to have a detailed roles and responsibilities letter that closely relates to your NOC and attach any possible evidences of training certificates, diplomas etc while you were on the job.

Reactions: Garth 117

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
Very slow movement seen in 2171. Be prepared to submit renewed IELTS TRF if asked.
Yes, I feel the same.. processing for 2171 is very slow. So far from what I read in this thread, those who got nominations quickly were mostly other than 2171. May be for 2171 we need to take the processing timelines as per the SINP website as 25* Weeks.. :(

My NOC is also 2171 and Application received since Dec 27th.

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
I dont think the size of the family contributes to the delay. The delay should be either based on the selected NOC. If you have not received any ADR so far, then your file should pass through for nomination. Be ready with any possible ADR requests you may receive, check the validity of your IELTS, PoF details, etc.
thank you for the reply dear. My only worry is wrt PoF as my funds were not 3 months old at the time of submission. Rest all I have produced exhaustive documents proving every little detail in my application. Heard SINP are very strict wrt PoF. No ADR after almost 3 months of submission and the status being in process gives me hope that they will somehow forego that 3 months' old funds rule and nominate me.

Reactions: Garth 117

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi,
I have worked with 2 employers, the work experience letter which I received from both are quite different to each other. I have chosen NOC 1212 which is matching the profile with one of my employer but not the other. In such, will SINP reject the application or they will accept as it is matching to one of the experience letter. Can anyone advise

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
Hi,
I have worked with 2 employers, the work experience letter which I received from both are quite different to each other. I have chosen NOC 1212 which is matching the profile with one of my employer but not the other. In such, will SINP reject the application or they will accept as it is matching to one of the experience letter. Can anyone advise
If you are claiming experience from both employers, then both have to match your NOC. Period.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All, Please provide solution for my query.
I have received ITA from SINP on 17th October and submitted application on 15th December 2019. Currently, status of my application is "Application Received". My EE profile will expire on 14th Feb 2020. what should i do in this case? should i create new EE profile and how can assign new application number with SINP Application?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
If IELTS gets expired, does it mean we have to appear for the test again? What if we don’t get the same or better score?
yes, your ielts exam valid till you receive your PR. in some cases I have seen IRCC demanded fresh ielts exam even it is valid till the application submission. One person known to me get ielts demand just before the passport request, fortunately he was in hand his ielts results.

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on 30Nov2019 and still it is showing as application received.
Is there anyone on the same boat. Please suggest if I need to mail or call them for know my application status or should I wait.
Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Thank you.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
If IELTS gets expired, does it mean we have to appear for the test again? What if we don’t get the same or better score?
yes, we need to have a valid test result. If we dont get a better score, then its obvious that the points will decrease and its up to the processing officer to make decision.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
thank you for the reply dear. My only worry is wrt PoF as my funds were not 3 months old at the time of submission. Rest all I have produced exhaustive documents proving every little detail in my application. Heard SINP are very strict wrt PoF. No ADR after almost 3 months of submission and the status being in process gives me hope that they will somehow forego that 3 months' old funds rule and nominate me.
Yeah. Best wishes.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear All, Please provide solution for my query.
I have received ITA from SINP on 17th October and submitted application on 15th December 2019. Currently, status of my application is "Application Received". My EE profile will expire on 14th Feb 2020. what should i do in this case? should i create new EE profile and how can assign new application number with SINP Application?
Wait till 13th Feb and create a new EE profile on 13th or even on 14th after expiry because if your SINP application has been successfully nominated to your existing EE profile and if you get federal ITA before 13th Feb, then your EE profile will not expire.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe