SINP - OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND (OID) 2016 APPLICANTS NETWORK HERE

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ref2003 SINP did open up for application on Aug 30th and it was filled in a few hours. There's actually a thread dedicated to Aug 30th applicants.

You can check it here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-oid-august-2016-lets-connect-here-t449499.0.html

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shedrivka While filling your application there will be a tab for Settlement funds. On that page you will be asked to upload the settlement plan as well.

shedrivka

Dec 22, 2015
TimeLord18, thank you for quick respond. I filled all information and downloaded all files, but I don't find a tab to attach Settlement Plan. ??? Please, help me to find it. What should I press to see the settlement plan tab?

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shedrivka There's no tab for settlement plan. Once you start your application and click "Next", there are several tabs automatically generated on the left side of the page. It will show the different forms you have to submit to process your application. There you will see a tab for "Settlement Funds". That's where you have to attach the Settlement plan as well.

chizyjide

Aug 8, 2016
hello everyone, please I need urgent answers on this.

I have worked in my fathers engineering firm for 7 years as a mechanical engineer, basically I received my salary by hand. and now I want to apply for OID. I could get reference letter from the company, would they ask for payslip or what?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
chizyjide said:
hello everyone, please I need urgent answers on this.

I have worked in my fathers engineering firm for 7 years as a mechanical engineer, basically I received my salary by hand. and now I want to apply for OID. I could get reference letter from the company, would they ask for payslip or what?
Not necessary. I didn't mention even salary details.

shedrivka

Dec 22, 2015
TimeLord18, thank you very much! I've attached Settlement Plan to the same tab as Proof of funds and marked "Settlement Plan Attached".

Canaraj4

Oct 5, 2016
can someone clarify please -

I am submitting the application to CIC, already received SINP nomination confirmation (OID)

do I need to notary(photo copies) my study certificates or any other Xerox copies?

thanks

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
bradu said:
Hello All,

just wanted to have an update for NOC 6221. it seems SINP has removed this occupation... does any one has idea will it get open again or not ?

many thanks.
Hello..I am also sailing same boat.. My NOC is 6221..Please share any updates on this..

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi All,
Please how do I go about the settlement plan? I am trying to prepare my documents ready so I can upload to OASIS. Do I say I AV applied when I haven't? Because it's saying 'you have not yet applied to come to Canada'. Thanks in advance.

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi Friends,

Can someone please tell me what exactly is the settlement plan? I have created one from here - [cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index]. After I answer the questions in the wizard like interface, it gives me a set of instructions on different areas such as "Before you leave', 'Crossing the border', 'Laws', 'Housing' etc. Are these instructions/help to settle in Canada, the settlement plan?

Thanks for your answer to this in advance.

Cheers,

dnarana

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hi all,

I am quite new to the thread . I m planning to apply for SNIP OID. I have a question
1. Do we need to print and sign the documents scan and upload ?

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
THE SUPER KING said:
DEAR OID APPLICANTS,

Lets all get together here who applied in 2016 intake of Occupations in Demand Category and have the discussion so that everyone get help for the updates and also usful for future prospective.

LETS SHARE THE TIMELINE:

Application Status: Application Received
Date of AOR: 3rd January 2016
NOC: 2281
Experience: 10 Years
Designation: Network Administrator
Qualifications: B.Tech (CSE), M.Tech (CSE), & MBA (IT)
ECA: Submitted
IELTS: Submitted
Funds: Submitted (Maintained from 4 months before the application)
Settlement Plan: Submitted
All forms and CIC forms: Submitted
All family birth certificates and all family passports submitted along with marriage certificate.

TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT CHAT:

Created the telegram group for instant discussion and help, Group is running smoothly and awasom with superior Standards with highly qualified experts emerging to help all the applicants who applied in Occupation in Demand Stream of SINP. Hurry up and join in our telegram group now. Please click on the below link after installing the telegram for instant entry into the SINP OID Group. Limited seats available.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DHuSWz5c3-g3w63yKOKTpw
But I thought 2281 is not in the OID category...

Pls help clarify as this is my NOC and i would really like to apply.

Thanks