+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations.
I have a similar timeline - ITA: 31 Oct 19, AOR: 5 Nov 19, ADR: 6 Dec 19, AD submitted: 10 Dec 19.
Waiting for nomination.
Hi Vyasch,

What was your ADR for?

All the best.. hope you get to hear nomination news soon.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello Guys,

Happy New Year 2020

Any one here in SINP - EE with NOC - 0601 ?

Need a valuable discussion.

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone know when we should be applying for Police Certificate? Read that this process might take some time.
And for Indians living in USA, do we need to get the PCC from both USA and also from Indian Embassy ?

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
You need to upload the Police Clearance post ITA , so it depends, if you score is good enough and you expect ITA soon, you can start working on getting the PCC before ITA .
In USA, you need to go to the Indian Consulate to get the PCC. I will be going next week and can update my experience once back
Also you need to to FBI Background check , they have an online option now which is supposed to take less than a week if fingerprints and sent electronically.
I will be getting both done next week in Chicago, I will update you once back

Reactions: trpadmashree

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
You need to upload the Police Clearance post ITA , so it depends, if you score is good enough and you expect ITA soon, you can start working on getting the PCC before ITA .
In USA, you need to go to the Indian Consulate to get the PCC. I will be going next week and can update my experience once back
Also you need to to FBI Background check , they have an online option now which is supposed to take less than a week if fingerprints and sent electronically.
I will be getting both done next week in Chicago, I will update you once back
Thanks for the update. I already got the ITA on Oct 31st and currently application is in Received status for SINP.
I don't have idea on different statuses of the applications and its timelines, so was not sure when to start the PCC process.
And also, do we directly need to visit Indian embassy for PCC ? My nearest embassy is about 10 hours drive, so if its best and safe bet to visit embassy and get it done, then i would definitely plan for one soon...

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for the update. I already got the ITA on Oct 31st and currently application is in Received status for SINP.
I don't have idea on different statuses of the applications and its timelines, so was not sure when to start the PCC process.
And also, do we directly need to visit Indian embassy for PCC ? My nearest embassy is about 10 hours drive, so if its best and safe bet to visit embassy and get it done, then i would definitely plan for one soon...
We can apply online also through CGI website, we just need to courier the documents with application and fees. But as per my understanding we only need Indian PCC if we have stayed for more than 6 months within last 10 years. Please correct me if I’m wrong. For US clearance we can just go the nearest police station and give our finger prints and within 15 days we should get the clearance certificate.
We should start PCC once we get ITA from federal express entry and not now. PCC is valid only for limited time so to avoid any lapse we should get it later on only.

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
We can apply online also through CGI website, we just need to courier the documents with application and fees. But as per my understanding we only need Indian PCC if we have stayed for more than 6 months within last 10 years. Please correct me if I’m wrong. For US clearance we can just go the nearest police station and give our finger prints and within 15 days we should get the clearance certificate.
We should start PCC once we get ITA from federal express entry and not now. PCC is valid only for limited time so to avoid any lapse we should get it later on only.
That is correct, USA PCC is required if you have lived in US for more than 6 months
You can get Indian PCC by sending docs to Indian Consulate as well, the entire process is laid down on the CGI website. My nearest consulate is 5 hours away and there is a USCIS location there as well which can do the electronic fingerprint for FBI, so I decided to drive down there and get both things done in 1 day.

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
For USA PCC, we need to apply online for FBI Clearance certificate i guess. If you check the below link, Canada govt website mentions the process for each country. Select the respective country to know the details. For USA, they have mentioned we need to get the FBI clearance certificate and can be applied online.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Someone please correct if my understanding is wrong.

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
That is correct, USA PCC is required if you have lived in US for more than 6 months
You can get Indian PCC by sending docs to Indian Consulate as well, the entire process is laid down on the CGI website. My nearest consulate is 5 hours away and there is a USCIS location there as well which can do the electronic fingerprint for FBI, so I decided to drive down there and get both things done in 1 day.
Do let us know whether you were able to finish Indian embassy PCC work in a day. If yes, then i would plan for my 10 hour drive, as i feel its a better option rather than sending the original passport ( i think we should send original) in mail.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I’m talking about Indian PCC, we only need it if we have stayed in India for more than 6 months in last years at a stretch, in my case I have not stayed in India for 6 months in a single stretch in last 10 years so I think I don’t need Indian PCC, I need confirmation on this though!

Last edited:

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Do let us know whether you were able to finish Indian embassy PCC work in a day. If yes, then i would plan for my 10 hour drive, as i feel its a better option rather than sending the original passport ( i think we should send original) in mail.
Yes we always need to send original to CGI but they are very efficient usually return all originals within 2-3 days. For me CGI is just 4 hr drive yet I always mail them everything. The other thing is there are usually consular camps in each city, if one happens to be in your city you can go there and get your original docs verified then you don’t have to send originals to Cgi.

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
I’m talking about Indian PCC, we only need it if we have stayed in India for more than 6 months in last years at a stretch, in my case I have not stayed in India for 6 months in a single stretch in last 10 years so I think I don’t need Indian PCC, I need confirmation on this though!
Thats partially correct
You need to get Indian PCC or any other country if you have stayed in India for more than 6 months since turning 18 years of age which applies to most of the candidates.
If you left India before turning 18, then you don't need to get Indian PCC

Reactions: Nehakapoor05

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah will do , Indian PCC can be done through mail as well as other people have suggested and they are pretty good about it. Only reason I am going personally so that I can do the electronic fingerprint for FBI at a USPS location in Chicago, since there is no location in Michigan yet.
I will let you guys know my experience