+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Can I open a pf account right now since my employer doesn't provide pf for me ? Or can I produce a notarized document?
Dear as I said, the document should establish link between you and employer. That is the propose of this requirement what I sense. Otherwise, a joining letter, a pay slip, a reference letter shouldn't suffice? No, they don't.
PF account created by you will not link you to your employer. PF account created by employer can only link you and employer because the employer will be crediting some fund to this account and some to pension-account.

Others in groups please correct me if I am wrong, I am not an expert but an applicant like you and wish to help with what I know and how I understand the requirements.
Thanks

vaasim123

Oct 23, 2019
Dear as I said, the document should establish link between you and employer. That is the propose of this requirement what I sense. Otherwise, a joining letter, a pay slip, a reference letter shouldn't suffice? No, they don't.
PF account created by you will not link you to your employer. PF account created by employer can only link you and employer because the employer will be crediting some fund to this account and some to pension-account.

Others in groups please correct me if I am wrong, I am not an expert but an applicant like you and wish to help with what I know and how I understand the requirements.
Thanks
I have requested my employer to open a pf account for me. Will that be enough for government proof?

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
if by any chance I don’t get my PF statement as I don’t have my UAN nbr, are tax documents are sufficient and considered as government provided document?
You can get your UAN number from your employer or else if you have PF number you can get it via an OTP.
I got downloaded my PF certificate and got it stamped from company HR to make it official proof.

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Hi Guys ,

Do we really also need to upload transcripts ? As getting these is a huge hassle and takes over 45 days here in India.

I also spoke to 2 of my friends who went to Canada on EE profile last year and they have informed me that they had not uploaded any Transcripts .

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
You can get your UAN number from your employer or else if you have PF number you can get it via an OTP.
I got downloaded my PF certificate and got it stamped from company HR to make it official proof.

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra
The issue here is I stay outside India and don’t have mobile registered to get OTP. However I’m following up with my employer and hope he provides it on time.

Reactions: Afolashade1

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys ,

Do we really also need to upload transcripts ? As getting these is a huge hassle and takes over 45 days here in India.

I also spoke to 2 of my friends who went to Canada on EE profile last year and they have informed me that they had not uploaded any Transcripts .

Thanks and Regards

Yajuvendra
I’m just attacking my degree and marksheet scanned copies as transcripts are a big hassle for me! I think it’s should suffice as I’m providing me ECA report which states they received documents directly from the university.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
What do
Documents mean all supporting documents including reference letters.
What do you refer as supporting documents a part from reference letter ? If someone worked as a contract employee and the payscale was not falling under taxable income as well..

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
What do

What do you refer as supporting documents a part from reference letter ? If someone worked as a contract employee and the payscale was not falling under taxable income as well..
Even if pay doesn’t fall under taxable income you still get tax statement and paystubs

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Even if pay doesn’t fall under taxable income you still get tax statement and paystubs
Since i was not a tax registered person in that tax jurisdiction , there was no tax deduction at all. Even i dont have any bank account,therefore,the payment was made on cash. However, i do have a salary slip / certificate issued by the employer.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Since i was not a tax registered person in that tax jurisdiction , there was no tax deduction at all. Even i dont have any bank account,therefore,the payment was made on cash. However, i do have a salary slip / certificate issued by the employer.
Submit what all documents you have, website says along with reference letter we should submit 3 additional documents proving your work and out of those 3 documents,1 document should be issued by government like pension plan etc. see what works for you and submit accordingly.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
ThaNk you for your valuable comments.
Submit what all documents you have, website says along with reference letter we should submit 3 additional documents proving your work and out of those 3 documents,1 document should be issued by government like pension plan etc. see what works for you and submit accordingly.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
From which source you have heard that if POF is not 90 days old then we need to provide a source of funds ?? I am in a similar situation that does not have 90 days old funds and waiting for ITA to expire and submit my application in next draw but confused whether they will pick my NOC in next draws or not.
Please guide me as well what should I do?
Even I thought of leaving it to expire, but I have very slim chance of getting ITA in another draw also the funds requirement will get increased in January again, so not taking chances now. If you already have the required amount in your account better add a LoE (Letter of Explanation) detailing that you completely own the money and its not borrowed with proof of source.

From the below thread I learnt that source of income proof will be asked if there is a sudden raise in funds in the last 3-6 months.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-express-entry.263315/page-221#post-6186712

dem_papa1

Oct 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Hello peeps
Thank you for creating this group
Cos I've got tons of questions.
Will be submitting my doc.s next week friday as I'm still gathering them.

shaunbhai

Oct 25, 2019
Hi,

To all those who are trying to get documents for submitting the Application part 1, is there anyone who has a solution to get the Work Exp letter from the Current Employer? I have claimed points under the NOC code 2171 and to prove the same, I may need a letter from the employer stating roles & responsibilities. And this would not be given unless otherwise disclosed.

Any advise people?

Would be great for all if someone can list the documents required for Part 1 & Part 2 .

Regards,
SB

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hello peeps
Thank you for creating this group
Cos I've got tons of questions.
Will be submitting my doc.s next week friday as I'm still gathering them.
Hi,

To all those who are trying to get documents for submitting the Application part 1, is there anyone who has a solution to get the Work Exp letter from the Current Employer? I have claimed points under the NOC code 2171 and to prove the same, I may need a letter from the employer stating roles & responsibilities. And this would not be given unless otherwise disclosed.

Any advise people?

Would be great for all if someone can list the documents required for Part 1 & Part 2 .

Regards,
SB
if your employer is not giving reference document then you create one and get it signed by your colleague, get it notarized. Provide letter of explanation stating why you didn’t attach employer letter. Along with this provide as many supporting documents you can like payslips, job offer, tax document, pension document etc.