+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

HeartsOnFire

Sep 28, 2019
Hi, based on the very back to back ( continuous) timing of your jobs, you will get 10 points for the recent 5y experience and 4 points for later 5-10 years, so in total 14 out of 15. I also claimed successfully 15 points from 3 different NOCs. You certainly lack full 10y in recent 10 years, so don't ruin your EOI by claiming 15/15.
Regarding NOC, if your current job descriptions on your reference letter is close to operations and production/manufacturing management and I think still you don't need the provincial professional license ( check this), I recommend to use 0911 to be safer. For the 0016: Senior Manager, as I as I researched they need to know that you were in charge of budget, revenue and the general P&L or fiance responsibilities of the whole company or the division within your corporate ( I attached signed audited financial statements and contracts signed by me as a proof) . So if you look at examples of 0016 mentioned on the Canadian Governmental sites either CEO, Managing director, Vice president, Branch Manager or President/director of the division/group within a corporate is mentioned as examples. I hope you can search more and select the safest and best for yourself. Hope my opinion is helpful.
@Soheiltoope Thanks for the response... I am actually in charge of the budget and the rest if the whole business unit.

I will like to ask how many years out of the 10 years you claimed pints for is for your experience under NOC 0016

ROHIT SAINI

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Amritsar
Category........
FSW
NOC 2171 - Nominated
  • Name - ITA - Submission - Status
  • Unmesh - 31 Oct - 11 Nov - Nominated 31-Dec (ADR 23-Dec)

NOC 2171 - Waiting for Nomination - Nov/Dec
  • Rab1411 - 17 Oct - 10 Nov - In Process
  • Chandra - 17 Oct - 20 Nov - In Process
  • ADASH1986 - 31 Oct - 29 NOV - Application received
  • Jachep - 02 Oct - 30 Nov - Application received
  • Neha - 17 Oct - 1 Dec - Application received
  • Medhansh - 3 Dec - Application received
  • $watz - 17 Oct - 8 Dec - Application received
  • Syed - 17 Oct - 11 Dec - Application received
  • Leobeni - 31 Oct - 18 Dec - Application received
Let me know if there are any further updates to any of the above status or additions..

NOC 0122 - Waiting for Nomination - Nov/Dec
  • Rohit saini - 24 Oct - 12 Dec - Application received

Reactions: leobeni

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi All, anyone has an experience where his or her points were above the cut-off score of previous draws and they did not receive an ITA?
It is still not clear to me if they send ITA based on NOC, or points. for example, my NOC is available in their demand list, and if my points are high, will I receive ITA or each draw they select which NOCs they need and they send ITA to those NOCs?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi All, anyone has an experience where his or her points were above the cut-off score of previous draws and they did not receive an ITA?
It is still not clear to me if they send ITA based on NOC, or points. for example, my NOC is available in their demand list, and if my points are high, will I receive ITA or each draw they select which NOCs they need and they send ITA to those NOCs?
My understanding is that SINP decides on NOCs for which they want to send invites and then makes a draw for those NOCs and decides on cutoff. Anyone above that cutoffs for that particular NOC would receive an invite. Of course, there can be certain exceptions which general audience may not be aware of.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
My understanding is that SINP decides on NOCs for which they want to send invites and then makes a draw for those NOCs and decides on cutoff. Anyone above that cutoffs for that particular NOC would receive an invite. Of course, there can be certain exceptions which general audience may not be aware of.
If that is the case then I am screwed. My NOC is 2232, and I haven't seen it in any of the previous draws. how come it's in their on-demand list if they haven't selected it yet? :(

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
If that is the case then I am screwed. My NOC is 2232, and I haven't seen it in any of the previous draws. how come it's in their on-demand list if they haven't selected it yet? :(
just submit and see. be hopeful. maybe that noc wasn't selected because no-one with that BOX has applied yet!

Reactions: karam2233

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I got an invitation in 19 october draw under 1311 noc. I submitted my application on 13th dec. As per the SINP website, they are taking 41 weeks. It's estimated time. But when people are sharing their timelines, it seems as if they are taking 2-3 months. As they have sent ITA in great numbers, what kind of processing timeline I should expect. Would appreciate your response. Thanks

Reactions: Garth 117

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
@NyashadzaShe

Thanks buddy, I already submitted my EOI and recently added my masters, points now are @ 69. they will be 70 in March. hoping for the best.
As already pointed out the draws are based on points and the NOC. Even if they are in the in demand NOC they need not be in the draw. That is done based on the current market needs. Check historically also if your NOC has been in demand just to get a realistic picture. Another excercise could be to carefully review your roles and responsibilities and see if there is a more sought-after NOC under which your responsibilities can be proved. This has helped people. Thumb rule is that the job titles in the NOC are not the key. Its the responsibilities you can prove that matters.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
@Unmesh

Thank you for the feedback. Initially, my NOC was 2132, but after I saw that this NOC is regulated in SINP, I changed it to 2232 (not regulated) because my job responsibilities cover both NOCs. I could not see both of those NOCs in any of the previous draws. Since I am a manager and having a wide range of responsibilities, I will take your advice and check if I can cover another NOC that is regularly selected in the past.

As already pointed out the draws are based on points and the NOC. Even if they are in the in demand NOC they need not be in the draw. That is done based on the current market needs. Check historically also if your NOC has been in demand just to get a realistic picture. Another excercise could be to carefully review your roles and responsibilities and see if there is a more sought-after NOC under which your responsibilities can be proved. This has helped people. Thumb rule is that the job titles in the NOC are not the key. Its the responsibilities you can prove that matters.

Reactions: Unmesh

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I got an invitation in 19 october draw under 1311 noc. I submitted my application on 13th dec. As per the SINP website, they are taking 41 weeks. It's estimated time. But when people are sharing their timelines, it seems as if they are taking 2-3 months. As they have sent ITA in great numbers, what kind of processing timeline I should expect. Would appreciate your response. Thanks
In the recent past the processing seemed faster for some of the NOCs. We saw nominations with as less as 21 days. I got mine in exactly 2 months which included 10 days ADR time. How ever the more experienced folks in here thought it was too short a period to call it a general trend. My observations - 1311 seemed to move fast from what I saw - read about some nominations. Also it felt like they picked cases in same NOCs together. Consider the holiday season in between. Hang in there.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
2020 first CIC draw should happen this week. Noticed a small spike in nominations right before the last cic draw.

Last edited:

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.