SINP July 2016 InTake

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day people

I have a friend who has applied for Saskatchenwan provincial nomination. He could not submit his bank statements before the close of the july 2016 submission. He then later sent it to them which was updated on the 12th of august after it was received by them on the 26th of july, Now on the settlement fund session, his profile has been updated on the 12th of august as earlier mentioned but the date of conversion and the dollars amount session are left unfilled. What could be the reason.

The last date on his bank statement was mistakenly typed as "29th of july" instead of "26th of july". Can this be the reason? Is it wise for him to send another bank statement or wait to hear from them because it might not even be the reason for leaving the sections blank? Please, any one with similar experience.

sreejimunthikodu

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nothing to worry. It happens while they convert the fund to equivalent CAD. It is a positive sign indicating they are currently processing your file.
He must be very lucky as most of the time they dont accept pof and dont process if you fail to attach along with the main application.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sreejimunthikodu said:
Nothing to worry. It happens while they convert the fund to equivalent CAD. It is a positive sign indicating they are currently processing your file.
He must be very lucky as most of the time they dont accept pof and dont process if you fail to attach along with the main application.

Sorry i did not make it clear that the typographical error was from his bank not the nomination officers. The date the bank statement was sent was 26th of july and the last transaction was 26th of july but the bank mistakenly typed 29th of july unknown to him. He only found out now that the nominee officer updated the sent bank statement.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people

I have a friend who has applied for Saskatchenwan provincial nomination. He could not submit his bank statements before the close of the july 2016 submission. He then later sent it to them which was updated on the 12th of august after it was received by them on the 26th of july, Now on the settlement fund session, his profile has been updated on the 12th of august as earlier mentioned but the date of conversion and the dollars amount session are left unfilled. What could be the reason.

The last date on his bank statement was mistakenly typed as "29th of july" instead of "26th of july". Can this be the reason? Is it wise for him to send another bank statement or wait to hear from them because it might not even be the reason for leaving the sections blank? Please, any one with similar experience.
How do i check for fund conversion

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people

Dear, have u checked the attached file section of Settlement Fund section. Generally They attach your latest received papers without showing on Settlement Fund Session Window. In my case, the latest Bank Statement they didn't attach on even file, but at the time of Fund Conversion date 28 April (In Process date), mine both were same, showing on attached file with 28th April, 16 Date. They surely use them at the time of working on Application.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Dear, have u checked the attached file section of Settlement Fund section. Generally They attach your latest received papers without showing on Settlement Fund Session Window. In my case, the latest Bank Statement they didn't attach on even file, but at the time of Fund Conversion date 28 April (In Process date), mine both were same, showing on attached file with 28th April, 16 Date. They surely use them at the time of working on Application.

Yes, his bank statement was attached. The only concern now is that the date of conversion has not been included and the conversion but the date of bank statement was included.Sorry i did not make it clear that the typographical error was from his bank not the nomination officers. The date the bank statement was sent was 26th of july and the last transaction was 26th of july but the bank mistakenly typed 29th of july unknown to him. He only found out now that the nominee officer updated the sent bank statement.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So am asking this question for a friend of mine.

He applied to three different provinces.

His NOC code on his EE profile is the same with the NOC he used in applying for to 2 of the provinces.

However, he had to use a different NOC code which was in demand in the third province as his current NOC was not on the demand list.

All three provinces have acknowledged the receipt of his applications and his application in one of the province is even ''In process''.

Now his dilemma is what happens if he changes his NOC code to that different one he used in one of the provinces, say province A and then province B checks his profile out or something and notices the discrepancy in NOCs. Won't that pose a problem?

At what point should he swap the NOCs.

Please help my friend out with this as i really do not think i have the right answers for him.

Thanks y'all.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
GENTLEANDREW said:
Yes, his bank statement was attached. The only concern now is that the date of conversion has not been included and the conversion but the date of bank statement was included.Sorry i did not make it clear that the typographical error was from his bank not the nomination officers. The date the bank statement was sent was 26th of july and the last transaction was 26th of july but the bank mistakenly typed 29th of july unknown to him. He only found out now that the nominee officer updated the sent bank statement.
Don't worry. They have full faith on Bank. If they have any doubt, they will clarify u. It is better, send a Bank Manager's Certificate on Bank's letterhead about amount holding, it is very luxurious documents of POF.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Don't worry. They have full faith on Bank. If they have any doubt, they will clarify u. It is better, send a Bank Manager's Certificate on Bank's letterhead about amount holding, it is very luxurious documents of POF.

Thanks a lot. Will relate this with him.

Soumi

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Add this Number in whats group: +8801833328671

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
guys i put N/A wherever it answer was not applicable on the SNIP forms... just read somewhere we need to write "None" instead of N/A

is it ok if i have put N/A ? or should i change it ?

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Hi,
Does anyone know how it works when someone has got a provincial nomination and subsequently a PR in terms of relocating? For example, if someone has got a nomination from Saskatchewan and subsequently received a PR, would that person have to live and settle in Saskatchewan only even though he might not have an offer from Saskatchewan. If the person receives an offer from a different province, can he go there and settle for work?

Please provide me the link to any online page which will have detailed information regarding this.

Thanks,
Chiranjit