+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
I did find this thread is very useful, however I am wondering, how did you all fetch a job offer much before the SINP approval. Does this mean that, SINP employers are ready to offer to people who are out side of SAK/Canada?

Your help is really appreaciated as I am an SINP aspirant.

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
we are in canada already; entered canada via study permit and are presently on post grad work permit therefore we can work for any employer who is hiring. the employer registration is one requirement that must be followed before we can submit our post grad stream for sinp

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Thanks much Peachie

I was wodering how to obtain a job offer and its clear now.

All the best and lets hope for the best and pray!

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
One of my friend got problem.
He is working at Sobey's. He is doing part time job with full time hours. That means he is working more than 32 hours but still position is part time.
His manager is willing to give him full time job offer letter. Manager said because job offer is for future so it will work. Will that work for him?

any suggestion?

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hi there guys! I'm quite confused about this SINP Confirmation of Job Approval. Does this apply also to aspiring applicants under the Existing Work Permit Sub-Category? My hubby will apply for SINP in October after the required 6 mos of experience, and I'm wondering now if he must ask his employer to get this SINP Confirmation of Job Approval... Does SINP give this prior to employer's LMO application? Afterall, my hubby is working because LMO and Work Permit are already issued. Huh, sorry I just really am confused.... I tried calling SINP in Regina but the recording told me that the Office is closed until July 3, 2012. Just want to get some info while I can't contant them still. Thanks..

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
If I can offer my analysis, the LMO and work permits are federally approved via HRSDC and CIC. THere was ajob offer placed by the employer to get an LMO so that an applicant is able to apply or submit a work permit application to CIC who in turns provides the work permit so that someone is able to work in Canada temporarily.

SINP wants an employer to provide a current job offer for a permanent full time job (this time so that one can apply to become a permanent worker and resident of SK) and the employer needs to register with SINP so that the employer can get a job approval form. This form is sent to the employer and once received, the applicant can photocopy this form so that the applicant can attach it to the requirements for SINP certification.

Yes, you should try to get the employer to register after at least your probationary period is over or earlier to the SINP online registration to allow for processing time while you are working in your work experience.

Anyone is free to correct my ideas, or make some suggestions. this is all new to us.

shanu123

Jun 29, 2012
Hello, I'm currently working in Regina and waiting for Job approval form. Anyone have any idea that how long does it take to get Job Approval Letter? My work permit expires in setember, so very limited time. Another thing is english requirement. I started working in January this year so Do i have to get some english score to apply for SINP.
Thanks,
Shanu.

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
Hi friends,

I'm also in the same boat. I'm too waiting for Job Approval. My Employer submit the online form two week ago but did not get (Username and Password) any thing from SINP.
I'm waiting for nomination for one year...but only got additional documents request from SINP.

This time they ask me to submit "Job Approval Letter" and I've only 45 days to submit this letter... my employer submit online form two weeks before but didn't hear any thing.

I'm worry about this.... Any one have information about this..... PLZ help.

amanlubana

Jul 2, 2012
hey..hi
my employer applied for the sinp registration 1 month before n he hasnt got any reply yet...can any1 tell me how long it takes for the sinp registration since my visa is going to expire nov 3...i have completed my 960 hrs already n waiting for the approvall of sinp employer registration

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
peachie said:
To Arif,

Do you know what the employer sinp registration entails? Apart from them listing their business license, etc, did your employer have to register your name and/or your position as well in this website? Was there any going back and forth between SINP and the employer or is it a one-stop process of filling in all the blanks only? I am hoping to assess the timeframe and the detailed information that SINP is asking of the employer.

I noticed that it will be nearly 4 weeks now since your employer registered.
Hey,
Sorry for the late reply. I believe my employer filed for my approval letter on 21st June. A friend of mine got his approval in 16 business days. So lets see how this pans out now.

SINP registration needs the Business License Number and their GST number I think along with contact info. And after this, I am not sure what details are needed since only the employer has access to it but I believe my personal information would have to be a part of it. I think it may be a one stop process. Fill in the form and submit to SINP.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I heard when you get your log in, than there are two forms in that website after u log in.
You need to fill those two forms. One form is about business and second form is about job position and student.

I am not sure about this info.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
even after month when u got user name and password still u r not allowed to submit your employee information. still they want to complete more information in it and when a SINP officer got the time to check then they'll allow to submit any employee information . very strange and lazy system. with lake of officers to work on it.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Brothers,
My employer has submitted his credentials 2 weeks back. How much time will it take for him to get the username and password?? When can he submit my papers??
@raka1: Brother,from where did you get this information?? So, it basically means we are at the mercy of the SINP officer who has to check the details of the company.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Brothers,
Its been 5 weeks now since my employer submitted their details.......no response from SINP people.........no username/password......any idea how long this process will take???

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
shahzad2002 said:
One of my friend got problem.
He is working at Sobey's. He is doing part time job with full time hours. That means he is working more than 32 hours but still position is part time.
His manager is willing to give him full time job offer letter. Manager said because job offer is for future so it will work. Will that work for him?

any suggestion?
Yes, it is all good. Your job could be part-time or full-time, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you should have the listed number of hours at the job and should have a job offer for a permanent, full-time job. I confirmed this with my lawyer. Precisely, get the number of hours and the job offer and you are good to go. Make sure that your employer is an SINP approved one. This has nothing to do with old or new rules.