+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I revieved email from SINP regarding Updation of new express entry profile no and job seeker code due to expiry of old one. But the matter is, OASIS part 1 SINP, it shows old numbers. Is it usual or i have to contact them??
You'll need to create EE profile again and send an email to the SINP team with your new profile details...

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hello Everyone.....well I am really unable to understand my position with SINP

31 October 2019: ITA
NOC: 4011
29 November 2019: Submitted
5 December 2019: In Process
9 January: Additional Documents Request
11 January: submitted/In process
14 January: Additional Document Request
15 January: Submitted
Since then it's Waiting on Applicant

Dear Senior Members...I need ur attention, guidance and suggestions....please respond....Thanks
Patience... Looks like they are now ok with your documents and it's just about time before you get nominated...

Reactions: nvphd

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hello seniors, I need an advice on NOC code. I have created SINP EOI profile with NOC 2281 - Computer network technician and have Masters degree in Information Technology.

Can anyone confirm if this NOC code will be acceptable under my degree or field of study. I have read about various posts which has now confused me on this subject.

Please help!!!
Would suggest you to do your own research by using this link - https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/79b8c005015d4652b4dc121801dcf45c?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA

Reactions: Garth 117

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I have already read about this on above link and under Employment requirements, below is mentioned:
  • Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.

But does a degree in Information Technology will be in line with above statement ? Please if you or anyone can assist.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Everyone.....well I am really unable to understand my position with SINP

31 October 2019: ITA
NOC: 4011
29 November 2019: Submitted
5 December 2019: In Process
9 January: Additional Documents Request
11 January: submitted/In process
14 January: Additional Document Request
15 January: Submitted
Since then it's Waiting on Applicant

Dear Senior Members...I need ur attention, guidance and suggestions....please respond....Thanks
send an email to immigration and enquire if they have received your documents.

Reactions: nvphd

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I have already read about this on above link and under Employment requirements, below is mentioned:
  • Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.

But does a degree in Information Technology will be in line with above statement ? Please if you or anyone can assist.
A degree in information technology is definitely a field related to computer science and web technology. Another way to check it is to look at your course content for things related to you NoC in networking. SINP officers would check if you have the basic academic level understanding to do the job you do. So look at it from their shoes - if you see your course qualifies you to do your job then you are good.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
A degree in information technology is definitely a field related to computer science and web technology. Another way to check it is to look at your course content for things related to you NoC in networking. SINP officers would check if you have the basic academic level understanding to do the job you do. So look at it from their shoes - if you see your course qualifies you to do your job then you are good.
It is much clear now. Thank you for answering. :)

Reactions: Unmesh

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I revieved email from SINP regarding Updation of new express entry profile no and job seeker code due to expiry of old one. But the matter is, OASIS part 1 SINP, it shows old numbers. Is it usual or i have to contact them??
You can send them email with new profile and job seeker number, they will update it in their system.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi,
Is there anyone who have submitted docs to SINP in Dec'19, I have submitted my application on 18 Dec but still waiting for any update. The status is Application Received from last 2 months.
My NOC is 1212

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
People those who submitted application on 30 Nov, is there any update in the status.

My status changed to 'In Process' today.

Hoping to get nomination at the earliest without any ADR. :)
Hi, all the best...it's nice to know that things are moving...if you don't mind , could you please share the last three digits of your application no. I submitted mine on 14 December..just curious.. thanks a lot