+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thanks, Check this. Yes, but this time no limitation on minimum amount of your account in the past 6 months like the SINP ( 3 months). The current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months should be mentioned. The balance on the day of report generation must meet the table. Also it's recommended that the average in 6 months is also close but not mandatory.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

I submitted 6 months of bank statement, will it be a problem?

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
Hi..
ITA: 17th Oct
Submitted on 20th Nov

Please... post us any updates on nominations received... on same time line applications....

Reactions: Soheiltoope

Soheiltoope

Dec 5, 2019
I submitted 6 months of bank statement, will it be a problem?
Hi, if you mean for SINP, there is no problem if you submit 6 months but they will only consider the recent 3 months and for sure it should not get below the min amount ( based on number of family members) even for a single day in that 3 months. But if you mean for Federal application after the nomination, of course it should be 6 months report but they do not care about minimum, yet they do care about the average balance and most importantly end balance on the report generation date which should meet the required amount.

Soheiltoope

Dec 5, 2019
Hi frds,
Is it possible to apply application without work experince certificate ?

I apply in august.when i had submitted application,i had upload my work doc.
But now a day i cant see any work doc with download option.

So can any one tell me that work experince doc is option or mandatory ?
Once you submit your application, you can only see the main sections of part 1 & 2, and you can't enter to see the details of work experience. It's normal and don't worry.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
So based on everyone's timeline here, it takes ~15 to 20 days to move into IN_PROCESS. But one thing isn't clear, on what basis the applications are queued up, based on submission date or by NOC or by SINP points.

Holiday's ahead - So waiting will be more!

Last edited:

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi folks,
I am unsure, whether it is right forum to ask but how SINP work experience calculation is done. E.g. I had gap of 1 month between my last 2 employments, which was 2 years ago. But I have total work experience of 10 years. So, how many points I would get for work experience

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
If my marital status changes to married, after nomination, what i need to do at same time if my spouse would not have ECA/IELTS, pls reply briefly

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
If my marital status changes to married, after nomination, what i need to do at same time if my spouse would not have ECA/IELTS, pls reply briefly

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
You have to inform the province and get an updated provincial nomination letter. You dont require your spouse IELTS or ECA but you have to submit all other documents like updated Proof of Funds, Marriage certificate, birth certificate and copy of the spouse passport.