+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND (OID) 2016 APPLICANTS NETWORK HERE

irin

Jan 6, 2015
appypatel said:
- You can apply for OID by stating NO in EE profile Number. And state that you hv previous apply for EE n provide application number in question hv u previous submit PNP application . It's ok. However, when they open your file for processing, they will ask u to drop one application. I hv done the same thing.

- yes u can attach both files at one screen. Give proper name so they can identify easily.
I need some suggestion from you. I have applied sinp oid (on 30th August,2016), that is remaining in process stage for last few months.At that time my selcted noc was 0213.Recently on 22nd november sinp oid opened again.And i applied on a different noc 2171.My job description support both noc.Moreover, i added one experience letter additional which i did not uploaded in previous intake.Would selecting different noc in different intake violate any policy or anything?Another thing should i withdraw my previous oid on my own or wait till they ask me to do so?

rehmanm

Jun 15, 2016
Guyz,

I applied for SINP OID yesterday. Can someone please tell the time it takes? Also what will be the process once I got nomination?

Will nomination come through EE profile? Also how much time it will take after that.

Thanks

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
rehmanm said:
Guyz,

I applied for SINP OID yesterday. Can someone please tell the time it takes? Also what will be the process once I got nomination?

Will nomination come through EE profile? Also how much time it will take after that.

Thanks
EE Profile is different from OID. It takes about 16 months, depending on each profile.

Vijay_123

Oct 28, 2016
Please help me to understand about it. I have been submitted my SINP OID application on 4th Oct 2016 and still it's showing "In-Process" status. How long will it take to issue the nomination, any idea about it or expected time to issue a nomination?

FROST4190

Nov 15, 2016
Vijay_123 said:
Please help me to understand about it. I have been submitted my SINP OID application on 4th Oct 2016 and still it's showing "In-Process" status. How long will it take to issue the nomination, any idea about it or expected time to issue a nomination?
My application is still In Process 4 Oct 2016. Money converted.

Kanna2266

Nov 25, 2016
India
Sukhvinder 334 said:
I am also June 20 OID applicant. Status showing in Process. 2 months back additional documents requested which I sent.
Hi
Hope you are doing good,

Even I got a email to saying that some of my documents are missing and need to send, so here my question is how can we send that all missing documents to immigration office ? I mean through email or hot copies direct to there office through courier ?

Thanks in advance

nhatnguyencd

Oct 6, 2016
Kanna2266 said:
Hi
Hope you are doing good,

Even I got a email to saying that some of my documents are missing and need to send, so here my question is how can we send that all missing documents to immigration office ? I mean through email or hot copies direct to there office through courier ?

Thanks in advance
All your additional documents are send via this email address: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

nhatnguyencd

Oct 6, 2016
mariyok said:
applied in june 20 2016 still in process. what can be the reason.
Mee too. I really don't know what is the reason makes my applicantion still In Process. I submitted on 20th-June. So worry! :(

AO2015

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
I`ve filled out the application and when I had everything ready I cant find the submit button. I`ve emailed the immigration officer on the 22nd and they said it is open. Today is the 26th and I can see the application but not the submit button. Am I missing something??. Please advise.

AO2015

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
How old the IELTS report can be?

Hi everyone. I`ve reviewed the SINP language requirements and I couldnt find any indication about the limit on the number of years back that they will accept. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this part of the application?. And is there a limit on how old the exam can be?

Thank you,

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
AO2015 said:
I`ve filled out the application and when I had everything ready I cant find the submit button. I`ve emailed the immigration officer on the 22nd and they said it is open. Today is the 26th and I can see the application but not the submit button. Am I missing something??. Please advise.
it is closed. It was closed after 2 days

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
Re: How old the IELTS report can be?

AO2015 said:
Hi everyone. I`ve reviewed the SINP language requirements and I couldnt find any indication about the limit on the number of years back that they will accept. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this part of the application?. And is there a limit on how old the exam can be?

Thank you,
if EE as a the time of ITA it must still be under 2 years. Language requirement should not be more than 2Years as at the time of submission.