+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
hi. I'm in the same situation as you. In my EOI, I declared points for my Bachelor's degree only as my master's degree is not related to my job nor it's duties. I did that to be on the safe side and I got an ITA on that. I notice that my application also will now not allow me to state my Masters as highest qualification so I matched it with the information I submitted in my EOI but added the Masters anyhow for disclosure and completeness
Hi, thanks for the reply. The issue for me is, without the masters, my score is 67, I need the additional 3 points to be competitive and increase my ITA chances.

Judging by what is mentioned on their website, I did not find anything that prohibits me from claiming higher education without matching my NOC. that's I would appreciate it if anyone could give feedback on this.

Could you please let me know your NOC and points? thanks.

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, thanks for the reply. The issue for me is, without the masters, my score is 67, I need the additional 3 points to be competitive and increase my ITA chances.

Judging by what is mentioned on their website, I did not find anything that prohibits me from claiming higher education without matching my NOC. that's I would appreciate it if anyone could give feedback on this.

Could you please let me know your NOC and points? thanks.
My 10 year work experience is related to my bachelor's and my ECA is Masters.
I have claimed masters in my profile and my application is under process. The last i heard from SINP was for an ADR relating to my remuneration documents and nothing about my education.

Will post here when there is an update. I have a very experienced representative handling my case and he says I can claim masters and based on what is mentioned on SINP website, it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garth 117

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I have claimed masters in my profile and my application is under process. The last i heard from SINP was for an ADR relating to my remuneration documents and nothing about my education.

Will post here when there is an update. I have a very experienced representative handling my case and he says I can claim masters and based on what is mentioned on SINP website, it shouldn't be a problem.
much appreciated buddy. Did you upload your bachelors in the work experience section? Please don’t forget to update us here on this thread. Thanks!

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
much appreciated buddy. Did you upload your bachelors in the work experience section? Please don’t forget to update us here on this thread. Thanks!
Documents were uploaded by my agent so won't be able to comment on where which documents were uploaded.

Will keep updating as i receive uodates.

ashish86

Dec 30, 2019
It was for a few things
proof of employment from my past companies, I had to upload tax documents from the time I worked there along with the experience letters
English translation of may wife birth certificate
Additional statement from my bank for proof of settlement funds. I had uploaded statements before so I went to the back and got a letter stating average balance over the last 6 months

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
It was for a few things
proof of employment from my past companies, I had to upload tax documents from the time I worked there along with the experience letters
English translation of may wife birth certificate
Additional statement from my bank for proof of settlement funds. I had uploaded statements before so I went to the back and got a letter stating average balance over the last 6 months
Thanks for the info on ADR!!
Enjoy the ride here on..

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019

thank you Shamps. keep us updated. I guess I got too cautious and prejudiced myself by way of points. At Ashish, I received an ITA on 80 points and my NOC is 1242.

Reactions: Shamps

vyasch

Oct 11, 2015
Recieved SINP Nomination ( EE ) on Dec 18, 2019
NOC 2171
App recieved Nov 05
ADR Dec 10
Application Nominated Dec 18
Congratulations.
I have a similar timeline - ITA: 31 Oct 19, AOR: 5 Nov 19, ADR: 6 Dec 19, AD submitted: 10 Dec 19.
Waiting for nomination.

Reactions: leobeni