+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on 30Nov2019 and still it is showing as application received.
Is there anyone on the same boat. Please suggest if I need to mail or call them for know my application status or should I wait.
Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Thank you.
What is your NOC ?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on 30Nov2019 and still it is showing as application received.
Is there anyone on the same boat. Please suggest if I need to mail or call them for know my application status or should I wait.
Your suggestion is much appreciated.

Thank you.
No option other than waiting. You will receive a standard polite reply from SINP if you make inquiry about your application status.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait till 13th Feb and create a new EE profile on 13th or even on 14th after expiry because if your SINP application has been successfully nominated to your existing EE profile and if you get federal ITA before 13th Feb, then your EE profile will not expire.
Thank you so much for your response.

Reactions: arshsingla88

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
thank you for the reply dear. My only worry is wrt PoF as my funds were not 3 months old at the time of submission. Rest all I have produced exhaustive documents proving every little detail in my application. Heard SINP are very strict wrt PoF. No ADR after almost 3 months of submission and the status being in process gives me hope that they will somehow forego that 3 months' old funds rule and nominate me.
Please let us know how your application goes.

Reactions: Garth 117

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
9th dec- in process
My ADR was long-
Show updated proof of funds from Aug 19 to 20th Dec 19
Proof of Intent to live in saskatchewan because my brother lives in ontario
Different letter of reference from employer and past ten years salary slip and salary account statement
Hey, how did you justify the intent of staying in Saskatchewan... My sister stays in Toronto...

SaiVic

Dec 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

We are at 67 and the applicable NOC 1212, have been observing from couple of months, the NOC was included all the EE draws of SINP. However the cut off was 69 for latest draws.. Any ideas here??

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
Regret to say, it will be a rejection... Funds for 3 months is a very strict requirement from SINP...
well in that case I would like that rejection to come asap...my score of 68 points is still good to secure an ITA in the upcoming draws...and by now my funds have also matured to be more than 3 months old....so any decision will be a good for me

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hey friends.
I am new here. My noc is 4214, got ece certification level 3 from Saskatchewan ministry of education, and also got 7 years experience as a early childhood educator. Got my ITA from SINP EE on 17th October , submit my documents on 11th December,status application received.
Good luck to everybody
Hi what was your score? I submitted my sinp ee and i got the level 3 licence same noc. Didn’t get ita yet... just wondering if that licence is of any help

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
well in that case I would like that rejection to come asap...my score of 68 points is still good to secure an ITA in the upcoming draws...and by now my funds have also matured to be more than 3 months old....so any decision will be a good for me
Problem is that I have seen cases where SINP is holding the cases for 6 months before rejecting for funds issue... :(