+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
We can discuss issues and questions that we might have as we fill online application.

Is there anyone who has successfully submitted the application?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

I’m trying to fill SINP application but I don’t see part 2 in the application! I’m still not done with part1 as waiting for reference documents.
Until I complete part 1 can’t I go to part 2?
Collecting all documents in part 1 may take sometime until then am I blocked to see part 2?
anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: 9376ujju

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Hi,

I’m trying to fill SINP application but I don’t see part 2 in the application! I’m still not done with part1 as waiting for reference documents.
Until I complete part 1 can’t I go to part 2?
Collecting all documents in part 1 may take sometime until then am I blocked to see part 2?
anyone else having this issue?
Same dilemma here, would be nice to know if you are able to go to part 2 and back to part one if required.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Same dilemma here, would be nice to know if you are able to go to part 2 and back to part one if required.
I’m not able to see part 2 as I’m not done with part 1 yet.
It will take time for me me to complete part 1 which means am I stuck to go to part 2 until then? Are u able to navigate to part 2 without completing part 1?
One more question- are you uploading documents from file icon present in right hand side or able to see uploaded documents there? For me file folder is completely blank even though I have uploaded couple of documents.

SyedAyaz

Nov 12, 2018
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
I’m not able to see part 2 as I’m not done with part 1 yet.
It will take time for me me to complete part 1 which means am I stuck to go to part 2 until then? Are u able to navigate to part 2 without completing part 1?
One more question- are you uploading documents from file icon present in right hand side or able to see uploaded documents there? For me file folder is completely blank even though I have uploaded couple of documents.
Hi ma'am , i am also having same issue. Unless part 1 is completed part 2 is not accessible and uploaded documents are not visible when you click on right hand side small folder icon.

Thanks

Yajuvendra

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi ma'am , i am also having same issue. Unless part 1 is completed part 2 is not accessible and uploaded documents are not visible when you click on right hand side small folder icon.

Thanks

Yajuvendra
Thank you for confirmation! I was thinking that something is wrong with my profile.
this also puts us in jeopardy as we cannot proceed to section 2 won't know what it holds for us!

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?
Dont worry, it will be considered as 10 years..!

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Is it okay to edit the work experience in EE after receiving the SINP ITA (before submitting the online application in SINP portal) ?

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
ITA received 17th OCT NOC Code: 2171 SINP EE, Total points 68

I would like to clarify below points:

· What is the maximum time to submit online application? Is there any chance to extend the submission date?

· Regarding POF amount it is available in my savings bank account however its been less than 90 days since the amount is deposited. Is it acceptable if the application is submitted before completing 90 days?

· I claimed points for 10 years of work experience however while calculating exact number of years/months the total experience is rounding off to 9.6 yrs. Is it possible that after receiving invitation I can modify EOI and claim points for next threshold i.e. 8 yrs?

I would greatly appreciate your quick response.

Thanking you in anticipation,

JM

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
ITA received 17th OCT NOC Code: 2171 SINP EE, Total points 68

I would like to clarify below points:

· What is the maximum time to submit online application? Is there any chance to extend the submission date?

· Regarding POF amount it is available in my savings bank account however its been less than 90 days since the amount is deposited. Is it acceptable if the application is submitted before completing 90 days?

· I claimed points for 10 years of work experience however while calculating exact number of years/months the total experience is rounding off to 9.6 yrs. Is it possible that after receiving invitation I can modify EOI and claim points for next threshold i.e. 8 yrs?

I would greatly appreciate your quick response.

Thanking you in anticipation,

JM
This is as per my research & understanding-
1) no you cannot extend the date, it’s 60 days from the time you received invitation.
2) for POF, balance should be 3 months old, you can get POF document just before you plan to submit the application like may be in December to show 90 day old funds.
3) you cannot update EOI after getting ITA, however you can submit your application with all documents and letter as to why you Mis calculated it, also if after reducing your experience you are within the cut off score then I guess you should be fine. The other option is simply withdraw your application, create another EOI with all accurate details and wait for next draw.

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Neha,

Thanks for your reply.

I deposited POF amount today and my submission due date is 17th Dec. I will be around 55 days even if I get the bank statement on last day. SINP is very particular about 90 days requirement do they reject the application straight away?

I received ITA for 68 points and the cut off score was 67 therefore reducing 1 year work experience will bring down my score to 67. Not sure if they will consider discrepancy?

What are chances of another ITA if I withdraw current application and submit new EOI?

Thanks again for your time,

Regards,

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Neha,

Thanks for your reply.

I deposited POF amount today and my submission due date is 17th Dec. I will be around 55 days even if I get the bank statement on last day. SINP is very particular about 90 days requirement do they reject the application straight away?

I received ITA for 68 points and the cut off score was 67 therefore reducing 1 year work experience will bring down my score to 67. Not sure if they will consider discrepancy?

What are chances of another ITA if I withdraw current application and submit new EOI?

Thanks again for your time,

Regards,
Even I received ITA on 17 oct and have to submit my documents by 16 December.
I’m not sure about POF, you can search the forum and try to see if can get answers.
Regarding experience if you are within cut off points then I think u should be fine just put letter explaining why you misinterpreted your experience.
All the best :)

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Does SINP accept work experience in months ? Lets say if someone works 11 month in Company A and 1 month in Company B and 4 years in Company C, then what will the total number of experience be counted by SINP ?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Does SINP accept work experience in months ? Lets say if someone works 11 month in Company A and 1 month in Company B and 4 years in Company C, then what will the total number of experience be counted by SINP ?
I think so as they look at overall experience and not specific to any employer. However you should be able to produce documents for each and every experience that you are claiming in EOI.