+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Neha,

Thanks for your reply.

I deposited POF amount today and my submission due date is 17th Dec. I will be around 55 days even if I get the bank statement on last day. SINP is very particular about 90 days requirement do they reject the application straight away?

I received ITA for 68 points and the cut off score was 67 therefore reducing 1 year work experience will bring down my score to 67. Not sure if they will consider discrepancy?

What are chances of another ITA if I withdraw current application and submit new EOI?

Thanks again for your time,

Regards,
Based on my research Saskatchewan is very strict with PoF and if it is transferred into account just now then we need to provide the source of funds and a letter of explanation, stating that you completely own this amount and attach the proof for source of funds.

I am in same situation, my funds are not 90 days old and deadline to submit the application is same as yours (Dec). So my plan would be to submit a gift deed letter (notary) and as a backup I hold a significant amount in my EPF (Employee Provident Fund), so attaching the PF statement (attested).

Couldn't find any similar situation where someone withdrawn application and received another with new EOI.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
If anyone works with a designation of Accounting Supervisor but in fact his duties are related to Accounting Technician, can he submit his profile with the NOC of 1311 ? Does the title matter or the responsibilities (which will be mentioned on reference letter)?

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi,
I, can anyone please tell what is there in part 2 of application. Do we have to submit police verification & get medical done as well.
Wishes,

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
If anyone works with a designation of Accounting Supervisor but in fact his duties are related to Accounting Technician, can he submit his profile with the NOC of 1311 ? Does the title matter or the responsibilities (which will be mentioned on reference letter)?
Yes, job duties should match with NOC not the title.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I, can anyone please tell what is there in part 2 of application. Do we have to submit police verification & get medical done as well.
Wishes,
I don’t see PCC and medical in the list of documents needed by SINP, I believe in second part it’s POF, settlement plan, dependents info and details and some pre defined forms are needed.
Anyone else can pitch in to confirm!

Reactions: bull34

M.Ali.lhr

Oct 23, 2019
Based on my research Saskatchewan is very strict with PoF and if it is transferred into account just now then we need to provide the source of funds and a letter of explanation, stating that you completely own this amount and attach the proof for source of funds.

I am in same situation, my funds are not 90 days old and deadline to submit the application is same as yours (Dec). So my plan would be to submit a gift deed letter (notary) and as a backup I hold a significant amount in my EPF (Employee Provident Fund), so attaching the PF statement (attested).

Couldn't find any similar situation where someone withdrawn application and received another with new EOI.
From which source you have heard that if POF is not 90 days old then we need to provide a source of funds ?? I am in a similar situation that does not have 90 days old funds and waiting for ITA to expire and submit my application in next draw but confused whether they will pick my NOC in next draws or not.
Please guide me as well what should I do?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
I don’t see PCC and medical in the list of documents needed by SINP, I believe in second part it’s POF, settlement plan, dependents info and details and some pre defined forms are needed.
Anyone else can pitch in to confirm!
Hi all, See below. Received in other group.
Beyond part 1, we need to fill up family information, dependent information, Settlement fund, General federal forms, Background information, Relative in Canada and Sasketchwan etc.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
if by any chance I don’t get my PF statement as I don’t have my UAN nbr, are tax documents are sufficient and considered as government provided document?
In my opinion it should work although I do not have evidence to support this. In India, GOV does not issue any ID which state that you work in so and so company. Hence, the only way to link you and employer through GOV records/documents is PF and tax documents. It is my logic.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
In my opinion it should work although I do not have evidence to support this. In India, GOV does not issue any ID which state that you work in so and so company. Hence, the only way to link you and employer through GOV records/documents is PF and tax documents. It is my logic.
"In India, GOV does not issue any ID which state that you work in so and so company" - this comment is applicable for many people, however, there are GOV IDs which may help, such as Access card issue to people who work in SEZ -Special Economic Zone (if your office is located in this zone). Such ID has information about you and your employer.