+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I'm experiencing a problem here. Keeps telling me payment declined. I have used 2 different cards from different banks and its still the same thing. I've called and they said they are working on it but my fear is my deadline is on the 16th.

Don't know if anyone experienced this lately? There was also a glitch in their system recently but that was resolved too.
Try with your spouse credit card in the meantime, and you can send email explaining the whole situation to SINP. See if you can get some written communication from credit card company also as a proof.
This is just an advice not sure how it will be handled!

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I earned 4 years and 4 months of experience on one NOC 1311 (accounting technician/bookkeeper) till July 2017 and then my experience got mixed up with NOC 1111 (accountant & auditors) till February 2019.
From February 2019 till date my experience is similar to NOC 1111 (accountants and auditors).
I choosed my intended occupation with NOC1311 (bookkeeper) and even I choosed my intended occupation till february 2019 as NOC 1311, but selected NOC1111 for my current job while submitting my profile in oasis portal. (please note NOC1111 is not in demand list, but i mentioned only 8 months of experience for this NOC and rest 4 years (plus i added in EOI 1 year experience with 0 points) are related to NOC1311 which is in demand list.

So considering 4 years and 4 months in first 5 years and 1 year (0 points) in 6 to 10 years will comprise 5 years of experience in NOC1311.

Is it complicated? will they consider my application? My qualification is 4 years bachelor on accountancy (got equivalency already) and I have close family relative in canada too.

Please advise
In my point of view, most likely the application will be rejected. Need expert opinion please

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I earned 4 years and 4 months of experience on one NOC 1311 (accounting technician/bookkeeper) till July 2017 and then my experience got mixed up with NOC 1111 (accountant & auditors) till February 2019.
From February 2019 till date my experience is similar to NOC 1111 (accountants and auditors).
I choosed my intended occupation with NOC1311 (bookkeeper) and even I choosed my intended occupation till february 2019 as NOC 1311, but selected NOC1111 for my current job while submitting my profile in oasis portal. (please note NOC1111 is not in demand list, but i mentioned only 8 months of experience for this NOC and rest 4 years (plus i added in EOI 1 year experience with 0 points) are related to NOC1311 which is in demand list.

So considering 4 years and 4 months in first 5 years and 1 year (0 points) in 6 to 10 years will comprise 5 years of experience in NOC1311.

Is it complicated? will they consider my application? My qualification is 4 years bachelor on accountancy (got equivalency already) and I have close family relative in canada too.

Please advise
I believe you have just created the EOI and not received the ITA yet. Since you have selected the NOC which is not in the demand list you will not get an ITA in the first place. So if you intend to work and have experience in the NOC 1311 you need to have that updated in the EOI. And select the experience for last 5 years and 10 years appropriately.

If EOI update is not possible you may need to delete and recreate.

M.Ali.lhr

Oct 23, 2019
One question please does our experience count after pre-requisite education or we can claim points before acquiring that education. e.g I did my graduation BS IT which is a requirement of NOC2171 in 2012 but doing the full-time job since 2008 so can I claim 10 yrs experience?

Soheiltoope

Dec 5, 2019
One question please does our experience count after pre-requisite education or we can claim points before acquiring that education. e.g I did my graduation BS IT which is a requirement of NOC2171 in 2012 but doing the full-time job since 2008 so can I claim 10 yrs experience?
You only need to have 1 y in the NOC of your SINP EOI (which has to be the same as you EE profile) for which you may get the ITA. The rest of 9 or whatever years you claim, can be other NOCs and also can be before your graduation. But all years has to be fulltime. So work experiences during the studies, even if you claim to be full time is kind of not accounted for because they can guess it's part time.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I believe you have just created the EOI and not received the ITA yet. Since you have selected the NOC which is not in the demand list you will not get an ITA in the first place. So if you intend to work and have experience in the NOC 1311 you need to have that updated in the EOI. And select the experience for last 5 years and 10 years appropriately.

If EOI update is not possible you may need to delete and recreate.
No actually i received ITA and submitted my profile which is currently in process....i think it will.be rejected

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
ITA: OCT 17
SUBMITTION: 20 NOV
Hi,

What will Officers do when Application is in "IN PROCESS" status and probably how much time it will take to get Nomination.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
ITA: OCT 17
SUBMITTION: 20 NOV
Hi,

What will Officers do when Application is in "IN PROCESS" status and probably how much time it will take to get Nomination.
* Assumption *
My understanding from the timelines of others, Status changes are based on their SINP points and then the NOC. If you have a NOC in which there are many submissions, then they are processed by greater SINP points first. If you are the only person in that NOC who submitted application, then you shall be receiving the nomination sooner than anyone. Even though your application is already in process, someone with greater SINP points is delaying your nomination.

PALLAB

Jul 11, 2017
* Assumption *
My understanding from the timelines of others, Status changes are based on their SINP points and then the NOC. If you have a NOC in which there are many submissions, then they are processed by greater SINP points first. If you are the only person in that NOC who submitted application, then you shall be receiving the nomination sooner than anyone. Even though your application is already in process, someone with greater SINP points is delaying your nomination.
This makes sense.

Reactions: ArGo

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Anyone got idea how the process works after submitting the Application. What is nomination and what is beyond?

thambu10

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I got invitation on Oct 2 (SINP-ODI (With no job offer) for NOC 2281 with 68 Points)
Submitted my App on 28 Nov 2019
In Process since Dec 1

Waiting......

Reactions: crs350onip

emmy_mica

Dec 10, 2019
hello..anyone got nomination recently..
I submitted application on 7 oct 2019.
received ADR on 20 Oct and submitted on 28 oct..
Application status in process.

Hello, I am new to SINP. I haven't created EOI. I estimated that I could get around 66 points, any changes to get ITA? I noticed that you will get 30 points if you have a job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan, should I try to find a job before I create the EOI?