Submitted Date
Submitted Time(CST)
Application Submitted
Application Status
Acknowledgement Recieved Date (in CST)
I also suggest to put one more column about "Additional Document Request"

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello, Just a update. I hope this will be useful for most of the members who hasnt applied to SINP before.

After you status from 1)"Application submitted" changes to 2)"Application received", it will be then 3)"in Process" which is the most time consuming. After "in Process", if Sinp requested any documents from you, it will be changed to 4)"waiting on Applicant". Once you submit your requested documents, then it will go back to 5)"in process". IF you pass all the assessment criteria it will be changed to 6)"nominated", if you failed, if you show 7)"Application Declined" or 8)"Rejected". (For some people it displayed as Application declined and for some Rejected.)

At the moment i crossed step and running on step 5. God knows if i will get 6 or 7 or 8.

Thanks.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sujwal said:
Hello, Just a update. I hope this will be useful for most of the members who hasnt applied to SINP before.

After you status from 1)"Application submitted" changes to 2)"Application received", it will be then 3)"in Process" which is the most time consuming. After "in Process", if Sinp requested any documents from you, it will be changed to 4)"waiting on Applicant". Once you submit your requested documents, then it will go back to 5)"in process". IF you pass all the assessment criteria it will be changed to 6)"nominated", if you failed, if you show 7)"Application Declined" or 8)"Rejected". (For some people it displayed as Application declined and for some Rejected.)

At the moment i crossed step and running on step 5. God knows if i will get 6 or 7 or 8.

Thanks.
Hi Sujwal

Do you think everyone will be sending these updates everytime... in process to required docs then in process, then accepted rejected... or again required docs..

People wont be following it very well.. we have around 6 columns as of now and still we have to urge everyone to send us the details...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Also,
Normally, You may get email around 4-5pm(SK Time). I guess its a automated process so most of the emails are sent at that time. Until now i haven't never received any emails before 5pm. I have received around 3 emails specifically about my application from email different that immigration@...... Make sure you save the email address to your contact. Normally further correspondence are made on official template, with your name, address, date of birth, and application number, in Government of Economy, immigration services letter head.

Also, if they require anything specif from your file, you will get email from starting SWO........@gov.sk.ca.
As i said above, this is the system's email so it usually send's email around 5, that's the time its synchronises.
Please note do not contact sinp more often, as this will only make your application delay, they have very less number of staff, recently, SK government curtailed the number of staff in their immigration services and other ministries. I found that they just have 16 staff at the moment among them 6 are immigration officer, so just think how long it might take for your files to be decided.

Thanks.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Sujwal

Do you think everyone will be sending these updates everytime... in process to required docs then in process, then accepted rejected... or again required docs..

People wont be following it very well.. we have around 6 columns as of now and still we have to urge everyone to send us the details...
Well, thats upto you. i am just saying whats their procedure, i think they will indeed provide information about this. I am following another thread where we all are sharing our experience with sinp.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings Everyone !!!!

Hope everyone is rocking... Kindly let me know if you need any assistance from my side...

Regards,
Kane.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Please guide me for follwing point.

1) Do I have to submit the scan copy of passport of my wife in case she is accompnaying me?
2) Do I have to submit the scan copies of passports of two daughters( 5 Years and 1 month old) if both are not accompanying
==============================================================================

I have problematic boss who is always unhappy to see people prospering and getting happy therfore I am afarid I would not be able to get reference letter and probably HR will also not issue any letter without his reccomemndation BUT

1) I have updated salary slips showing tenure of the emplyment and other details.
2) Employment Card
3) Tax Certificates.
4) Offer letter when I started my career.
5) Inter Office Memos for my elevations and change of assingments.
6) Copies of JDs signed by immediate supervisors.
7) copies of letters of promtions & bonuses.

Please help me in this regard as I am sceuring 62 overall marks and my skills falls in 0122
Banking, credit and other investment managers.

Please help me .

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Stage is all yours bro .... take care...
With pleasure 8) and buddy i was planning to come online earlier but my PC went kaput on me...

It's took all day to get the things in place..

@ Ram, Gulbadan and anybody iam missing.. Marvelous work done on the spreadsheet...

Keep up the good work...

Regards,
Kane

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duster said:
Please guide me for follwing point.

1) Do I have to submit the scan copy of passport of my wife in case she is accompnaying me?

2) Do I have to submit the scan copies of passports of two daughters( 5 Years and 1 month old) if both are not accompanying

==============================================================================

I have problematic boss who is always unhappy to see people prospering and getting happy therfore I am afarid I would not be able to get reference letter and probably HR will also not issue any letter without his reccomemndation BUT

1) I have updated salary slips showing tenure of the emplyment and other details.
2) Employment Card
3) Tax Certificates.
4) Offer letter when I started my career.
5) Inter Office Memos for my elevations and change of assingments.
6) Copies of JDs signed by immediate supervisors.
7) copies of letters of promtions & bonuses.

Please help me in this regard as I am sceuring 62 overall marks and my skills falls in 0122
Banking, credit and other investment managers.

Please help me .

First of all, a very warm welcome to you. I know the story you just mentioned. I would give you couple of scenarios which you can put forth to your manager in getting the reference letter.

I know you have an issue but an application without a reference letter is not a good idea when you know that experience is a major point scoring area, so the VO would just not let it go so easily.

Having said that, You can tell your manager that you are planning to take an online course meant for working professional in which the candidate requires to submit updated resume along with a document stating joining date and role and responsibilities. DON'T say reference letter... Play a bit psychology.

Pick a day when your manager is in good mood. Iam not recommending to show any unwanted respect to him/her. Just be normal but the right day and mood can do the trick.

Secondly, if nothing works out then you can always prepare an affidavit describing your role and responsibilities in detail.

Hope this suffice your requirement..

Regards,
Kane.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
I have submitted my details twice (yesterday and today) but same is not reflecting in excel. seems there is some problem. Many others like me must be trying and not getting their data on the sheet...

Please review

Applicant name - rajaram
NOC 2174
Submitted date 01/03/2014 4:45 PMC ST
Status - Submitted

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajaram said:
I have submitted my details twice (yesterday and today) but same is not reflecting in excel. seems there is some problem. Many others like me must be trying and not getting their data on the sheet...

Please review

Applicant name - rajaram
NOC 2174
Submitted date 01/03/2014 4:45 PMC ST
Status - Submitted
Kindly use the below mentioned link to enter your application details on the spreadsheet.

[1]. Link for data entry :- http://tinyurl.com/SINP2014-Dataentry.

Meanwhile, I'll do the needful on your case.

Regards,
Kane.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Starkane said:
First of all, a very warm welcome to you. I know the story you just mentioned. I would give you couple of scenarios which you can put forth to your manager in getting the reference letter.

I know you have an issue but an application without a reference letter is not a good idea when you know that experience is a major point scoring area, so the VO would just not let it go so easily.

Having said that, You can tell your manager that you are planning to take an online course meant for working professional in which the candidate requires to submit updated resume along with a document stating joining date and role and responsibilities. DON'T say reference letter... Play a bit psychology.

Pick a day when your manager is in good mood. Iam not recommending to show any unwanted respect to him/her. Just be normal but the right day and mood can do the trick.

Secondly, if nothing works out then you can always prepare an affidavit describing your role and responsibilities in detail.

Hope this suffice your requirement..

Regards,
Kane.
Dear Kane thank you very much for your kind reply. I don't think so the D**k head will provide me any reference letter. Can you share with me the format of affidavit.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
As mentioned in my message, I have already made 2 unsuccessful attempts to update the sheet through the link you have sent.

Would request moderators to please include my details as stated above

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
rajaram said:
As mentioned in my message, I have already made 2 unsuccessful attempts to update the sheet through the link you have sent.

Would request moderators to please include my details as stated above
Rajaram

Details already present in sheet