+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND (OID) 2016 APPLICANTS NETWORK HERE

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
If we have filled OID application and suppose if we get invitation does it increase our CRS score??

I'm just confused about EE and OID,please clarify.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
shahidzaiba said:
If we have filled OID application and suppose if we get invitation does it increase our CRS score??

I'm just confused about EE and OID,please clarify.
crs score is only for EE application.. and yes +600 points. .. but as you've said you are in OID crs is not applicable

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
I'm filling out OID application in oasis, what should I answer to this question I have EE profile in the pool presently.
Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?*

krishna movva

Jul 6, 2016
Hey guys i wanted to apply for SINP. So please any on post the list of documents that i should keep ready before it opens.Please post the actual list of documents that you submitted.Thanks!!!!

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
krishna movva said:
Hey guys i wanted to apply for SINP. So please any on post the list of documents that i should keep ready before it opens.Please post the actual list of documents that you submitted.Thanks!!!!
Follow this
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
Dear seniors,
I'm planning for SINP-OID for 2017. There are two things that are bothering me much.

Firstly, I've all my employment docs in non-english language. As per the list of documents I require to get it translated from a certified translator. I'm from Gujarat, India and I couldn't find any certified translator in my region.

Can anyone tell me whether english translation on notary's letterpad will do?? and I also require an affidavit of the translator. So who's affidavit I take ..If am not wrong a notary just verifies the translation, he can't be the certified translator?? Please guide me with an accurate procedure. My docs are in Gujarati language.

Secondly, I've done B.Sc (Bachelors of Science-3 years fulltime) followed with M.Sc (Masters of Science-2 years fulltime). I haven't got the ECA assesment report as it is not required for SINP. So, should I claim for 23 points or 20 points?? Will IRCC ask ECA report later on? I'ld get bachelors 4 years equivalency if i get an ECA report. So in that case even after getting the nomination I will fall short of 1 point and may not qualify later. Please note my occupation is in relevant field.

I'm really looking forward for your help. A prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Lovisha

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
If your documents are in a language other than English or French, you
must submit the following three documents:
 a copy of the original document;
 a copy of the English or French translation of the document; and,
 a copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovisha said:
Dear seniors,
I'm planning for SINP-OID for 2017. There are two things that are bothering me much.

Firstly, I've all my employment docs in non-english language. As per the list of documents I require to get it translated from a certified translator. I'm from Gujarat, India and I couldn't find any certified translator in my region.

Can anyone tell me whether english translation on notary's letterpad will do?? and I also require an affidavit of the translator. So who's affidavit I take ..If am not wrong a notary just verifies the translation, he can't be the certified translator?? Please guide me with an accurate procedure. My docs are in Gujarati language.

Secondly, I've done B.Sc (Bachelors of Science-3 years fulltime) followed with M.Sc (Masters of Science-2 years fulltime). I haven't got the ECA assesment report as it is not required for SINP. So, should I claim for 23 points or 20 points?? Will IRCC ask ECA report later on? I'ld get bachelors 4 years equivalency if i get an ECA report. So in that case even after getting the nomination I will fall short of 1 point and may not qualify later. Please note my occupation is in relevant field.

I'm really looking forward for your help. A prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Lovisha
your NOC ?
the occupation list of SINP can be changed any time in 2017(as in 2016 it changes in may month). try to apply as soon as possible. how many years experience do u have ?
if you want to gain 1 point. the only option you have is to wait for one more year to increase experience 2 points or re-appear in IELTS and take better score

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Lovisha said:
Dear seniors,

Regards,
Lovisha
you need to translate it into English,for which you should find Notaries
somewhere in your state.

so far ECA is concerned if you opt to go through
ECA is must.you will get the point as per
the ECA equivalancy.thanks

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
ruruva said:
If your documents are in a language other than English or French, you
must submit the following three documents:
 a copy of the original document;
 a copy of the English or French translation of the document; and,
 a copy of an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability

Thanks dear..

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:
you need to translate it into English,for which you should find Notaries
somewhere in your state.

so far ECA is concerned if you opt to go through
ECA is must.you will get the point as per
the ECA equivalancy.thanks
Thanks dear...but i read the application guide...and discussed wid some seniors they say eca is not required for OID!!

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
sp60 said:
your NOC ?
the occupation list of SINP can be changed any time in 2017(as in 2016 it changes in may month). try to apply as soon as possible. how many years experience do u have ?
if you want to gain 1 point. the only option you have is to wait for one more year to increase experience 2 points or re-appear in IELTS and take better score
My NOC is 2221...
am confused...my office wont issue job duty letter again and again..so what if the current OID list changes and i dont find the existing NOC of 2221 in there and find something which is closer to my occupation!! Can i still use the work duties of 2221 and submit an affidavit of supervisor??

The detailed points which i may get wid m.sc : 12 for age...23 for masterz...7 for work...ielts 20...but it will come to 59 if they are judging education on the basis of eca report...

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Lovisha said:
Thanks dear...but i read the application guide...and discussed wid some seniors they say eca is not required for OID!!
Thats right.you dont need ECA for OID .but must for EE

Nov 6, 2016
hey guys

finally I completed my pre application and now I'm looking forward to OID new application accepting. Is there any idea that they will open it again before 2017? ???

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Rosha-to-canada said:
hey guys

finally I completed my pre application and now I'm looking forward to OID new application accepting. Is there any idea that they will open it again before 2017? ???
Dear Rosha,

its unsure when it opens again.the only way to know
is through its website.keep your eyes on it regularly.
guess is worthless to do actually.