+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP July 2016 InTake

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
It would be your personal ethics to be settled at your nominating province; at least give that province a try to prove itself;

Otherwise there is no lawful obligation to reside in nominating province.

Thanks

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
So Fahad, are you saying that once nominated by a Province, they will also arrange for a job offer in that province? Oherwise how will a person settle in that province even after being nominated?

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
It would be your personal ethics to be settled at your nominating province; at least give that province a try to prove itself;

Otherwise there is no lawful obligation to reside in nominating province.

Thanks
Hi Fahad Bhai,

Can you please tell me the 'status' in the journey of getting nomination?

1. Application Submitted
2. Application Received
3. In process
Then?

Thanks

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@chiranjit...how would province will arrange a job for you....you need to put efforts in finding a job by preparing a proper resume and cover letter...and that is the reason saskatchewan is strict in terms of settlement funds for your survival in case you dont find a job...I hope you are clear now..

Soumi

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys.. i have send my bank document to SINP on 31-July, as they asked me.. but no reply from them.. so i'm confused, whether they have received my documents or not... though they did not ask my job certificate.. i have send my updated job responsibility as it was bit back dated. My application is in "In Progress"..... :(

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Vivotul said:
@chiranjit...how would province will arrange a job for you....you need to put efforts in finding a job by preparing a proper resume and cover letter...and that is the reason saskatchewan is strict in terms of settlement funds for your survival in case you dont find a job...I hope you are clear now..
Thanks, I understand it now.

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
do we get a notification when it opens?

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
oldenuf said:
do we get a notification when it opens?
You will not get any notification, better is to get yourself added into an SINP's Whatapp or Telegram group. You would get a notification by one of the members.
Or keep checking the "Maximum number of SINP applications" link.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Soumi said:
guys.. i have send my bank document to SINP on 31-July, as they asked me.. but no reply from them.. so i'm confused, whether they have received my documents or not... though they did not ask my job certificate.. i have send my updated job responsibility as it was bit back dated. My application is in "In Progress"..... :(
They must have received your documents.
Check whether your status has been changed from "waiting on applicant" to "in Process". Although status also takes from 1 day to 1 week or two or three weeks sometimes, to change into "in process" again.
So don't worry at all. Wait for few days, as soon as they start working on your application, they will update the same.

They will not consider your new job certificate, as the same should have been uploaded at the time of submission. However, there is no harm if you have sent the same.

Furthermore, In case they need new letters / documents, they ask the same by email or reject the same on account of missing documents.

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Fahad Bhai,

1. Application Submitted
2. Application Received
3. In process
Then?

Thanks
Other statuses could be:

"Waiting on Applicant" - When they need any additional / updated document(s).
"Applicant Ineligible" - When the applicant is rejected on any grounds.
"Secondary Review In Process" - When further evidences are provided after initial application is held ineligible.
"Application Approve" - Rarely seen, as the status changes from "in process" to the following status directly, usually.
"Applicant Nominated" - When the applicant gets nominated.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Fahad Bhai,

1. Application Submitted
2. Application Received
3. In process
Then?

Thanks
Sorry bro, for last two days i was not in contact with forum. However, you got the right answer of your question already, i see.

Thanks