+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Oct 26, 2019
Hi All,
I have received invitation to submit a SINP application on 17Oct'19 for NOC 2171.

I am preparing the documents for SINP and need help in clarifying below doubts.

1. If my spouse does not have Birth certificate, what could be provided as an evidence for the same. I am from India.
2. Do we need attested copies or just the scan copies can be uploaded?
3. What are the important points for letter of intent for Saskatchewan.

best regards,
Priyanka

ELOHORDENEDO

Jul 12, 2019
Hi everyone,
Nice forum. I received ITA on the 17th Oct, 2019, score 68, NOC 1311. My POF was not ready then, but will be ready hopefully by November 17th or so, which is about a month to submission. I don't want to take chances. My options are:
1. Do nothing. Wait for expiration then re-submit EOI and wait in pool for ITA.
2. Submit Treasury bills as POF not up to3 months old at time of submission.
3. Cancel EOI B4 expiration and create a new EOI.
Please house,, are there other options? What is the best option? Thanks.

Muyiwatalks

Oct 27, 2019
I got SINP ITA on OCT17 with NOC1311 and I have 11years experience in total. 7years in NOC 1311 and 4years in NOC 0122.
Can I claim the skilled work experience with this scenario?

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
HI ALL, I GOT EMAIL IN THIS SNIP DRAW,
WHAT ARE THE FURTHER STEPS , APART FROM THIS THE APPLICATION THAT I HAVE FILLED IS NOT VISIBLE IN OASIS LOGIN,
IT IS SHOWING TO START A NEW APPLICATION, I HAVE STARTED A NEW ONE BUT THE PROCESS IS DIFFERENT THAT MIGHT BE DUE TO I HAVE GOT THE INVITATION FROM SNIP.

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
One more query in education details section it is asking for transcripts, do one have to upload the transcripts or it is suffice to upload the DETAIL marks card,
please help i am so confused.

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
If a person has declared in SINP EOI that he has 10 years of experience, however, there is a gap of 1 month due to the fact that he has returned back to his home country from Saudi jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down Arabia in order to come on new visa in another company in which he is currently working.
Would they consider it as 10 years or reject the remaining 11 months and revised that to be 9 years ?
One more question- are you uploading documents from file icon present in right hand side or able to see uploaded documents there? For me file folder is completely blank even though I have uploaded couple of documents.

Last edited:

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I have
One more question- are you uploading documents from file icon present in right hand side or able to see uploaded documents there? For me file folder is completely blank even though I have uploaded couple of documents.
I have same thing, nothing showing up in file folder.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
One more query in education details section it is asking for transcripts, do one have to upload the transcripts or it is suffice to upload the DETAIL marks card,
please help i am so confused.
I’m just uploading marksheet copy as getting transcripts from college again is a big hassle. Also ECA clearly states they received all documents directly from university so I think it should be fine.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear all,

Do we need to upload any documents before ITA ?? , i could not find anything asking to upload documents while filling details.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi All,
I have received invitation to submit a SINP application on 17Oct'19 for NOC 2171.

I am preparing the documents for SINP and need help in clarifying below doubts.

1. If my spouse does not have Birth certificate, what could be provided as an evidence for the same. I am from India.
2. Do we need attested copies or just the scan copies can be uploaded?
3. What are the important points for letter of intent for Saskatchewan.

best regards,
Priyanka
1. Birth certificate is required. Start process to get one. If your spouse birth was not recorded in the register then it is very lengthy process. if you do not get it before your application submission due date, upload school leaving certificate and also give declaration stating you in process to get one and will provide letter. That's all we can do.
2. Scan copies of originals.
3. Did not get the question.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
HI ALL, I GOT EMAIL IN THIS SNIP DRAW,
WHAT ARE THE FURTHER STEPS , APART FROM THIS THE APPLICATION THAT I HAVE FILLED IS NOT VISIBLE IN OASIS LOGIN,
IT IS SHOWING TO START A NEW APPLICATION, I HAVE STARTED A NEW ONE BUT THE PROCESS IS DIFFERENT THAT MIGHT BE DUE TO I HAVE GOT THE INVITATION FROM SNIP.
following invitation, your OASIS home page will have additional table, in which you need to fill various information including uploading document. In first part, it has 14 steps primarily asking information for primary applicant. once it is complete then only you will be able to move to next part

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
I’m just uploading marksheet copy as getting transcripts from college again is a big hassle. Also ECA clearly states they received all documents directly from university so I think it should be fine.
Hi Nehakapoor05, by chance have you completed IMM5669e mandatory form? I need help with section 7 - education.
It is asking for full details of secondary and post secondary education. I studied in 10+2 system, in which there was a board exam for 10th and 12th. for 11th school conducted exam.
Should secondary education include include 10 to 12 school education?