+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks. I already tried that link. It keeps giving me an error message when I download, "PLEASE WAIT", stating that if the contents does not show I should upgrade my Adobe reader, which I have done and I am still getting the same result.

Also, in trying get the the form on SINP site I clicked ADDITIONAL DEPENDENTS/DECLARATION. How do I delete this screen as it does not pertain to me and the option to delete is not showing.

Regards

. I remember opening the PDF directly from the download folder using open with option. Ensure you select the right version. Try this and also what version did your upgrade your PDF software to?

AnkitaShukla

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Noida
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2019
Thanks. I already tried that link. It keeps giving me an error message when I download, "PLEASE WAIT", stating that if the contents does not show I should upgrade my Adobe reader, which I have done and I am still getting the same result.

Also, in trying get the the form on SINP site I clicked ADDITIONAL DEPENDENTS/DECLARATION. How do I delete this screen as it does not pertain to me and the option to delete is not showing.

Regards

(For Additional Dependent screen) the same happened with me, a few screens are non deletable, write a letter stating that this is added by mistake, and should be ignored. While assessing the application, the official will delete it.
I read the above solution in another forum and followed it.

Reactions: Loladius and Unmesh

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
(For Additional Dependent screen) the same happened with me, a few screens are non deletable, write a letter stating that this is added by mistake, and should be ignored. While assessing the application, the official will delete it.
I read the above solution in another forum and followed it.
I guess this happens to every other person. I did the same. Filled it with duplicate information and added a LoE.

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

The In-Canada Relative applies to you only if you have relative in Saskatchewan or anywhere in Canada??

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
Hi All,
got SINP ITA on 31st oct
AOR on 23rd Nov
Expenting Nomination in 2nd/3rd week of december
Have CIC EE profile
My wife passport will expired on 26/7/2020
know that atleast 6month validity required before apply to CIC...
shall I renew before submitting to CIC?
please provide your view..

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All,
got SINP ITA on 31st oct
AOR on 23rd Nov
Expenting Nomination in 2nd/3rd week of december
Have CIC EE profile
My wife passport will expired on 26/7/2020
know that atleast 6month validity required before apply to CIC...
shall I renew before submitting to CIC?
please provide your view..
Its better to get your passport renewed before you submit your application to CIC. Even otherwise you have an option to raise a web form and submit the changes.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi Guys,

The In-Canada Relative applies to you only if you have relative in Saskatchewan or anywhere in Canada??
If you applied for SINP then your relative should be living in Sasketchewan only.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
anyone has insight about this question?
While submitting SINP EOI, if it was mentioned 11 years for NOC 1311, then there should be a proof submitted for the same. If only 7 years of NOC 1311 proof available, better to decline the SINP ITA and re-submit EOI with correct details.

If declared 7 years (NOC 1311) in EOI and received ITA, then there would be no issues to proceed further with the application. But reference letter has to included with details for both NOC's, if declared separately.

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am on 2nd part of the application. II am helping my brother fill out the application. Right now i am filling out the IMM0008 Form and added his wife and child as dependent. My question is regarding the dependent type they ask.
what kind of dependent his wife and kid is. they give you 3 options on the form.
TYPE A
TYPE B
TYPE C

Any help would be highly appreciated.
In imm0008 form, if you click spouse you will not be asked the category of dependence, but for your child it is type A

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
After getting nomination from a province like SINP, do we still needed to show 6 months funds to fed, at the time Of filing application? Pls inform