+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, not sure this is the right platform to ask this question.I have submitted my EOI today and my total score is 61. My noc is in in demand list. Is there any possibility of getting an invitation?? Innorder to get an invite should I must have 69 or 70 points?? Or only if my noc in the invitation list? Appreciate your reply on this.
Honestly, forget about an ITA with this score. You must work hard with your IELTS score if you want to increase it.
What's your current IELTS score?

Nicket Gera

Aug 19, 2018
I submitted my application on 13th December and status is still reflecting as application received. I received invitation on 16th October.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted my application on 13th December and status is still reflecting as application received. I received invitation on 16th October.
i am in the same boat. got ITA on 17th October, Application submitted on 15th December, NOC 2171. till now status is same "Application Received"

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Somehow invoice status is showing as pending, I am not sure if that is OK or I need to write them about the issue?
When did you make the payment? if your status changed to Application received, that's good. I would recommend you to check with the immigration team if they indeed got the payments or not...

Reactions: Garth 117

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
Please expert, My invoice tab reappears again today without ADR yet. Please what does that mean? What are mine getting next? I will be glad to get a quick response from the experts in the house. Regards

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Please expert, My invoice tab reappears again today without ADR yet. Please what does that mean? What are mine getting next? I will be glad to get a quick response from the experts in the house. Regards
I’m not an expert but based on the posts I have seen on this forum, looks like nomination is on your way :)

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
In a similar situation...
ITA - 2nd Oct
Submitted - 23rd Nov
In process - 6th Dec
Invoice Button Disappeared - 24th Dec
Invoice Button Reappeared - 27th Dec