+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND (OID) 2016 APPLICANTS NETWORK HERE

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
Hi everyone!

Does any of you have work experience as a freelancer? And how did you provide it as Work Experience Credentials?
If anyone has this kind of experience, please help!

Thank you!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
hello. i am confused. in occupations in demand, i am trying to fill out the form but i am getting an error in part 1? it is asking for express entry number so i put it in. what should i do?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
cad143 said:
hello. i am confused. in occupations in demand, i am trying to fill out the form but i am getting an error in part 1? it is asking for express entry number so i put it in. what should i do?
If you are about to apply for Occupation In Demand,then you should not enter your EE profile number .

Next,it shows you yellow sign as error but carry on filling the form.Once you ll finish.It goes green.good luck

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Please some one who completed OID, can share the Settlement plan to my email id Rajesh.ramamoorthy@icloud.com.. I need this urgently.. Please some one help.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:
If you are about to apply for Occupation In Demand,then you should not enter your EE profile number .

Next,it shows you yellow sign as error but carry on filling the form.Once you ll finish.It goes green.good luck
thank you. just realised oid is different form the sinp ee. tried taking out my ee number it went through. filling out the form now. :)

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:

but there is a field asking for express entry number and job seeker validation code

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
shahidzaiba said:
but there is a field asking for express entry number and job seeker validation code

Mark N/A in the section wheather you are accepted in EE pool.then those two removes.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Anyone with NOC 1225 for OID Aug 30 batch? what's your status?

I sent mail to SINP asking since my application is still IN PROCESS since Oct 7. They replied that the process depends on first come first serve basis.. but why there are still May and July batch that are still IN PROCESS/ APPLICATION RECEIVED???

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My SINP OID application status just changed to "Application Nominated". I applied on Aug 30th and I got a request for additional documents yesterday. I sent the "IMM0008_GenericApplicationForm" and "IMM5406_AdditionalFamilyInformation" today morning. The status changed back to "In Process" after a couple of hours and just changed to Nominated. I was expecting it to at least take a month or more to get nominated. Pleasantly surprised by how efficient and smooth the SINP process was compared to OINP :D

Haven't received the official email yet, but just felt like posting the good news here.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
TimeLord18 said:
My SINP OID application status just changed to "Application Nominated". I applied on Aug 30th and I got a request for additional documents yesterday. I sent the "IMM0008_GenericApplicationForm" and "IMM5406_AdditionalFamilyInformation" today morning. The status changed back to "In Process" after a couple of hours and just changed to Nominated. I was expecting it to at least take a month or more to get nominated. Pleasantly surprised by how efficient and smooth the SINP process was compared to OINP :D

Haven't received the official email yet, but just felt like posting the good news here.
Congrats......Good to hear that best of luck for Federal Stage.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.