Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Thanks, arif215! Your info helps. By the way, I have to assist our employer in applying for SINP Job Approval Confirmation. Am I on the right track to tell her she should go to www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca then click on the Employer Sign-up, then everything else goes there? I lack information about the site as I do not have an employer username and password, so I should leave it to her after telling that initial step.

Thank you for being so helpful! Good day!

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Yea, thats the right site and then the employer needs to go to the Employers section which will take you to this site: http://goo.gl/nmOs4

All the information goes there.

And guys I got my SINP nomination today! Really happy about it. Next step is to get my PGWP renewed!! :D

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
arif215 said:
Yea, thats the right site and then the employer needs to go to the Employers section which will take you to this site: http://goo.gl/nmOs4

And guys I got my SINP nomination today! Really happy about it. Next step is to get my PGWP renewed!! :D
Congratulation!! Arif...

One of the SINP Officer Name Pieter ask my employer to submit the company registration certificate... and my Manager has submitted.

I'm too waiting for Job approval Letter...Let see how much time they take to issue job approval letter.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
arif215 said:

Awesome news, Arif - Congrats!!
When PNP application is approved, dont they extend the work permit for 2 years? why do you have to renew it ? Sorry , could you help clarify?

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
arif215 said:

Wow, arif215, congrats! You deserve that... How long did it take? I mean the issuance of Nomination Cert? Whew, congrats again!!! Good luck on your PGWP renewal/extension and of course, PR application... God bless you...

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Thanks guys. It took me quite a while to get through all the hoops.

@sanity:
I got 2 documents - one for PR (to send to CIO) and the other for PGWP extension. I need to get my Work Permit extended since it expired on June 15. I am working on implied status at the moment.

@ynoweh:
Took me 6.5 months to get the nomination. Would have gotten it earlier if I hadn't changed jobs. So now I need to get my PGWP extended before I can apply for PR.

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
That I don't know. I know at the time of my application, 5 positions were approved.

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
HI Arif. In my opinion PGWP extension will not happen because it is a one off thing only. I suggest you write to SINP and ask for the SINP letter that will help you get a new work permit. This letter takes the place of an LMO so that you can get a closed work permit that makes you eligible to stay and work in Canada with your current employer whilst you are waitiing for the PR processing. After you get this you can then call Vegreville and ask them how you can change your extension of PGWP work permit to a new closed work permit.

Congratulations Arif, and thank you for keeping us informed about the employer registration process.

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Hey Peachie, I think I didn't mention that on the top but I did receive the letter you are talking about it. Now I have already applied to Vegreville just to get implied status and on Monday I am going to send away that letter from SINP to Vegreville for PGWP extension.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
friend of mine is employer, from last 2 months still he is waiting for approval from officer to submit jobs.
they r too lazy. they have a staff of only 2-5 persons who r dealing all of this.

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
raka1 said:
friend of mine is employer, from last 2 months still he is waiting for approval from officer to submit jobs.
they r too lazy. they have a staff of only 2-5 persons who r dealing all of this.
Hi Raka,

I'm too waiting for Job approval for last month.....My Manager Called the Employer Unit and ask them about the time frame
they said it takes 2-3 weeks... Employer Unit also asked to my Manager to submit Company certificate.....But still waiting.....

They are issuing the job approval for the Big Company....Company Having good reputation and large number of employees. For small company they are taking too much
time or may be not issue job approval.

I received the additional document request from SINP in which they ask me to submit Employer Job approval letter within 45 days.........I have only 5 day left....
I don't know either I'll be able to get job approval or not.

Let hope for the best....

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ch_myasir said:
Hi Raka,

I'm too waiting for Job approval for last month.....My Manager Called the Employer Unit and ask them about the time frame
they said it takes 2-3 weeks... Employer Unit also asked to my Manager to submit Company certificate.....But still waiting.....

They are issuing the job approval for the Big Company....Company Having good reputation and large number of employees. For small company they are taking too much
time or may be not issue job approval.

I received the additional document request from SINP in which they ask me to submit Employer Job approval letter within 45 days.........I have only 5 day left....
I don't know either I'll be able to get job approval or not.

Let hope for the best....
just tell the officer that me and my employer is waiting for the employer unit response, then they wont count the days on u.
they also understand the current scenario.
if they r just giving approvals to big companies then its not fair trail policy.