+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
You have to inform the province and get an updated provincial nomination letter. You dont require your spouse IELTS or ECA but you have to submit all other documents like updated Proof of Funds, Marriage certificate, birth certificate and copy of the spouse passport.
Thanks you sir

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
You have to inform the province and get an updated provincial nomination letter. You dont require your spouse IELTS or ECA but you have to submit all other documents like updated Proof of Funds, Marriage certificate, birth certificate and copy of the spouse passport.
Sir, if another situation comes like on upcoming draw if i get Fed ita, then what should do as i wld needed to accept and file my application in 2 months and the matter of spouse , kindly response

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi folks,
I am unsure, whether it is right forum to ask but how SINP work experience calculation is done. E.g. I had gap of 1 month between my last 2 employments, which was 2 years ago. But I have total work experience of 10 years. So, how many points I would get for work experience
Any takers please

Olena Tyshko

Oct 18, 2019
Received ITA on 17 oct
Submitted application on 1 dec
Status is application received as of 6 dec
EE category,
How did you make the bank transfer? I mean, the procedure of paying the processing fees. Also, help me please with updating some changes, if you can))) My old Express Entry profile became invalid and on the 1st page of my application, where there's information about an applicant,I can't change Express Entry and Job Seeker validation code int a new one. There's no such button or option to update. I've written to Saskatchewan officials - no reply. Maybe, I used the wrong e-mail address?

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
How did you make the bank transfer? I mean, the procedure of paying the processing fees. Also, help me please with updating some changes, if you can))) My old Express Entry profile became invalid and on the 1st page of my application, where there's information about an applicant,I can't change Express Entry and Job Seeker validation code int a new one. There's no such button or option to update. I've written to Saskatchewan officials - no reply. Maybe, I used the wrong e-mail address?
Hi,

You can make payment by any of the International Credit Card to submit SINP application.

Regarding Old EE, advise you to re-create new EE account and advise SINP about the same with LOE mentioning the EE no along with validation code.

Reactions: Olena Tyshko

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Sir, if another situation comes like on upcoming draw if i get Fed ita, then what should do as i wld needed to accept and file my application in 2 months and the matter of spouse , kindly response
If you receive Fed ITA before updating the provincial nomination, then you can decline the invite and wait for next round till the updated letter received from province. Any changes to family composition has to be intimated to the province immediately for updating their records. Nomination letter will need to have all the family members inorder to get them included in the Fed EE.

Reactions: Seyi1069

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
If you receive Fed ITA before updating the provincial nomination, then you can decline the invite and wait for next round till the updated letter received from province. Any changes to family composition has to be intimated to the province immediately for updating their records. Nomination letter will need to have all the family members inorder to get them included in the Fed EE.
Thanks alot, i will further request upon need for any query

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I paid through my credit card.
Usually SINP take around 7-10 days to reply back so wait for their reply.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
So based on everyone's timeline here, it takes ~15 to 20 days to move into IN_PROCESS. But one thing isn't clear, on what basis the applications are queued up, based on submission date or by NOC or by SINP points.

Holiday's ahead - So waiting will be more!
I think may be based on ITA date.

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I paid through my credit card.
Usually SINP take around 7-10 days to reply back so wait for their reply.
I'm experiencing a problem here. Keeps telling me payment declined. I have used 2 different cards from different banks and its still the same thing. I've called and they said they are working on it but my fear is my deadline is on the 16th.

Don't know if anyone experienced this lately? There was also a glitch in their system recently but that was resolved too.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I earned 4 years and 4 months of experience on one NOC 1311 (accounting technician/bookkeeper) till July 2017 and then my experience got mixed up with NOC 1111 (accountant & auditors) till February 2019.
From February 2019 till date my experience is similar to NOC 1111 (accountants and auditors).
I choosed my intended occupation with NOC1311 (bookkeeper) and even I choosed my intended occupation till february 2019 as NOC 1311, but selected NOC1111 for my current job while submitting my profile in oasis portal. (please note NOC1111 is not in demand list, but i mentioned only 8 months of experience for this NOC and rest 4 years (plus i added in EOI 1 year experience with 0 points) are related to NOC1311 which is in demand list.

So considering 4 years and 4 months in first 5 years and 1 year (0 points) in 6 to 10 years will comprise 5 years of experience in NOC1311.

Is it complicated? will they consider my application? My qualification is 4 years bachelor on accountancy (got equivalency already) and I have close family relative in canada too.

Please advise

Last edited: