+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

wasif8585

Nov 19, 2017
Let me know if you face any issue...
Thank you bhai for step by step guidance...I've completed my 1st step without (reference letter/work experience letter - which one I've to attach or what kind of letter I've to attach/ Job description letter? ). Then I ahead 2nd step starting with OID. This is my OID profile. In settlement funds I've created 04 and I can't remove any (problem).

Another problem is in generating Settlement Plan.

I have attached scanned copy of IMM 0008, Schedule 4, IMM 5406, 5562 & Schedule A.

Thank you. Wasif.

gaurav1990

Dec 10, 2017
hiii

Can anyone tell how much time SINP OID or EE give to submit application.

Heard from somewhere that both open for 10-15 minutes and one need to be very quick to submit.

I have Axis Bank Visa Debit card whether it will be used to make application fees?? I have used the same to make WES payment.

Kindly tell how to get know that SINP is opening. Waiting from last 1 months to open and submit my application.

Reactions: Hasan_Ali

wasif1987

Dec 7, 2016
Thank you bhai for step by step guidance...I've completed my 1st step without (reference letter/work experience letter - which one I've to attach or what kind of letter I've to attach/ Job description letter? ). Then I ahead 2nd step starting with OID. This is my OID profile. In settlement funds I've created 04 and I can't remove any (problem).

Another problem is in generating Settlement Plan.

I have attached scanned copy of IMM 0008, Schedule 4, IMM 5406, 5562 & Schedule A.

Thank you. Wasif.
None is here for solution of my problem?

wasif8585

Nov 19, 2017

In the form "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION", when SPOUSE requires to fill up the form in section A what will be the 'Applicant' status?
That means NOT APPLICABLE? Please suggest. I am confused.

chir2023

Jul 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please for my information any one who hase knowledge and know it can help me after nomination got it still visa we can maintain our bank balance which one we shows during processing time or if has not problem we withdrow or move it. If we move or withdraw it make proble in our visa processing.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Please for my information any one who hase knowledge and know it can help me after nomination got it still visa we can maintain our bank balance which one we shows during processing time or if has not problem we withdrow or move it. If we move or withdraw it make proble in our visa processing.
They can ask anytime. Nowadays they are very strict.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi, my dear friends!

Today after 12 months of waiting for SINP decision I've got a letter from them. My application was determined to be ineligible due to NOC mismatch. Additionally, according to their assessment my working experience is not related with my post secondary education.
So my journey to Saskatchewan is over. But I have a plan B and also plan C and D )))
I wish you luck, my dear friends! Hope those January guys who are still waiting for their decision will get it very soon!!!
Big hugs!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi, my dear friends!

Today after 12 months of waiting for SINP decision I've got a letter from them. My application was determined to be ineligible due to NOC mismatch. Additionally, according to their assessment my working experience is not related with my post secondary education.
So my journey to Saskatchewan is over. But I have a plan B and also plan C and D )))
I wish you luck, my dear friends! Hope those January guys who are still waiting for their decision will get it very soon!!!
Big hugs!!!
Sorry to hear this. I was skeptical. But I did not want to hurt you. When the decision is too late, mostly negative.

jenilgajera

May 13, 2017
Hi, my dear friends!

Big hugs!!!
Hi cedar, can u share ur noc code as I am also January 2017 intake. And still waiting for the nomination. Could u please share ur noc and hopefully they will now respond to my application and one more thing exactly when did they have replied.