Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you ashu for your valuable comment. How should we justify the work experience for 1 month ? Will a reference letter be sufficient enough to convince the visa Officer ?
Nowadays , Not only Reference letter, rather u have to enclose 3 supporting documents as well and 1 government related paper among them
(Like joining letter, correspondence, resignation letter, medicalbill, epf papers , providentfund slip, pension related proof)
How will u get there for a one month job?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Nowadays , Not only Reference letter, rather u have to enclose 3 supporting documents as well and 1 government related paper among them
(Like joining letter, correspondence, resignation letter, medicalbill, epf papers , providentfund slip, pension related proof)
How will u get there for a one month job?
I do have offer letter and reference letter for the same but since the nature of job was contractual and project base, there was no provident fund created for me and even the salary was tax free. What else i could do ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I do have offer letter and reference letter for the same but since the nature of job was contractual and project base, there was no provident fund created for me and even the salary was tax free. What else i could do ?
You can try. Attach all related documents u have.

atoc2019

Oct 25, 2019
I sent a query yesterday to Saskatchewan Immigration as below:

"
I understand that my NOC Job responsibilities should be matched with my education and my ECA status is as below:
a. 4 years Bachelor degree (ECA completed)- NOC Job not related to education
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma ((ECA completed)- NOC job related to education
What options should I choose while completing SINP EOI (OID):
a. 3 years Bachelor degree (20 points) or
b. 1.5 yrs post secondary Diploma (12 points)
"
I think it will take time to get reply. Could any senior member reply?

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Dear All,

If am not able to get reference letter from HR in company letter head, what are the other options.

Please suggest.

Thank you.

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone! I have same scenario, current eork is Business analyst 2171 but the education is industrial Engineering. I am still waiting for any reply about this scenario. I hope they will enlighten us. Im waiting for answers from Saskatchewan Immigration.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Dear All,

If am not able to get reference letter from HR in company letter head, what are the other options.

Please suggest.

Thank you.
Try to get email from HR stating he cannot provide letter, then you can provide reference letters from colleagues with your job description.

Shinehm

Oct 13, 2019
Hello Mani,

For NOC 2171, Bachelor of Engineering OR Masters in Engineering is a MUST and they will not accept BCom degree.
Iam also not sure whether they will accept business administration (BBA),Your friend has a BCOM Degree, hence it was rejected.

As per NOC Guide

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration (BBA) or a related discipline

We are active members of Whatapp group and people with NOC 2171 and Bachelor of Engineering degree with Computers,Electrical and Electronics have been provided with Nomination.

My Case: I have done Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering and present Application is "In Process" for Dec 15 Intake.
After my application was reviewed by SINP, they have asked me pending documents of Updated Proof of funds and my Sons passport.

Regards
Charan
Hi Charan if you are active plz reply will sinp accept BE in electronics and telecommunications with NoC 2171?

Lavish198

Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

I am a bit confused with what NOC i can choose. I am an Electrical engineer with MBA in IT+Fin

Then i have worked for a boutique firm for 3 years and post that have worked in Accenture as a Management Consultant.

I have been promoted around 2 years back and now i am Manager in Management Consulting.

In case i go with

Noc 2171 - i dont have bachelors in computers, so will my MBA in IT work, and am i eligible for this NOC

Noc 0125 - i have been analyst and then consultant from 2009 to 2018 april and since 2018 may to present i am a manager, In case i apply for NOC 0125 what should i put under work exp 1.5 year or full 10 years ?

NOC 1122 - this is specifically for analyst and consultants and not for manager, am i correct And can i apply being a manager at present

Reg
Lavish

DRSbangalore

May 14, 2019
Hi,

I am in same situation,

I have done my B Com and MBA in Finance and i am working as Business analyst since last 9 yrs.

Can i apply for Noc 2171 in SINP?

will they accept it with my education and work being different fields