+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

KYLEROAPRO

May 5, 2012
I was looking at the supporting documents for the SINP post grad work permit stream and it says:
You must include a copy of the SINP Job Approval form in your application to the SINP,
or your application will be returned. Your employer will receive the SINP job approval form
from the SINP.

So does that mean that all jobs will have to be approved by SINP before.

What the hell is this and does this only apply to those who started working in the province after May 1,2012.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Bro,
Even I am in the same situation as yours.I really didnt understand this.I think now the SINP guys will have to approve our jobs....thats hopeless!!!

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Basically the employer has to get an approval from SINP before you can send your file away. I think this step eliminates the process where earlier SINP used to call the employer for confirming the job. All applicants after May 1, are required to send in the job approval form now. And I believe it takes about 3-4 weeks to get it. If you have already applied before the new requirements, then I won't worry about it now. And also, another thing, after June 30, you also need to submit your IELTS results if your in a NOC C or D job.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So does employer have to register his company or he has to put employee's information on website?
Are u sure it takes 3,4 weeks because my Manager told me that it takes 1 week to get approval form.
Another question, I am going to apply in august. I came before in march. Do I have to submit my ielts with my application?
I don't think because I came before 1 may. Right?
Assist in this matter.

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
My friends employer send the request for the approval end of May, and still hasn't got it yet. HR told him it will take about 3-4 weeks for it. Of course, the time may vary from people to people, could be longer or shorter.

And yes, after June its mandatory to send your IELTS results. Doesn't matter when you arrived in SK. I know its going to be a pain for a lot of people because, I think, the closest IELTS test center is in Calgary and people who don't have the results will have to go there for giving it.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yeah it is really painful.
So brother, I am done more than 1000 hours from different employer but still have 2 months, so can i apply before 6 months or i should wait for that?

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I confirmed about requirement of ielts with SINP and they said you don't need to worry even after 30 June if U came before 1 May.
No rule about ielts is going to change after 30 June.
So those people who spread wrong information in this forum is requested to leave the forum or should not spread wrong information in this forum.
Every body in this forum is in the serious situation so any wrong information (or bull*censored word*) can cause worries and tens so be careful about it.
I know most of the people who are already done with process or those who are in process are not serious about sharing information. They just tell others what they have in the mind.
I don't know about others, but when i heard that i gonna need ielts after 30 June, i got in tens.
I hope people will take care next time.

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
I understand what you said about false information, but when I called in to SINP myself, they told me that after June 30, if you have a NOC C or D job, you need to have IELTS results, doesn't matter when you started working. Now, I don't know whats going on especially with SINP giving us both mixed answers.

And another thing Shahzad, you will need to complete 6months of work before you apply. Thats one of the minimum rules too, its 6m and 960hrs to apply to SINP.

shc005

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-04-2013
Nomination.....
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
31-05-2013
File Transfer...
25-07-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
arif215 said:
My friends employer send the request for the approval end of May, and still hasn't got it yet. HR told him it will take about 3-4 weeks for it. Of course, the time may vary from people to people, could be longer or shorter.

And yes, after June its mandatory to send your IELTS results. Doesn't matter when you arrived in SK. I know its going to be a pain for a lot of people because, I think, the closest IELTS test center is in Calgary and people who don't have the results will have to go there for giving it.
We actually have IELTS test center in Saskatoon now. It's in SIAST Kelsey Campus, and the address is 1130 Idylwyld Drive at 33rd Street. For registration, you need to download the application from the IELTS website and bring it with two recent passport photos and a photocopy of your passport or your national identity card to the SIAST Kelsey Campus. I just took IELTS there in this May..I think it's a new test center so most people don't know yet..

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Frds,
Please find below the information I got from SINP.............maybe most of you know about this, I wanted share the info I got from SINP.

We no longer use the SINP 500-7, 500-8, and 500-9 forms. Employers now sign up on line and submit information about the job(s) being offered. When the jobs have been approved, the employer receives a “pre-approval” letter which the applicant submits with his application. With new applications, the application is returned if there is no pre-approval letter. Information is below…

Saskatchewan employers interested in hiring foreign workers through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can sign up online and submit job positions for approval to the SINP prior to initiating recruitment for potential foreign workers. Once the job is approved, employers will be able to recruit foreign workers for the position identified in the job approval form.

To sign up online and submit job positions, please visit our website at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca and click on the SINP Employer Site Link.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hello Friends,

I have got PR visa n will land to canada on 21st of june.
Im planning to settle in Saskatchewan so that I can sponsor my sister later on.
But Now I came to know tht rules have changed n its not possible to call her.
Is it true? wht are d new rules n how can I call her now?
Can her husband apply under AEO & how?
Plz help.

regards,
kg

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
amarecharla said:
Hi Frds,
Please find below the information I got from SINP.............maybe most of you know about this, I wanted share the info I got from SINP.

We no longer use the SINP 500-7, 500-8, and 500-9 forms. Employers now sign up on line and submit information about the job(s) being offered. When the jobs have been approved, the employer receives a “pre-approval” letter which the applicant submits with his application. With new applications, the application is returned if there is no pre-approval letter. Information is below...

Saskatchewan employers interested in hiring foreign workers through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can sign up online and submit job positions for approval to the SINP prior to initiating recruitment for potential foreign workers. Once the job is approved, employers will be able to recruit foreign workers for the position identified in the job approval form.

To sign up online and submit job positions, please visit our website at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca and click on the SINP Employer Site Link.
Thanks buddy ,very informative post.
it means now first SINP will asses the eligibilility of employer and then he can offer the jobs to others.
employer of my friend applied for registration before on month a go but still did not received even user name and password too.
its a very bad news for guys who have been waiting from more then a year to get selection .

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raka1 said:
Thanks buddy ,very informative post.
it means now first SINP will asses the eligibilility of employer and then he can offer the jobs to others.
employer of my friend applied for registration before on month a go but still did not received even user name and password too.
its a very bad news for guys who have been waiting from more then a year to get selection .
Really? One month and did not even get user name. waoo

Who is his employer?
Is that any kind of franchise or just a small business?
Can u tell so that we can get idea that why he did not get user name yet.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Buddies,
All this mess about the employer approval started because so crooks were sponsoring SINP by starting small businessess.So, that the reason the SINP guys now want to check the credibility of the company thats offering the job. What I heard was, specially the Punjabis and Gujju folks have done this. I am again saying that I just heard this I am not sure. No hard feelings please.

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
To Arif,

Do you know what the employer sinp registration entails? Apart from them listing their business license, etc, did your employer have to register your name and/or your position as well in this website? Was there any going back and forth between SINP and the employer or is it a one-stop process of filling in all the blanks only? I am hoping to assess the timeframe and the detailed information that SINP is asking of the employer.

I noticed that it will be nearly 4 weeks now since your employer registered.