+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I recreate express entry profile after it has been expired

m@nil

Jul 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

To enroll my self in express entry tool, I had created profile on date 30/06/2015. And it had expired on date 30/06/2016.

I was already aware that if we want to continue to stay in express entry system we need to renew our profile.

On basis of document provided on cic site at link cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp. I did wait to recreate profile until previous one gets expired.

Now, I don't find exact steps to recreate profile as like before, so would any one help in providing steps for it.

I tried my self to recreate profile, by following steps provided on site and filling up questionnaires again but with surprise, for same answers it says that I am not eligible. Would anyone share his/her thoughts on this..?

I have one general question too like, I was part of express entry and I had my express entry profile number too.. Can I use same profile number for resubmitting my detail to create new profile at this stage ?

My qualification and other details are
Bachelore in Computer enginnering
More than 5 years of experience.
Each 6 IELTS score.

To sum up all above information, My ultimate question is How can I recreate my profile after it has been expired and Why express entry tool say this time I am not eligible.

Thanks and Regards,
One of your friend.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Please post here so we know the exact details of your profile.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profile-ineligible-post-here-t416165.0.html

Also check the updated funds for 2016, maybe your funds were eligible for 2015 but not this year.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
m@nil said:
Hi Friends,

To enroll my self in express entry tool, I had created profile on date 30/06/2015. And it had expired on date 30/06/2016.

I was already aware that if we want to continue to stay in express entry system we need to renew our profile.

On basis of document provided on cic site at link cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp. I did wait to recreate profile until previous one gets expired.

Now, I don't find exact steps to recreate profile as like before, so would any one help in providing steps for it.

I tried my self to recreate profile, by following steps provided on site and filling up questionnaires again but with surprise, for same answers it says that I am not eligible. Would anyone share his/her thoughts on this..?

I have one general question too like, I was part of express entry and I had my express entry profile number too.. Can I use same profile number for resubmitting my detail to create new profile at this stage ?

My qualification and other details are
Bachelore in Computer enginnering
More than 5 years of experience.
Each 6 IELTS score.

To sum up all above information, My ultimate question is How can I recreate my profile after it has been expired and Why express entry tool say this time I am not eligible.

Thanks and Regards,
One of your friend.
You recreate a new profile the same way you created your first profile which expired. You will be assigned a new Express Entry profile number post profile submission.

GMGMGM

Jul 27, 2016
Hi,

When making a new profile, do I need to revoke it and create a new one? Or I can make another profile under the same account?

Thanks,

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not done it myself but it would be something like this.....

1) Since your current profile is inactive, you would need to create a new EE profile from scratch. (If you receive any error while creating the new profile, you may have to withdraw the old profile first)

2) You would need to link it to job bank . See if it accepts your existing job bank code or else you will have to create new job bank code as well

3) Then send an email to OINP mentioning your AOR File#, new EE profile# & job bank code. Attach IRCC email confirming new EE profile# (that you will receive in myCIC) plus LoE explaining why you created new profile plus state any changes between the two profiles.

Once you are done, please don't forget to post the exact steps here for the benefit of forum members

All the Best.

noramime said:
Hi all, I sent an email to OINP (as usual to inquire of the status of my applic) last Monday, and they replied informing me it is STILL on the 2nd stage. They said that next is the 'final stage of processing'. I also asked what will happen to my EE profile if it expires awaiting nomination to which I got their reply:

STEPS TO TAKE IF EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE EXPIRES:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice:
1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.
OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Has anyone gone through the process of having OINP link their nomination to a new EE profile due to expiration? And if so, how long did it take from notifying OINP of your new profile and requesting the transfer?

I have been waiting a week now and still no luck... TIA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Charldr said:
Hi all,

Has anyone gone through the process of having OINP link their nomination to a new EE profile due to expiration? And if so, how long did it take from notifying OINP of your new profile and requesting the transfer?

I have been waiting a week now and still no luck... TIA
OINP generally does it within a week or two.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is the part of recreating new profile:
1. When creating new profile it will stay inactive until you proceed with the signature part and release it.
2. Such profile has only 60 days validity to be released and in such profile certain informations can be still missing (for example ECA number, IELTS results....).
3. If there are important informations missing then your profile either cannot be released at all or will become ineligible within few hours never being active in the pool
4. Changes in those not released profiles are not stored anywhere and you can do as many corrections as you wanth without getting any strange questions later.
5. You can have several EE profiles in creation phase waiting to be released, but you can only have 1 active profile at the time (which will cost you app. 1 day gap not being in EE when activating new profile and deactivating the old one)
5. Ineligible profile cannot be deleted and will stay in your account history.
6. to recreate profile is a bit hassle part, since you cannot have properly opened old and new profile at the same time in one browser (ok i did not try 2 simultanous browsers at the same time). At least for me it was a bit time consuming part where I was opening and closing old and new one and then copying the data (be aware that especially, if the old profile is already with some province, you cannot have historical data discrepancies at they will compare both profiles for sure).
7. It is very common practice not just for Ontario to accept new profiles if old profile does expire or become ineligible for some good reasons (usually for the time reasons or for expired IELTS test where you were too late to update it).

caso

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
1. When creating new profile it will stay inactive until you proceed with the signature part and release it.
2. Such profile has only 60 days validity to be released and in such profile certain informations can be still missing (for example ECA number, IELTS results....).
3. If there are important informations missing then your profile either cannot be released at all or will become ineligible within few hours never being active in the pool
4. Changes in those not released profiles are not stored anywhere and you can do as many corrections as you wanth without getting any strange questions later.
5. You can have several EE profiles in creation phase waiting to be released, but you can only have 1 active profile at the time (which will cost you app. 1 day gap not being in EE when activating new profile and deactivating the old one)
6. to recreate profile is a bit hassle part, since you cannot have properly opened old and new profile at the same time in one browser (ok i did not try 2 simultanous browsers at the same time). At least for me it was a bit time consuming part where I was opening and closing old and new one and then copying the data (be aware that especially, if the old profile is already with some province, you cannot have historical data discrepancies at they will compare both profiles for sure).
7. It is very common practice not just for Ontario to accept new profiles if old profile does expire or become ineligible for some good reasons (usually for the time reasons or for expired IELTS test where you were too late to update it).
Thank you Vensak, but I think you got his question wrong : he did succeeded in creation of the profile ( its not an ineligible file case ) , but after one year this successful profile had expired and he needs to create new one, with no certain announced way in cic to delete or withdraw the old one

caso

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think this will he;p answering your question :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164&top=29

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caso said:
Thank you Vensak, but I think you got his question wrong : he did succeeded in creation of the profile ( its not an ineligible file case ) , but after one year this successful profile had expired and he needs to create new one, with no certain announced way in cic to delete or withdraw the old one
Once you profile will expire it will become ineligible (and cannot be deleted). But you can withdraw the old profile before it will expire and create a new one (which you can do before, you just cannot have 2 active profiles).
So up to you which option you choose.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
caso said:
Check this thread for step by step process to recreate your profile http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html;msg5501989#msg5501989

caso

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Stanlee ,, very helpful :)

Stanlee said:
Check this thread for step by step process to recreate your profile http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html;msg5501989#msg5501989

happydream

Jan 29, 2017
vensak said:
Hi I submitted an express entry profile but it was ineligible. I created a new CGKEy account and a new profile and i filled out my information with the aquivalence for my Masters degree which I didn't have for the first now. But filling out the profile they ask me if I had submitted a profile and if so to give a UCI number. Do I say yes or no and I don't know what is this UCI number. Is the information stored somewhere? The aim is not to lie but I don't want things to get complicated... Please help